Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
an idea re harry 18:15 - Jan 19 with 2058 viewsthemodfather

if fans chant, "harry harry SORT it out"
the board may do like with warnock and sack him!
fans never sang warnock out at mk dons but whatever the board thought they heard, they acted
we can't now play the top teams at home and expect to win em all, but they are all mini finals and the pressure grows.
away, well it seems there's a surrender there...so here we go
"harry harry sort it out"
as for any new man, the prime choice pulis has gone. i'd have given steve clarke a chance too, but he's snapped up.
an idea re harry on 18:25 - Jan 19 with 2035 viewsDevon_4_England

Fernandes wouldn't have got rid of Warnock so soon with hindsight and probably feels the same about Hughes.

Harry is here until the end if the season so everyone may as well get behind him and the team as can't see the Board making a change now after Fernandes statement today.

In getting promotion at the first attempt he has clearly got alot of credit still in the bank with the board who feel he probably deserves the whole season.

I know there is a lot of anti Rednapp feeling amongst the fans but I think this is the right call by the Board at this stage of the season personally.

If a change was to be made after West Ham was the time
an idea re harry on 19:49 - Jan 19 with 1940 viewsShotKneesHoop

Last home game of the season, all 18,033 should sing to the tune of "Nice one Cyril" - these 4 lines.

Phuck off 'Arry,
Phuck off son,
Phuck off 'Arry,
We want another one.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 19:50]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

an idea re harry on 20:13 - Jan 19 with 1898 viewseghamranger

Be happy to stand up and applaud him if he keeps us up and we all should. This forum is so childish at times and we all need to get behind the team and sort it out. We are together and Coyrs.

Be different if relegated though
an idea re harry on 21:08 - Jan 19 with 1819 viewsWilloW4

Redknapp redknapp sort it out!! Sounds better to me.. This love in for Harry and Arry is pukes ville.!!
an idea re harry on 21:32 - Jan 19 with 1799 viewsjohncharles

an idea re harry on 20:13 - Jan 19 by eghamranger

Be happy to stand up and applaud him if he keeps us up and we all should. This forum is so childish at times and we all need to get behind the team and sort it out. We are together and Coyrs.

Be different if relegated though

You're just not listening, or reading. We all support the team. Always have always will.
That's why we hate what Redknapp is doing to the club. He's a shyster and he'll be off at the end of the season with a good wedge and he'll leave us with the wreckage.

And if keeping Redknapp is a measure of Tony's football knowledge then I have no confidence in him handling another relegation.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 21:34]

Strong and stable my arse.

an idea re harry on 21:46 - Jan 19 with 1767 viewssix_foot_two

an idea re harry on 21:32 - Jan 19 by johncharles

You're just not listening, or reading. We all support the team. Always have always will.
That's why we hate what Redknapp is doing to the club. He's a shyster and he'll be off at the end of the season with a good wedge and he'll leave us with the wreckage.

And if keeping Redknapp is a measure of Tony's football knowledge then I have no confidence in him handling another relegation.

His contract finishes at the end of the season why would he get a "good wedge"?
an idea re harry on 21:53 - Jan 19 with 1754 viewsthemodfather

the fans have been patient with the team, we have seen the signings either struggle or just nor perform, but few boos and little dissension.
bottom 3 again and it's a tough ask....i truly believe mr redknapp cannot motivate this lot from the coast, and his coaches, too numerous to name aren't up to it or there's too many telling too many different messages.
we don't retain the ball
we don't close down
we don't tackle
we defend poorly
we have no tempo bar slow
our passing is poor, the ONLY ASSET IS CHARLIE'S GOALS and rob green's saves.
for me the coaching needs review urgently.
too many are happy to sit back and hope, cos it's the prem dream and all that, be too late then but the newer fans will ferk off. nothing childish, i have seen better than mr k sacked and for less.
i was stunned hughes was brought in, and what a price we paid.
harry then seemed the choice.....i still don't see what warnock was doing wrong with what he had, he had a pittance compared to what hughes and harry have spent.
an idea re harry on 00:14 - Jan 20 with 1643 viewsjohncharles

an idea re harry on 21:46 - Jan 19 by six_foot_two

His contract finishes at the end of the season why would he get a "good wedge"?

£3 million a year ? I'd call that a good wedge. Perhaps you move in different circles

Login to get fewer ads

an idea re harry on 09:32 - Jan 20 with 1544 viewsderbyhoop

an idea re harry on 21:32 - Jan 19 by johncharles

The wreckage will include McCarthy (25), Robinson(21), Mutch (22), Phillips (23), Fer (24), Austin (25 and worth £15m approx) and, possibly, a second year in the PL.

Some wreckage.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

an idea re harry on 09:36 - Jan 20 with 1539 viewsWilloW4

an idea re harry on 09:32 - Jan 20 by derbyhoop

The wreckage will include McCarthy (25), Robinson(21), Mutch (22), Phillips (23), Fer (24), Austin (25 and worth £15m approx) and, possibly, a second year in the PL.

Some wreckage.

Redknapps away record for the R's....that's ...some wreckage.!!!
an idea re harry on 09:39 - Jan 20 with 1531 viewsQPunkR

an idea re harry on 21:08 - Jan 19 by WilloW4

Redknapp redknapp sort it out!! Sounds better to me.. This love in for Harry and Arry is pukes ville.!!

Problem with Arry/Redknapp sort it out chants, when they've happened, is they imply he has some actual plan or idea up his sleeve of how to change the course of a game. I never join in as it's pointless - if our 'knock it long to Bobby' tactic doesn't work then our esteemed manager's completely flummoxed.

QPR - "shit but local"

an idea re harry on 09:39 - Jan 20 with 1530 viewsjohncharles

an idea re harry on 09:32 - Jan 20 by derbyhoop

Some wreckage.

That's a list of the players who will be gone when we are relegated.

an idea re harry on 09:41 - Jan 20 with 1527 viewsWilloW4

an idea re harry on 09:39 - Jan 20 by QPunkR

Problem with Arry/Redknapp sort it out chants, when they've happened, is they imply he has some actual plan or idea up his sleeve of how to change the course of a game. I never join in as it's pointless - if our 'knock it long to Bobby' tactic doesn't work then our esteemed manager's completely flummoxed.

Valid point QPunkR..well said.!
an idea re harry on 09:44 - Jan 20 with 1514 viewsQPunkR

an idea re harry on 09:41 - Jan 20 by WilloW4

Valid point QPunkR..well said.!

I thank you

QPR - "shit but local"

an idea re harry on 11:57 - Jan 20 with 1492 viewsjohncharles

An idea re Harry

I just have this image of a powerful rifle with telescopic sights.

an idea re harry on 12:04 - Jan 20 with 1483 viewsWilloW4

an idea re harry on 11:57 - Jan 20 by johncharles

An idea re Harry

I just have this image of a powerful rifle with telescopic sights.

Great minds johncharles, great minds...BANG !!
an idea re harry on 14:13 - Jan 20 with 1424 viewsrobith

an idea re harry on 18:25 - Jan 19 by Devon_4_England

Fernandes wouldn't have got rid of Warnock so soon with hindsight and probably feels the same about Hughes.

Harry is here until the end if the season so everyone may as well get behind him and the team as can't see the Board making a change now after Fernandes statement today.

In getting promotion at the first attempt he has clearly got alot of credit still in the bank with the board who feel he probably deserves the whole season.

I know there is a lot of anti Rednapp feeling amongst the fans but I think this is the right call by the Board at this stage of the season personally.

If a change was to be made after West Ham was the time

He was too hasty with Warnock, but I think that made him overly cautious with Hughes. He should have gone much earlier.

That said I think there's an alternate reality where Zamora and Park scored those sitters against Chelsea which would've had the win in October, the fans on side and he went on to be relatively stable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024