Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is going who doesnt normally go? 13:37 - May 20 with 3402 viewsenfieldargh

both my sons are going who have only been to a handful of games this season because they work Saturdays/evenings.

Also my brother-in-law who has been to two home games this season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

who is going who doesnt normally go? on 22:01 - May 20 with 692 viewsqprmeath

There's a core group of who travel from Ireland regularly but this Saturday every Irish Qpr fan seems to be going
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 05:38 - May 21 with 618 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

My eldest son whos only been to a few midweek games due to work commitments
and his new bit of snatch whos never been to a game of any sort ,!!!!! not a bad first game to become an RRRRRRss fan
who is going who doesnt normally go? on 07:32 - May 21 with 593 viewskropotkin41

Three games this season due to cost and distance from HQ, but I think the thread is poorly titled because I do "normally go" and have been "normally going" since the early 80s......... I just don't and have never got to go to every game. Sorry for my existence to all you "real fans".

SwissQPR has bought me a ticket and one for my son, but because his address is overseas we've got to turn up early at Wembley to pick them up.......... should be interesting - won't believe I'm actually going to see the game until I'm in my seat.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024