Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back 11:45 - Apr 27 with 6048 viewsattila_the_hun

why should Sheff Utd give this No Remorse, Arrogant, Convicted Rapist his life back when he has ruined somebody elses
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/kevin-mccabe-chairman-of-sheffield-utd-foo
Sign the petition to Stop him being re-signed by Sheff Utd

"I'm Free"

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:12 - Apr 27 with 3383 viewsJBT95

WTF? The other guy was let off... goes to show it never happened.

We need him back to play for Wales, so I for one shall not be signing this petition.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 12:17]
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:14 - Apr 27 with 3375 viewsDarran

F*ck Wales but I'm still not signing it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:20 - Apr 27 with 3340 viewsJBT95

"The court heard that the victim had woken up naked and confused in a double bed with her clothes on the floor and no memory of the incident.[16] Samples taken from the victim at the time showed no alcohol, although the Crown claimed this was due to "elimination". The samples showed traces of cocaine and cannabis, although she denied taking the drugs on the night of the incident. She had drunk two glasses of wine, four double vodkas with lemonade and a shot of sambuca."
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:21 - Apr 27 with 3324 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:20 - Apr 27 by JBT95

"The court heard that the victim had woken up naked and confused in a double bed with her clothes on the floor and no memory of the incident.[16] Samples taken from the victim at the time showed no alcohol, although the Crown claimed this was due to "elimination". The samples showed traces of cocaine and cannabis, although she denied taking the drugs on the night of the incident. She had drunk two glasses of wine, four double vodkas with lemonade and a shot of sambuca."

What point are you trying to make with this post?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:50 - Apr 27 with 3140 viewsattila_the_hun

wow there are some wonderful human beings on this forum

"I'm Free"

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 3113 viewsJackSomething

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:50 - Apr 27 by attila_the_hun

wow there are some wonderful human beings on this forum

I agree. It seems that the Welsh football team are more important to some than the rape of a young woman. Embarrassing is the nicest word for it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 3078 viewsJBT95

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:21 - Apr 27 by Neath_Jack

What point are you trying to make with this post?

She was clearly off her face on drink and drugs. If she can remember exactly word for word what she said and exactly what happened I'd be very much amazed.

My other point is, he's done time if he did it or not. If any Joe Bloggs raped someone, served time, would they need to quit their job once out of prison? People saying 'rewarding rapists'... the guy served time ffs!
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 3065 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 12:12 - Apr 27 by JBT95

WTF? The other guy was let off... goes to show it never happened.

We need him back to play for Wales, so I for one shall not be signing this petition.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 12:17]

Seriously.

A court of law found him guilty - he's a rapist, fact.

WTF has another bloke getting off got to do with anything?

You'll be telling us she deserved it next.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 3060 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:57 - Apr 27 by JBT95

She was clearly off her face on drink and drugs. If she can remember exactly word for word what she said and exactly what happened I'd be very much amazed.

My other point is, he's done time if he did it or not. If any Joe Bloggs raped someone, served time, would they need to quit their job once out of prison? People saying 'rewarding rapists'... the guy served time ffs!

Oh, there it is.

Hang your head........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:05 - Apr 27 with 3037 viewsattila_the_hun

JBT95 has problems
same as other 'fans' who defend the convicted rapist

heres an example of one of the first pics when you look on twitter http://t.co/4gt8anT2tN

"I'm Free"

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:06 - Apr 27 with 3024 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:57 - Apr 27 by JBT95

I have not followed this case on little bit, so help me out here....

Are you saying that it's ok for her to be raped because, a) she was "off her face", and B) because she can't remember the evening word for word.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 2976 viewsJBT95

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:06 - Apr 27 by Neath_Jack

I have not followed this case on little bit, so help me out here....

Are you saying that it's ok for her to be raped because, a) she was "off her face", and B) because she can't remember the evening word for word.

Did I ever say it's ok for her to be raped? Can you point out where I said that.
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 2963 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:15 - Apr 27 by JBT95

Did I ever say it's ok for her to be raped? Can you point out where I said that.

So what was the point you were making with the following statement.

"She was clearly off her face on drink and drugs. If she can remember exactly word for word what she said and exactly what happened I'd be very much amazed".

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 2962 viewsJBT95

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 18:58 - Apr 27 by ItchySphincter

Seriously.

A court of law found him guilty - he's a rapist, fact.

WTF has another bloke getting off got to do with anything?

You'll be telling us she deserved it next.

Ched Evans and Clayton McDonald are both meant to have engaged in sexual activity with 'R'. So did she let McDonald have her, but not Evans?
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 2952 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:16 - Apr 27 by JBT95

Ched Evans and Clayton McDonald are both meant to have engaged in sexual activity with 'R'. So did she let McDonald have her, but not Evans?

Have her? She's not a piece of meat.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:18 - Apr 27 with 2936 viewsreddythered

That was the crux of the case.

McDonald and the young lady went back to the hotel.

Evans later turned up at reception, claimed it was his room to obtain a key then went in.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:19 - Apr 27 with 2937 viewsJBT95

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:16 - Apr 27 by Neath_Jack

So what was the point you were making with the following statement.

"She was clearly off her face on drink and drugs. If she can remember exactly word for word what she said and exactly what happened I'd be very much amazed".

That she had no clue what was going on. She may have said it was alright, implied, done something.

None of that is relevant to this though, Ched went to prison and has done his time, let the guy make a living.
Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:20 - Apr 27 with 2925 viewsMrSwerve

Are rapists normally allowed back into work after their sentence, into their old profession?

If so, what is the difference for a footballer?

Genuine questions.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:20 - Apr 27 with 2922 viewsJackSomething

Just because they didn't prove the other guy raped her, it doesn't mean he didn't. He doesn't get punished for it and rightly so, but you can't use that to defend Evans.

I remember reading the details of the case and it was clear they targeted this woman and had the whole thing planned out. Sick and deserving of punishment.

If be played for Scotland, I doubt you'd have an opinion.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 2907 viewsNeath_Jack

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:19 - Apr 27 by JBT95

That she had no clue what was going on. She may have said it was alright, implied, done something.

None of that is relevant to this though, Ched went to prison and has done his time, let the guy make a living.

I find your blasé attitude to rape, quite alarming.

I'm out of this thread.

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:26 - Apr 27 with 2868 viewsmonmouth

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:19 - Apr 27 by JBT95

If he were a dustman I might agree with you. He's not just making a living though is he? He's earning a fortune whilst cavorting around as a 'hero' in front of some intellectually and morally bankrupt smegs, that think it's quite acceptable to idolise him. I hope the majority not represented on tw@tter show some guts and boo the arse off him. I would if he were one of ours.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:43 - Apr 27 with 2785 viewsexiledclaseboy

Incredible thread. JBT and others like him are part of the reason why so many sexual crimes go unreported and the offenders unpunished.

Poll: Tory leader

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:45 - Apr 27 with 2770 viewsDrizzy

Sorry not going to sign this pathetic petition. The man has done his time and deserves to make a living if offered the chance.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:46 - Apr 27 with 2765 viewsmonmouth

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 19:43 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

Incredible thread. JBT and others like him are part of the reason why so many sexual crimes go unreported and the offenders unpunished.

And even when they are convicted like this piece of scum, they get ridiculously light sentences. If it were up to me he'd be too old to play league 1 football by the time he came out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans shouldn't be welcomed back on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 2698 viewsHighjack

He's done his time and is free to pursue whatever career he chooses now. However, any club worth their salt should go out of their way to avoid being associated with such scum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024