Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? 23:55 - Sep 28 with 2169 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 00:03 - Sep 29 with 2155 viewsLiberty

You are giving the impression that you come on this site just to take the p!ss out of Swans fans and players.

Those that matter think you are great, you must be laughing at the great reception you receive, fairplay.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 00:08 - Sep 29 with 2140 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 00:03 - Sep 29 by Liberty

You are giving the impression that you come on this site just to take the p!ss out of Swans fans and players.

Those that matter think you are great, you must be laughing at the great reception you receive, fairplay.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 00:16 - Sep 29 with 2126 viewsLiberty

Leon Knights was better.

Ah well, you have got the attention you craved sadly.

Thats me out.

Not that it matters, but if this was my site I would not let it continue. Making mugs of a fair few, fairplay to you.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 01:02 - Sep 29 with 2083 viewsSwansNZ

Bob Latchford

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:09 - Sep 29 with 2013 viewsandyofsa6

Personally I dont care less about Manure or Rooney both are over rated and I cant remember when Rooney had a great game, he is just a tosser earning too much money.
I thought this site was for Swans related stuff not Manure.
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:33 - Sep 29 with 1993 viewsicecoldjack

Leon knight for me followed by a close second for the black pearl Walter Boyd, if memory serves me well the fastest first appearance ever after being sent off after about 20 secs!
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:33 - Sep 29 with 1993 viewsJethroJack

Peaked in his first Utd game, then its been downhill ever since.
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:45 - Sep 29 with 1978 viewsjack247

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:33 - Sep 29 by icecoldjack

Leon knight for me followed by a close second for the black pearl Walter Boyd, if memory serves me well the fastest first appearance ever after being sent off after about 20 secs!

If I remember right, he came on as a sub when we had just won a free kick or a throw, nutted someone and was sent off before play restarted. Technically it was 0 seconds!
Login to get fewer ads

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:49 - Sep 29 with 1972 viewsepaul

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 06:09 - Sep 29 by andyofsa6

Personally I dont care less about Manure or Rooney both are over rated and I cant remember when Rooney had a great game, he is just a tosser earning too much money.
I thought this site was for Swans related stuff not Manure.

this

granny shagging, petulant weaved headed over rated shrek c*nt and he got sent off on sat, f*ck im

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 08:50 - Sep 29 with 1816 viewsdulaisjack

this is a swansea site take your bl..dy crap else were you man utd t..t
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 08:59 - Sep 29 with 1803 viewsTheArtChappy

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 00:08 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Which one is you?

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 09:52 - Sep 29 with 1752 viewsjack247

Didn't Brad Maylett also get a debut hat trick for us? Against Rochdale? The season Trundle joined and Trundle himself got one in the first away game of that season at Cheltenham.
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 10:15 - Sep 29 with 1736 viewsLord_Bony

Nearly ten years since Frank Lampard made a debut for us...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 10:25 - Sep 29 with 1722 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 09:52 - Sep 29 by jack247

Didn't Brad Maylett also get a debut hat trick for us? Against Rochdale? The season Trundle joined and Trundle himself got one in the first away game of that season at Cheltenham.

Bury at home 4-2 first game of the season.

The North Bank was melting. Hottest I've ever known at football. People were drenched with sweat walking out it was more like a gig than a match....

Also the Boyd sending off was home to Darlington and he never made it onto the pitch. Think it ended 0-0 or 1-1.
10 Years to the Day - The Best Debut Ever? on 16:13 - Sep 29 with 1616 viewsLeonisGod

Best Swansea debut in my time.

http://videa.hu/videok/hirek-politika/quesw05mo-dD6fjJFbWAlkrzPv?start=3.64
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024