Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eurodisney 20:13 - Feb 11 with 1425 viewschrisr

Anyone been there recently, my boy is going with the school in half term but no one knows any prices, places to eat, shops etc.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, ta muchly

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Eurodisney on 20:14 - Feb 11 with 1421 viewsDarran

Shouldn't the school be in charge of that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Eurodisney on 20:23 - Feb 11 with 1394 viewsJackfath

Bloody teachers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Eurodisney on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 1349 viewsdgt73

Been there twice, but a few years back. Fantastic place, plenty of different places to eat, plenty of shops to buy the usual stuff ie Disney. Can't really remember the prices, but that possibility is a good thing because if it was expensive im sure I'd have remembered.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Eurodisney on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 1334 viewsDarran

Eurodisney on 21:42 - Feb 11 by dgt73

Been there twice, but a few years back. Fantastic place, plenty of different places to eat, plenty of shops to buy the usual stuff ie Disney. Can't really remember the prices, but that possibility is a good thing because if it was expensive im sure I'd have remembered.

You're minted though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Eurodisney on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 1307 viewsBanosswan

Seriously, it's not like it used to be. Seriously tired and if your son is paying by the meal, terribly expensive. Plus at this time of year lots of rides are shut for maintenence.

He'll love it though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Eurodisney on 10:55 - Feb 12 with 1235 viewsshandyjack

went on my honeymoon, 6 years ago, we loved it but it was middle of December and freezing

Poll: Expectation for the season

Eurodisney on 11:31 - Feb 12 with 1220 viewsCatullus

It was on the news last year that visitor numbers have been affected because the place has not been updated and rides have been closed long term because they are not being maintained. There were thousands of complaints.
I don't know if things have improved but one of our friends went there as a family last year (before the complaints started) and they said it was poor. Overpriced, nothing new since the first time they went and the staff had awful attitudes!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024