Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm 18:07 - Jul 7 with 19502 viewseddie71

Danel Levy hopes to exploit Swansea's interest in taking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson back to Wales, but he will need to increase his offer - particularly if Spurs hope to land goalkeeper Michel Vorm as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10951372/Totte
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 16:57 - Jul 9 with 2215 viewsDarran

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 15:59 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently Levy offered Gylfi in exchange for Vorm and Ben, Huw said no.

Is there actually a link to that Dwight?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:01 - Jul 9 with 2207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 16:57 - Jul 9 by Darran

Is there actually a link to that Dwight?

There is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10951372/Totte

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:04 - Jul 9 with 2200 viewsDarran

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:01 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There is.

There's no official truth in that,someone who would most definitely 100% know what's going on posted on a social media site this morning that Spurs had put in an offer and it was £6million for Ben.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:23 - Jul 9 with 2156 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:04 - Jul 9 by Darran

There's no official truth in that,someone who would most definitely 100% know what's going on posted on a social media site this morning that Spurs had put in an offer and it was £6million for Ben.

Hence why I used the word apparently.

If they did offer £6m for Ben I'd politely tell them that the offer was insulting and we no longer want to entertain offers for Ben. It's highly insulting to both Ben and Swansea City.

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:24 - Jul 9 with 2150 viewsShaky

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:23 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hence why I used the word apparently.

If they did offer £6m for Ben I'd politely tell them that the offer was insulting and we no longer want to entertain offers for Ben. It's highly insulting to both Ben and Swansea City.

That's all very well -- assuming he doesn't put in a transfer request.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:26 - Jul 9 with 2139 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:24 - Jul 9 by Shaky

If he does put in a transfer request I'm sure the same would apply. We'd sell him at what we value him at. Just because he puts in a request that doesn't make it okay to sell him for a grossly undervalued fee.

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:27 - Jul 9 with 2131 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:24 - Jul 9 by Shaky

It doesn't matter what he does, if we don't want to sell we won't. He can bog back to being Taylor's understudy again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:32 - Jul 9 with 2092 viewsShaky

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:27 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

It doesn't matter what he does, if we don't want to sell we won't. He can bog back to being Taylor's understudy again

Believe what you want.

In my view the Gylfi + £5m package sounded reasonable, and the fact that it hasn't been concluded suggests to me Spurs believe they have leverage.

We shall see.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:02 - Jul 9 with 2032 viewseddie71

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:32 - Jul 9 by Shaky

Believe what you want.

In my view the Gylfi + £5m package sounded reasonable, and the fact that it hasn't been concluded suggests to me Spurs believe they have leverage.

We shall see.

I think £5m + Gylfi is a bit low. I would say a fair figure is £ 8m + Gylfi. I would say Ben Value £11m and Vorm Value £5m against Gylfi value £8m
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:15 - Jul 9 with 1990 viewsmax936

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:02 - Jul 9 by eddie71

I think £5m + Gylfi is a bit low. I would say a fair figure is £ 8m + Gylfi. I would say Ben Value £11m and Vorm Value £5m against Gylfi value £8m

I agree, 6mil for Ben is a diabolical joke and highlights the loathing for Levy, cheeky tw@t.

I tell ew somin else as well, Ben won't put a Transfer request imo.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:17 - Jul 9 with 1987 viewspencoedjack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 17:32 - Jul 9 by Shaky

Believe what you want.

We shall see.

Agree
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:22 - Jul 9 with 1981 viewsSilverSurfer

Ben will still be a Swansea City player next season NQAT
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:26 - Jul 9 with 1965 viewsScoobyWho

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:22 - Jul 9 by SilverSurfer

Ben will still be a Swansea City player next season NQAT

Wouldn't it be rather funny if Ben wanted to go to the USA because his mum and dad had already booked a holiday to coincide with the SCFC tour ?

That would be funny I think. Then ! !!! he signed for spurs before the tour but asked to go still as apart of his personal reasoning to leave the club, and spend time with family before reporting for duty at a spurs in ten days time.

I'm just putting it out there. I know - its bollox.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 18:27]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:32 - Jul 9 with 1940 viewsMrSwerve

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 16:55 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You'll find it difficult to find a player like that in this age.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:45 - Jul 9 with 1851 viewslondonlisa2001

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:26 - Jul 9 by ScoobyWho

Wouldn't it be rather funny if Ben wanted to go to the USA because his mum and dad had already booked a holiday to coincide with the SCFC tour ?

That would be funny I think. Then ! !!! he signed for spurs before the tour but asked to go still as apart of his personal reasoning to leave the club, and spend time with family before reporting for duty at a spurs in ten days time.

I'm just putting it out there. I know - its bollox.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 18:27]

Yes - it would be hilarious if Tottenham signed a player for £xm and then allowed him to train with the Swans, thus invalidating their insurance arrangements for a new signing, and preventing him from joining up with their own pre season training.

Imagine if he broke his leg?
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 20:43 - Jul 9 with 1787 viewsswanseacityfan

Liverpool want him now.

Bidding war

£5mil plus Borini ;)

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024