Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel.... 02:44 - Aug 9 with 4142 viewsPommyhoop

Looks like he's going..

Adel Taarabt wanted back at Milan as Serie A side prepare for talks over £4million deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2720232/Adel-Taarabt-wanted-Mi

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel.... on 03:38 - Aug 9 with 3224 viewsSonofNorfolt

Loose change for a brilliant footballer.
It's a shame Morocco didn't qualify for Brazil. Would have loved to have seen him mesmerise (or not)
Adel.... on 07:00 - Aug 9 with 3092 viewsjohnhoop

Adel.... on 03:38 - Aug 9 by SonofNorfolt

Loose change for a brilliant footballer.
It's a shame Morocco didn't qualify for Brazil. Would have loved to have seen him mesmerise (or not)

You're not kidding when you say loose change. The original reports I read yesterday were that Milan were offering not £4million but 4 million Euros or approx. £3.2 million which after Levy's cut leaves us with the thick end of sweet F. A.
They're basically asking us to give him to them and our response ought to be to tell them to insert their "offer" where the sun doesn't shine!
Adel.... on 07:21 - Aug 9 with 3043 viewsWeaverQPR

We really need to just sell him asap and finally move on

@WeavQPR

Adel.... on 07:22 - Aug 9 with 3040 viewsdavman

If no-one else wants him and he doesn't want to be here, time to cut our losses I'm afraid.....

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adel.... on 07:23 - Aug 9 with 3039 viewsLowerloftLad

A great player when he wants to be of course will never be forgotten at QPR . but if its true and he is off sulking again then it's for the best will get some money,player on a lot of money of the wage bill,a player out of the toxic training field squad. Also it seems we waste a good week each pre season running around after adel when we could be putting that time in to looking at new signings.

All that said thank you again adel for some truly magical moments in a QPR shirt
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 7:25]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Adel.... on 07:27 - Aug 9 with 3017 viewsLblock

With that piranha Levy getting 40% (Bungle Boys could learn a lot from him) I've often wondered would he actually get anything if we did a player swap? Would he be entitled to the torso of an Italian striker or would it be an assessed valuation even though no money changed hands?

Then what about loan fees?

I'd rather Adel stayed and ripped up the Premiership but I cant see either happening; certainly not under H but his system could suit him in the 10 role.

Whatever we just need the Adel circus sorted

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adel.... on 07:33 - Aug 9 with 2991 viewsWeaverQPR

Rather than give Spurs 40% we should just release him on a free!

@WeavQPR

Adel.... (n/t) on 07:49 - Aug 9 with 2936 viewsCHUBBS

Adel.... on 07:00 - Aug 9 by johnhoop

You're not kidding when you say loose change. The original reports I read yesterday were that Milan were offering not £4million but 4 million Euros or approx. £3.2 million which after Levy's cut leaves us with the thick end of sweet F. A.
They're basically asking us to give him to them and our response ought to be to tell them to insert their "offer" where the sun doesn't shine!

Login to get fewer ads

Adel.... on 07:50 - Aug 9 with 2932 viewsCHUBBS

Great player but a self absorbed child who we really need to out if all he's gonna do is upset team morale.
He's continually shown a complete lack of respect for our club with his ridiculous immature behaviour on and off the field.
Amazes me how some still want to almost beg him to stay when he couldn't care less and his heart is else where.
When things start to go wrong at Milan he'll fall into his usual spoilt brat routine and never fulfill the undoubted talent he possesses.
I would have loved him to stay if he was willing to change his approach and start acting like a professional but thats clearly beyond him.
Adel.... on 07:53 - Aug 9 with 2914 viewsSpiritofGregory

Adel.... on 07:27 - Aug 9 by Lblock

With that piranha Levy getting 40% (Bungle Boys could learn a lot from him) I've often wondered would he actually get anything if we did a player swap? Would he be entitled to the torso of an Italian striker or would it be an assessed valuation even though no money changed hands?

Then what about loan fees?

I'd rather Adel stayed and ripped up the Premiership but I cant see either happening; certainly not under H but his system could suit him in the 10 role.

Whatever we just need the Adel circus sorted

Like he ripped it up with us and Fulham? The Taarabt you are talking about is the one in the Championship. Be glad when he has gone.
Adel.... on 08:30 - Aug 9 with 2827 viewsdaveB

if Milan come in we have to let him go, no way would he perform for us if we denied him this move, only way he will stay is if no one comes in for him much like Barton last year and possibly Remy this year.

I hope he gets the move, he was brilliant for us in both leagues regardless of what some say and would love to see him thrive at the top level
Adel.... on 08:49 - Aug 9 with 2780 viewsYorkRanger

Maybe it's me, but the love I had for Adel has long gone. Yes a fantastic promotion winning season when he produced some remarkable and sublime moments, however since then petulance, disinterest and a lack of any kind of loyalty. Maybe he was harshly treated by Managers subsequent to Warnock, however my view is you will never be able to depend on him and we need more than that if we are to survive in the Premiership.

So (and with apologies to the Adel lovers) time to move on and move him on....
Adel.... on 08:50 - Aug 9 with 2776 viewsDylanP

Why anyone would believe stuff they read in the Mail is beyond me.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Adel.... on 08:55 - Aug 9 with 2760 viewsMedwayR

If/When Taarabt goes we need to get a sell-on clause, probably 20% as we won't get the 40% spurs have on us, plus some cash. €4m with a 20% sell-on clause plus the wages we'd save on a player that doesn't want to be here is not a bad deal, particularly as we only paid £1m for him.

Poll: Who’s better?

Adel.... on 09:57 - Aug 9 with 2578 viewsganjR

Surely we've recouped the £1m we paid Spurs in loan fees already?
Have Milan got no players we could get on loan or part of any deal?
As far as I'm concerned he can go fck himself. Great moments and I wish he could've stayed and become a true legend here like Bowles, Marsh etc. but he is a spoilt cnt who has as much disdain for this club as we have love for it.
Get a % sell on clause and fck him off.
If he ever comes back on the opposition side, he should get the Sinton/Bosingwa treatment, not the happy clappy bollocks after his attitude towards QPR.
Adel.... on 10:18 - Aug 9 with 2502 viewsTacticalR

And when I awoke I was alone
This bird had flown
So I lit a fire
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?

Air hostess clique

Adel.... on 10:22 - Aug 9 with 2490 viewsBasingstokeR

The price keeps going down every month! AC Milan have become relative cheapskates recently.
Adel.... on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 2370 viewsisawqpratwcity

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

basically my attitude, too.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Adel.... on 11:03 - Aug 9 with 2335 viewsHollowayRanger

Adel.......who?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel.... on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 2267 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Adel.... on 09:57 - Aug 9 by ganjR

Surely we've recouped the £1m we paid Spurs in loan fees already?
Have Milan got no players we could get on loan or part of any deal?
As far as I'm concerned he can go fck himself. Great moments and I wish he could've stayed and become a true legend here like Bowles, Marsh etc. but he is a spoilt cnt who has as much disdain for this club as we have love for it.
Get a % sell on clause and fck him off.
If he ever comes back on the opposition side, he should get the Sinton/Bosingwa treatment, not the happy clappy bollocks after his attitude towards QPR.

+1
Adel.... on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 2238 viewsAntti_Heinola

Adel.... on 07:50 - Aug 9 by CHUBBS

Great player but a self absorbed child who we really need to out if all he's gonna do is upset team morale.
He's continually shown a complete lack of respect for our club with his ridiculous immature behaviour on and off the field.
Amazes me how some still want to almost beg him to stay when he couldn't care less and his heart is else where.
When things start to go wrong at Milan he'll fall into his usual spoilt brat routine and never fulfill the undoubted talent he possesses.
I would have loved him to stay if he was willing to change his approach and start acting like a professional but thats clearly beyond him.

Amazes me how much people project their own beliefs onto Taarabt.

I'd want him to stay, but that's impossible under Redknapp, and I now want him to go because these endless threads between two sides who will never agree are incredibly dull now.

Bare bones.

Adel.... on 11:51 - Aug 9 with 2184 viewskensalriser

So much bitterness and anger!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Adel.... on 11:52 - Aug 9 with 2181 viewsbosh67

Sadly, time for Adel to move on. I think his main problem is not his skill but I really don't think he loves football. If he did he would be super fit and love playing wherever he was. But he doesn't.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adel.... on 12:29 - Aug 9 with 2103 viewswgchoop

Adel.... on 08:49 - Aug 9 by YorkRanger

Maybe it's me, but the love I had for Adel has long gone. Yes a fantastic promotion winning season when he produced some remarkable and sublime moments, however since then petulance, disinterest and a lack of any kind of loyalty. Maybe he was harshly treated by Managers subsequent to Warnock, however my view is you will never be able to depend on him and we need more than that if we are to survive in the Premiership.

So (and with apologies to the Adel lovers) time to move on and move him on....

+1 needs to go,as stated if he's denied this move all the toys will be flung from the petulant pram.
Adel.... on 12:44 - Aug 9 with 903 viewsisawqpratwcity

come on, 4 mill with his history and a decent season in serie a, that's a p*sstake.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024