Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! 03:11 - Aug 17 with 6098 viewsMelakaRanger

Are you, like me, still waiting?

I suspect we will be left wanting come the end of the window..................

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 13:31 - Aug 17 with 1578 viewsQPRDave

Lets be honest, all the posters sarcastically rattling on about mind blowing transfers, would be the very same ones complaining about how the club have learn't nothing after last season and should not be spending that sort of money, if we were to make mind blowing signings......
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 13:57 - Aug 17 with 1556 viewsisawqpratwcity

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 13:26 - Aug 17 by Clint_Power

Yes, in a word. Do you think there are dozens of top championship strikers out there just waiting to be snapped up? Obviously we need to sign a striker, but it's not like snapping your fingers and bringing one in.

I'd rather we get by now and be patient than be lumbered with someone like Bothroyd on a 4 year contract. If Zamora can't last out the game we can always slot Hoilett in behind Austin or play with one up front as we have done often before. It's not ideal but it's not the end of the world.

And this is a suddenly arising situation?

I have been bleating about this for a week.

Like last January, he has been more concerned about reducing the team than strengthening it.

We need strikers. Jeez, just do it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:00 - Aug 17 with 1551 viewsTheBlob

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 13:57 - Aug 17 by isawqpratwcity

Like last January, he has been more concerned about reducing the team than strengthening it.

All right,name those available.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:06 - Aug 17 with 1538 viewsCharlie1

My God we've got impatient fans.

This isn't like buying sweets. Negotiations take time and the quality we need or after is in short supply. Players will wait for what's best for them and not us.

Patience.

2:59 baby!

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:15 - Aug 17 with 1527 viewsisawqpratwcity

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:00 - Aug 17 by TheBlob

All right,name those available.

You're right, I don't know.

But that's Harry's job.

TF is paying sh*tloads to get a decent squad.

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:17 - Aug 17 with 1524 viewscheeseydane

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 13:57 - Aug 17 by isawqpratwcity

Holy cow, they've not bought strikers even though you've been bleating about it for a week.

Scandalous.

Gather the thumbscrews.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:18 - Aug 17 with 1522 viewsTheBlob

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:15 - Aug 17 by isawqpratwcity

You're right, I don't know.

But that's Harry's job.

TF is paying sh*tloads to get a decent squad.

Easy this football manager lark innit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:32 - Aug 17 with 1519 viewsisawqpratwcity

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:17 - Aug 17 by cheeseydane

Holy cow, they've not bought strikers even though you've been bleating about it for a week.

Scandalous.

Gather the thumbscrews.

Did I miss this?

Aren't we only Austin (subject to previous injury), + Zamoa(!), as our current striker option?

Login to get fewer ads

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:35 - Aug 17 with 1511 viewsisawqpratwcity

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:17 - Aug 17 by cheeseydane

Scandalous.

Gather the thumbscrews.

Mmmm......thumbscrews.

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:58 - Aug 17 with 1489 viewsSomersetHoops

What I would like to happen is that we bring in a couple or three players nobody has heard of before, who turn out to be excellent players in the positions we need.

That would blow my mind, but our manager, owners and scouting ststem aren't up to that so we'll get another batch of 30+ players who will be injured half the time and worthless after a season at LR. - Does that sound familiar.

Who's Next?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 17:25 - Aug 17 with 1451 viewsDylanP

I assume that Zapata and Parker were the mind-blowing transfers he was talking about. It looks like both are not gonna happen. A shame that coz we obviously need another striker and Parker would've been a class purchase. Oh well, we will have to muddle through with tho unbeaten bunch, I guess.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 17:38 - Aug 17 with 1445 viewsGloucs_R

I'll judge the squad at the end of Sept. When the window has closed for transfers and we have sorted out on loans we are after. At the moment its looking good, a couple more additions and we will have a good squad.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 17:42 - Aug 17 with 1438 viewsJamie

For what it's worth, Dave Mc has claimed that plenty of signings and big spending still due end of the window.

At least 3 on deadline day IMO. Arry loves the theatre of it.
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 1415 viewsJonDoeman

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 14:06 - Aug 17 by Charlie1

My God we've got impatient fans.

This isn't like buying sweets. Negotiations take time and the quality we need or after is in short supply. Players will wait for what's best for them and not us.

Patience.

Great post. It is a bit like dealing with kids. Mind blowing !!

It Is What It Is !!

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 19:50 - Aug 17 with 1392 viewswittle

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 18:50 - Aug 17 by JonDoeman

Great post. It is a bit like dealing with kids. Mind blowing !!

havent fans had enough of the mind blowing signings over the last 2 seasons,let harry get on with putting a squad together thats gives us a chance to get out of this league.
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 19:53 - Aug 17 with 1278 viewsessextaxiboy

I know he is not the best but I wouldnt mind having a punt for Carlton Cole . We def need another striker .
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 1270 viewswittle

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 19:53 - Aug 17 by essextaxiboy

I know he is not the best but I wouldnt mind having a punt for Carlton Cole . We def need another striker .

i would test watfords resolve and make a bid for troy deeney.
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 1209 viewsMelakaRanger

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 08:41 - Aug 17 by JonDoeman

I'll tell you what would blow my mind is seeing another home win, that would equal last seasons total wouldn't it? Get behind the team, and stop worrying about this transfer window bollocks on matchday!!!!!

Another win so,

Mind blown then?
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 22:39 - Aug 17 with 1201 viewsQPRDave

Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 20:01 - Aug 17 by wittle

i would test watfords resolve and make a bid for troy deeney.

Funny the same thought ran through my mind today. But i can see them quoting £10 mill
Still waiting for these 'Blow You Mind' transfers! on 22:41 - Aug 17 with 1196 viewsQPRDave

How about El had Diouf ,,,,,,,,,,,That'll blow minds on here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024