Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Riddance 20:01 - Jan 2 with 7579 viewsTrundle10

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-supporter-banned-racist-ges

Wonder how he feels about our black players ??
Good Riddance on 11:35 - Jan 4 with 1756 viewsShaky

Insular, rather closed communities that haven't really been exposed to other races and cultures.

On the other hand in most parts of London people grow up and go to school with people from all sorts of different backgrounds.

In fact the most racist Londoners are often first generation Indians and Pakistanis who confine themselves to insular, closed communities.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Good Riddance on 15:33 - Jan 4 with 1674 viewsDrizzy

Good Riddance on 11:35 - Jan 4 by Shaky

Insular, rather closed communities that haven't really been exposed to other races and cultures.

On the other hand in most parts of London people grow up and go to school with people from all sorts of different backgrounds.

In fact the most racist Londoners are often first generation Indians and Pakistanis who confine themselves to insular, closed communities.

What a bizarre and inaccurate generalisation that is.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Good Riddance on 22:17 - Jan 4 with 1567 viewsCatullus

There's a kid of around 9 who sits in front of me. His dad got upset by someone behind us swearing and called a steward. Almost everyone in earshot pointed out the kid usually used worse language far more often than anyone else around us!!
Oh and this Cardiff fan, worry about your own problems taff!!

I don't believe that racism is on the rise with us again. It's always been there and has (in my opinion) been vastly reduced in the last ten years. But there's always some idiots at every club.
Look at the French players and their anti Semitic gestures recently. Our club is widely held up as a beacon of how to do things properly. Racism always needs keeping an eye on, but we have fewer problems than other clubs!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good Riddance on 22:36 - Jan 4 with 1549 viewsrossshaw

I'll always remember when I was 15 on the east stand lower near the pitch. I was with a group of friends from school and Swansea were playing Southend. Lewis Hunt was playing for Southend and one mate shouted "hunt, you're a c**t" and then another one shouted "Francis, I done your mother" to Simon Francis. I joined in, and we kept saying it... So embarrassing now. If only I could turn back time.

Trundle could still do a job..

Good Riddance on 03:04 - Jan 9 with 1460 views_Kieran

OMGZ HE SHUD B JAIL 4 LYF INIT DAT MOF*CKIN CRACKA
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 5:06]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Good Riddance on 08:43 - Jan 9 with 1358 viewsPegojack

What I want to know is, why did the game kick off at 7.45pm with his mother?
Good Riddance on 09:55 - Jan 9 with 1309 viewsnumbers123

i dont hear any racist comments at games and dont thinkni ever have with us. if anybody hears it they should tell the steward and get them out and banned. dont need these few mindless idiots ruining the reputation of our club.
Good Riddance on 11:23 - Jan 9 with 1277 viewscontroversial_jack

Good Riddance on 20:23 - Jan 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have a question for everyone. There are two children/young adults (must be around 16/17/18) who sit behind my father at The Liberty. They often, as in every 2 or 3 games, abuse both our own and opposition players in ways which may deemed racist. For example, they often yell that certain players should go back to their own country and often yell 'Hernandez you spanish c*nt' for example. These children/young adults sit next to who I assume is their grandfather but he never does anything about it. Would you deem this racist? Would you report them to the club? My father doesn't want to cause any trouble but I believe they should be banned. It's happened constantly for 2 and a half seasons.

This isn't a wind up post by the way.

The question is, "are you going to be a grass or not"?
Login to get fewer ads

Good Riddance on 18:16 - Jan 9 with 1180 viewsSwanfan1

as someone with different skin tone,
you can say feck off, you can insult me in anyway you like, and i wont get bothered with you, but making racist comments and talking about how i shouldnt be in this country or i am sub-human, monkey, etc.. etc.. thats clearly racially abusing someone.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Good Riddance on 18:42 - Jan 9 with 1156 viewsDavillin

Good Riddance on 10:06 - Jan 4 by Neath_Jack

Racism is obviously wrong and illegal, but swearing? F*ck off is it, if it's done in the family stand then ok, i can understand it, but every other stand is fair game imo. People get wound up and swearing, like it or not is part and parcel of most people in this country. Perhaps there should be a swear box at the end of every row? Me personally, if there are kids sitting anywhere near me, i will consciously tone it down but there are occassions when i will still swear in the heat of the moment without thinking.

And as for the cardiff c*nt posting in here, no one gives a f*ck what you think, the day a scumbag starts handing out advice is the day the world implodes.

Oh and Dav, what do you think of your bestest mate Darran swearing all the time on here then, what with the youngsters that read this board?

So it was YOU, the 12 or 13 year old practicing his clever language that I referred to above.

p.s. I know Darran personally. He's a gentleman and a friend. I can't say the same about you.

p.p.s. Your language on here is not fit for the pulpit, either, so don't cast the first stone.

p.p.p.s. And leave me out of your rants from now on, please, just as I leave you out of mine.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Good Riddance on 19:00 - Jan 9 with 1129 viewsNeath_Jack

Good Riddance on 18:42 - Jan 9 by Davillin

So it was YOU, the 12 or 13 year old practicing his clever language that I referred to above.

p.s. I know Darran personally. He's a gentleman and a friend. I can't say the same about you.

p.p.s. Your language on here is not fit for the pulpit, either, so don't cast the first stone.

p.p.p.s. And leave me out of your rants from now on, please, just as I leave you out of mine.

First P.S. You have shown massive double standards on here for years, lambasting some people for doing things that your friend does. Leave it out double header.

Second P.P.S See point one.

Third P.P.S No rant from me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Good Riddance on 19:03 - Jan 9 with 1130 viewsDavillin

Good Riddance on 19:00 - Jan 9 by Neath_Jack

First P.S. You have shown massive double standards on here for years, lambasting some people for doing things that your friend does. Leave it out double header.

Second P.P.S See point one.

Third P.P.S No rant from me.

To put it as succinctly as I can, you are absolutely as full of sh!t as ever. I'll waste no more time on you. Go to blocked.

Good Riddance on 19:08 - Jan 9 with 1113 viewsNeath_Jack

Good Riddance on 19:03 - Jan 9 by Davillin

To put it as succinctly as I can, you are absolutely as full of sh!t as ever. I'll waste no more time on you. Go to blocked.

He doesn't like it up him, old Dav. Must have ruffled him, the state on his grammar.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 19:10]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Good Riddance on 19:12 - Jan 9 with 1109 viewsDarran

Good Riddance on 18:42 - Jan 9 by Davillin

You tell him Tone,the f*cking bell end.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good Riddance on 19:51 - Jan 9 with 1078 viewsScoobyDoo

Good Riddance on 19:12 - Jan 9 by Darran

You tell him Tone,the f*cking bell end.

Now Dav seems a decent chap, but calling you a gentleman Daz? Think he's had too much of the vino!
Good Riddance on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 1040 viewsDavillin

Good Riddance on 19:51 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

Now Dav seems a decent chap, but calling you a gentleman Daz? Think he's had too much of the vino!

Do you know Darran personally, or have you ever spent any time with him, or dealt with him offline?

You need to distinguish between someone's online self-defined persona and his real offline character.

[p.s., I'm a teetotaler, but I will accept that your "vino" line was in jest. ]

Good Riddance on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 1018 viewsScoobyDoo

Good Riddance on 20:01 - Jan 9 by Davillin

Do you know Darran personally, or have you ever spent any time with him, or dealt with him offline?

You need to distinguish between someone's online self-defined persona and his real offline character.

[p.s., I'm a teetotaler, but I will accept that your "vino" line was in jest. ]

Must admit i haven't had the displeasure of meeting Daz but if he is anything like the persona he portrays on here, well thank the lord for small mercies. Can't see why he would want to act differently?

Yes you're drinking habits was in jest.
Good Riddance on 20:27 - Jan 9 with 1000 viewsDavillin

Good Riddance on 20:10 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

Must admit i haven't had the displeasure of meeting Daz but if he is anything like the persona he portrays on here, well thank the lord for small mercies. Can't see why he would want to act differently?

Yes you're drinking habits was in jest.

Perhaps you are, as I was long ago, naïve about the percentage of posters who are as unlike their online personae as they are their avatars.

For some reason, many enjoy taking on a very different persona online. I, on the other hand, am as transparent as air. No matter what others say about me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024