Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probert 21:41 - Mar 25 with 12328 viewsmax936

What a gutless c::t, if that had been Arsenal breaking away he wouldn't have blown his whistle, brilliant backs to the wall stuff from us fantastic effort fellas, take a bow.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 21:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Probert on 01:16 - Mar 27 with 1797 viewszaragozajack

Just saw this video. Even Arsenal fans admit that we were robbed by probert. So frustrating as it was a great performance from the boys and I just hope it doesn't impact too much on us come the end of the season.

Blog: Why we need to get behind Garry Monk

Probert on 08:02 - Mar 27 with 1745 viewsLord_Bony

Probert on 01:16 - Mar 27 by zaragozajack

Just saw this video. Even Arsenal fans admit that we were robbed by probert. So frustrating as it was a great performance from the boys and I just hope it doesn't impact too much on us come the end of the season.

Ha ha. Enjoyed watching that

"Swansea,f.cking swansea...they're shit we was very lucky we did nt loose 4.2, it was defiantly a penalty and that should have been a goal at the end...the ref saved us"

Looks like we derailed their hopes for a top four finish...hope Man City pulverise them on Sunday....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Probert on 08:40 - Mar 27 with 1723 viewsWarwickHunt

Whiney little spaz-gobbed c*nt needs a serious slap.
Probert on 08:43 - Mar 27 with 1713 viewsUxbridge

Probert on 17:31 - Mar 26 by coolair

Please show me that part of the rules. It doesn't excist and is a dream you are have.

De Guzman was 35 meters from the goal and the arsenal defender could just have tripped him and taken the red card. That would have given Swansea a free kick 35 meter from goal and how many of those end of as a goal.

He might have,if he had caught him. However it's hard to imagine an Arsenal player making a selfless act for the team in that manner. Especially one who can only get a game due to absences elsewhere.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Probert on 10:54 - Mar 27 with 1659 viewsmonmouth

Probert on 08:43 - Mar 27 by Uxbridge

He might have,if he had caught him. However it's hard to imagine an Arsenal player making a selfless act for the team in that manner. Especially one who can only get a game due to absences elsewhere.

Looking at the vid again, Guz's first touch was perfect to take him away from the chasers and by the time the arse player had thought about a trip he'd have been out of reach. Definite GS opportunity, definite panicked referee, definite biased c**t is Probert.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Probert on 10:57 - Mar 27 with 1656 viewsperchrockjack

Suppose iA DEATH

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Probert on 10:58 - Mar 27 with 1654 viewsperchrockjack

if he had gone on and scored we could have seen Wenger have a heart attack on the field of play. Was never going to happen mon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Probert on 12:13 - Mar 27 with 1628 viewsLord_Bony

Probert on 10:57 - Mar 27 by perchrockjack

Suppose iA DEATH

Have you been on the sauce of do you have a problem with a sticky keyboard?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Probert on 12:53 - Mar 27 with 1592 viewsUxbridge

Probert on 10:54 - Mar 27 by monmouth

Looking at the vid again, Guz's first touch was perfect to take him away from the chasers and by the time the arse player had thought about a trip he'd have been out of reach. Definite GS opportunity, definite panicked referee, definite biased c**t is Probert.

Aye. Still 40 yards to go but don't think he had the pace to catch him. Most galling as it's not as if he's even looking at his watch ... he blows up when he sees De Guzman is through.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Probert on 13:21 - Mar 27 with 1570 viewsShaky

I wonder how many currently screaming robbed at the end were mentally exhorting at the ref to blow up during the final Arsenal attack? I know I was. . .

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Probert on 13:31 - Mar 27 with 1560 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Probert on 12:13 - Mar 27 by Lord_Bony

Have you been on the sauce of do you have a problem with a sticky keyboard?

Probably due to all those alleged milf adverts that some people experience.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Probert on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 1546 viewsMattG

Probably not a popular view but, from that video clip posted above, it looks to me as if Probert lifts the whistle to his mouth just as he goes out of shot and while Pablo is in possession.

I vote "No Conspiracy" on this one.
Probert on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 1545 viewslonglostjack

Probert on 08:02 - Mar 27 by Lord_Bony

Ha ha. Enjoyed watching that

"Swansea,f.cking swansea...they're shit we was very lucky we did nt loose 4.2, it was defiantly a penalty and that should have been a goal at the end...the ref saved us"

Looks like we derailed their hopes for a top four finish...hope Man City pulverise them on Sunday....

Have u got the URL for that video - would love to send it to a friend who supports the Arse

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Probert on 13:39 - Mar 27 with 1542 viewsmonmouth

Probert on 13:21 - Mar 27 by Shaky

I wonder how many currently screaming robbed at the end were mentally exhorting at the ref to blow up during the final Arsenal attack? I know I was. . .

Well yes obviously, but he didn't so the second position becomes entirely consistent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Probert on 14:47 - Mar 27 with 1497 viewszaragozajack

Probert on 13:38 - Mar 27 by longlostjack

Have u got the URL for that video - would love to send it to a friend who supports the Arse

www.youtube.com/ watch?v=D50yHyQQouY

Blog: Why we need to get behind Garry Monk

Probert on 15:14 - Mar 27 with 1477 viewsOldjack

Spoilt knobhead

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Probert on 20:24 - Mar 27 with 1408 viewstomdickharry

LAW 7 - THE DURATION OF THE MATCH

Allowance for time lost

Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:

substitutions
assessment of injury to players
removal of injured players from the field of play for treatment
wasting time
any other cause

The allowance for time lost is at the discretion of the referee.

The above is taken from the Laws of the Game.
Therefore, although there were 4 minutes shown on the board by the 4th official as the minimum allowance for lost time,Probert could have played for instance another 2 or 3,its his discretion,in addition to the 4minutes.
Probert on 20:25 - Mar 27 with 1404 viewsDarran

Well Probert was definitely wrong if this tw*t thinks he was right.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Leighton-James-column-Referee-right-blow

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Probert on 21:36 - Mar 27 with 1344 viewswaynekerr55

Probert on 20:25 - Mar 27 by Darran

Well Probert was definitely wrong if this tw*t thinks he was right.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Leighton-James-column-Referee-right-blow

Shock

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024