Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TalkSport re: Bony 15:02 - Jun 23 with 7371 viewsGrandPrix

Their correspondent in Brazil reckons close sources have told him Bony is desperate to leave Scfc and join a club in the champions league. He says Bony believes he has earned the right after just 1 season.

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:05 - Jun 23 with 5793 viewsItchySphincter

So the breaking news is that the words 'is desperate' has replaced 'wants'....m'kay..

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:07 - Jun 23 with 5773 viewsJackoBoostardo

Their source comprises of a screaming homeless guy in exchange for a bottle of alcohol, and a chimpanzee with learning difficulties.

Talksport really are desperate

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:08 - Jun 23 with 5756 viewshammy

Well he'd better start playing a lot better then. From what I saw of the Ivory Coast v Colombia game he's not firing on all cylinders !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:21 - Jun 23 with 5659 viewsraynor94

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:07 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

Their source comprises of a screaming homeless guy in exchange for a bottle of alcohol, and a chimpanzee with learning difficulties.

Talksport really are desperate

Their south American correspondent is Tim Vickerey the best in the business, if he's saying it there could well be something in it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:27 - Jun 23 with 5614 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:08 - Jun 23 by hammy

Well he'd better start playing a lot better then. From what I saw of the Ivory Coast v Colombia game he's not firing on all cylinders !

Indeed

Let's remember he played like that quite a bit last season .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:48 - Jun 23 with 5471 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted if we lose Bony, especially after 1 season, but im guessing that one of the origional reasons he joined was Europa league football and for us to be a stepping stone onto better things, he has been upfront and honest about that from day 1 in fairness.

Looks like his agent is now actively persuing a move for him too, with us being strongly linked to Gomis its starting to look like he is off .

Using the word "desperate to leave" seems a bit strong but im guessing there has been plenty going on behind the scenes this season to make Bony question his career here, early days yet and clubs will need to part with serious cash but i got a feeling that release clause that was mentioned a few weeks back is bang on the money.

Shame if it happens but there we go its tough at the top.
TalkSport re: Bony on 16:06 - Jun 23 with 5355 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:48 - Jun 23 by icecoldjack

Gutted if we lose Bony, especially after 1 season, but im guessing that one of the origional reasons he joined was Europa league football and for us to be a stepping stone onto better things, he has been upfront and honest about that from day 1 in fairness.

Looks like his agent is now actively persuing a move for him too, with us being strongly linked to Gomis its starting to look like he is off .

Using the word "desperate to leave" seems a bit strong but im guessing there has been plenty going on behind the scenes this season to make Bony question his career here, early days yet and clubs will need to part with serious cash but i got a feeling that release clause that was mentioned a few weeks back is bang on the money.

Shame if it happens but there we go its tough at the top.

Probably

Hopefully double our money ,move on & make someone else a star.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:10 - Jun 23 with 5313 viewsLeonisGod

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:08 - Jun 23 by hammy

He often looks like he's not in the game though. And then BANG. Bony, one nil. I think that's why I wasn't sure about him, but his goal scoring record speaks for itself.
Login to get fewer ads

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:11 - Jun 23 with 5307 viewsTom1912

I'm sure we have a squad full of players that would want to move if a CL team came in...
TalkSport re: Bony on 16:17 - Jun 23 with 5269 viewsicecoldjack

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:11 - Jun 23 by Tom1912

I'm sure we have a squad full of players that would want to move if a CL team came in...

Agree and Bony has been very honest and up front about that, some players here like to put out they are dyed in the wool swans but as soon as another average team comes along and offers a grand a week more they are off quicker than you can say "once a jack.."

Dont blame them at all though,they are professionals and go to the highest bidder.

Loyalty is for the players not good enough to get a move,like Tate and monk.
TalkSport re: Bony on 16:26 - Jun 23 with 5204 viewsDarran

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:17 - Jun 23 by icecoldjack

Agree and Bony has been very honest and up front about that, some players here like to put out they are dyed in the wool swans but as soon as another average team comes along and offers a grand a week more they are off quicker than you can say "once a jack.."

Dont blame them at all though,they are professionals and go to the highest bidder.

There's f*ck all honest about it he's under contest to us so he can stick his honesty up his arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:36 - Jun 23 with 5138 viewsJackfath

He doesn't want to go because when he scored he pointed to the ground as if to say here, here like he wants to stay in Swansea and doesn't want to go and move anywhere else so I think it's not true and anyway he's our player and he's under contract and he cant go anywhere unless they offer loads of money like £40M or something.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:38 - Jun 23 with 5131 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:26 - Jun 23 by Darran

There's f*ck all honest about it he's under contest to us so he can stick his honesty up his arse.

Innit. Try walking into any other job in the world and bigging yourself up about wanting to ply your trade in a bigger, better company than the one you're currently in. You'd be out on your arse in no time.

I understand if his agent wants to tout him to bigger clubs - that's his job - but I find it immensely disrespectful when any player chooses to openly discuss giving anything other than full attention to his current club.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 16:48]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:42 - Jun 23 with 5107 viewsUxbridge

This is strange. I clearly heard him previously say that when growing up his ambition, like everyone else in the Ivory Coast, was to play for Swansea City.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:59 - Jun 23 with 5006 viewsChief

probably looking at the Gomis situation and putting 2+2 together and hopefully getting the outcome wrong

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:07 - Jun 23 with 4964 viewsVetchitBack

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:17 - Jun 23 by icecoldjack

"Loyalty is for the players not good enough to get a move,like Tate and monk"

We haven't always been in the Premier League mind?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:10 - Jun 23 with 4938 viewsCatullus

It might be the world cup, but it's still silly season!
Calm down dears, it's only a rumour. And true or not, there's nothing we can do about it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:15 - Jun 23 with 4905 viewsmonmouth

He's desperate to move to a champions league club for mega millions whilst his reputation is high and his star is rising? Gosh. Really? Amazyballs. And there's me thinking he'd be absolutely desperate to stay with us, risk another season where he could 'do a Michu' and fall flat on his rather capacious backside. Thank you talksh1te. Where would we be without you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:24 - Jun 23 with 4827 viewsItchySphincter

This story's been out there for a couple of months, why is it causing so much excitement today? Probably seeing as England is out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:26 - Jun 23 with 4816 viewsDarran

Well a very very good sauce has just told me that Bony does not want to leave and Huw is flying to Spain later in the week to speak with some agents.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

TalkSport re: Bony on 18:08 - Jun 23 with 4635 viewsjacksfullaces

TalkSport re: Bony on 17:26 - Jun 23 by Darran

Well a very very good sauce has just told me that Bony does not want to leave and Huw is flying to Spain later in the week to speak with some agents.

saucy ... Kenneth Williams stars in carry on bony .... matron
TalkSport re: Bony on 18:30 - Jun 23 with 4520 viewsquiff

TalkSport re: Bony on 15:21 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Their south American correspondent is Tim Vickerey the best in the business, if he's saying it there could well be something in it

Tim Vickery works for the BBC, not Talksport.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:47 - Jun 23 with 4453 viewsSlugster664

TalkSport re: Bony on 16:42 - Jun 23 by Uxbridge

This is strange. I clearly heard him previously say that when growing up his ambition, like everyone else in the Ivory Coast, was to play for Swansea City.

STID

TalkSport re: Bony on 18:52 - Jun 23 with 4426 viewsepaul

TalkSport re: Bony on 18:30 - Jun 23 by quiff

Tim Vickery works for the BBC, not Talksport.

I heard it too, he is Talkshites correspondant in brazil and no doubt works for several other media agencies

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

TalkSport re: Bony on 18:55 - Jun 23 with 4397 viewsquiff

TalkSport re: Bony on 18:52 - Jun 23 by epaul

I heard it too, he is Talkshites correspondant in brazil and no doubt works for several other media agencies

Well in that case, I stand very much corrected and appolagise to Rayner.

I even checked Wikipedia before posting, goes to show really

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024