Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal refund 08:49 - Apr 9 with 17566 viewsMillie

From the other site

Regarding a refund on the Arsenal ticket.

I went to the ticket office yesterday and enquired about a refund and was told that although the club, and Arsenal had a policy of not refunding the cost of a match ticket, the Swans were looking in to give a refund, but had yet to make a final decision.
What I was also told yesterday is that at the moment, all the club were doing was taking names and addresses of fans wanting a refund, and the reason why, and sometime next week the club would contact those fans with their decision.

Hope the above is of some help for those seeking a refund.
Arsenal refund on 16:17 - Apr 19 with 2081 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 11:36 - Apr 19 by jack_lord

I went in to the ticket office on Friday.
I said that I had tickets for the Arsenal game but could not go now due to the date change. They took my details, put it on a list with the reason why I could not attend (work and school commitments).

They said that I would be informed about 6 days before the game what was happening.

I said that I thought a few had been refunded already and she nodded.

I said that I had to report back to the forum what was actually happening and she said that they were telling people when to come in as there were too many in one go.

I am not sure if the last bit was codswallop.

Yeah they're more likely hoping people give up on getting refunds. The place was dead when I went down with mine and they refused to sort it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Arsenal refund on 16:41 - Apr 19 with 2067 viewssotonswan

Just reporting in to say I have been refunded face value £26 to my credit card (just checked online now). Not a charge-back, an active refund by the club/to. Refund dated 16/4/2015

I sent the ticket back via royal mail 'signed for' service on 15/4.
Covering letter stated I would be out of country on re-arranged date and could no longer attend. Ticket enclosed so they could re-sell it. I would accept refund of face value of ticket via refund to cc I used in ticketmaster or a cheque.

Hope this helps.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Arsenal refund on 08:52 - Apr 23 with 1878 viewsjack_lord

I have had a phone call from the ticket office to collect my refund.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Arsenal refund on 09:09 - Apr 23 with 1865 viewswhiterock

Arsenal refund on 16:17 - Apr 19 by Dyfnant

Yeah they're more likely hoping people give up on getting refunds. The place was dead when I went down with mine and they refused to sort it

Less than 100 left to sell of the 2,900 tickets we were allocated, near 500 refunded and then resold.
Club were wrong not to make a public announcement and by reminding people on here, hopefully everyone who wants a refund will get one
Arsenal refund on 09:19 - Apr 23 with 1854 viewsDewi1jack

Well done to all who've posted ways to get a refund.
While we stay in the PL, this is going to keep on happening.
Maybe the club should just issue a statement, saying they will give refunds in the future, should (when) our games are moved because of TV commitments. This way they will at least be following the legal regulations and stop anyone worrying that they can't attend

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 1823 viewswhiterock

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 23 with 1807 viewswhiterock

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:29 - Apr 23 with 1770 viewsfather_jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 23 by whiterock

had mine yesterday

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal refund on 11:58 - Apr 23 with 1750 viewsDyfnant

Arsenal refund on 09:09 - Apr 23 by whiterock

Less than 100 left to sell of the 2,900 tickets we were allocated, near 500 refunded and then resold.
Club were wrong not to make a public announcement and by reminding people on here, hopefully everyone who wants a refund will get one

Had mine yesterday, shame about the repeated PR disasters though.
Edit: noticed they had a sale on in the club shop as I walked past
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 11:59]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Arsenal refund on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 1730 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I know it's not on the refund topic, but thanks to some of you making tickets available I've just bought 2 tickets for me and my girlfriend. Her first ever swans game and my second match seeing the swans at the Emirates. Last time was the fantastic 2-0 win, where I was sat in the home stands. Really happy to be in the away fans this time as the support for that match was fantastic!
Arsenal refund on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 1668 viewsDewi1jack

Arsenal refund on 11:58 - Apr 23 by Dyfnant

Had mine yesterday, shame about the repeated PR disasters though.
Edit: noticed they had a sale on in the club shop as I walked past
[Post edited 23 Apr 2015 11:59]

Just don't try and take anything back for an exchange or refund

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Arsenal refund on 14:43 - Apr 23 with 1652 viewsbuilthjack

I have a U16 ticket spare if anyone needs one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024