Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin O'Neil 00:13 - Jul 10 with 8829 viewsQPRMUSO

Talks utter nonsense. He always feels he has to agree or disagree with the other pundits who to be honest know more than him. He was a very average manager at best with an arrogance beyond belief. I hate him on the box!
Martin O'Neil on 14:23 - Jul 10 with 1388 viewspaulparker

Martin O'Neil on 14:12 - Jul 10 by daveB

When was the last time we saw this exciting samba like Brazil team, probably got to go back to 1982 for that, they've been horrible to watch relying on superstar strikers to bail them out for years.

The 1994 Bunch were a good team DaveB , Leonardo,Romario, Bebto, Zinho, Cafu, Silva

also the 86 team had Socrates, Careca, Joshima Zico, Muller

2002 team had Ronaldo, Ronaldiniho, Rivaldo, Leonardo, Junihnio, Kaka , Denilson, cafu ,Roberto carlos

plenty of quality there with the potential to mix it up, this present team 2014 had only an overrated Neymer with any flair, and deservedly got panned for being cynical and rubbish

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Martin O'Neil on 17:32 - Jul 10 with 1327 viewsjamois

Martin O'Neil on 11:21 - Jul 10 by daveB

Hansen calling the Brazil game his lowest moment watching football was ridiculous, thank god he is going to retire.

Agree Ferdinand, Murphy and Thierry Henry have all been very good. Glenn Hoddle was also excellent but usually is when he is on sky as well. If he could manage as well as he talks he'd have been a brilliant football manager

Dave I think Hoddell does manage as well as he talks. He was an excellent manager and served us up some quality football when in charge of england. The problem was his morality and his offensive remarks. I'd have him back as england manager in a shot. Dare I say it, even to replace our 'Arry.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Martin O'Neil on 19:26 - Jul 10 with 1293 viewsbaz_qpr

I dont agree there has always been something about them, its a romantic thing and it was a little emotional to see them thrashed like that especially by the Germans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024