Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? 14:12 - Oct 15 with 2291 viewsKeithHaynes

Before the next International break.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 14:18 - Oct 15 with 2262 viewsWhiterockin

9 points minimum, we are not as bad as some think. Every game is really tight and we are in the matches until the end, we just need better finishing.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 14:23 - Oct 15 with 2240 viewsKeithHaynes

Ideally.

D D W D W D

However, Burnley is possibly a loss. And even the next two. But then can we sneak an away win at Rovers or Wednesday ?

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 2200 viewsnantywatcher

Anything over 6 points would be nice.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 14:54 - Oct 15 with 2154 viewsjack247

8 points
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 15:26 - Oct 15 with 2111 viewsheatwave

Unless we can suddenly start finding the back of the net. I can see no more than 4-6 pts.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 15:36 - Oct 15 with 2101 viewsAzzuriswan

Positive thoughts between 10 and 12 points
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 2012 viewsFlashberryjack

5 maybe 6 if we're lucky, goals win games, and we haven't got goals in the team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 17:22 - Oct 15 with 1979 viewsQJumpingJack

6 points out of 18.
2 home wins.
4 defeats.

I hope I am wrong and we do better.
Login to get fewer ads

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 1902 viewsEagleEye

7-8 points would be a decent return. Squad is thin, goals a real problem, defence holding pretty solid at the moment. We need reinforcements … and a bit of luck. Crucial time to get some points.Failure to maintain our recent form & things could turn difficult pretty quickly. Our Welsh internationals should return full of confidence & hopefully give us a lift
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:22 - Oct 15 with 1813 viewsbuilthjack

Goals are going to be the problem.
We just haven’t got anyone who can bang them away.
I would hope to get 8 - 12 points from those fixtures if we are to stay in the mix.
But…..

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 08:31 - Oct 17 with 1363 viewsSwans9

I would be happy with 9 points but I'd take 7. Squad is thread bare as playing without a striker at Sheffield United showed. Some fans of other teams can see our squad especially upfront lacks options. Let hope for a blinder of a Jan window with 3 new signings Cullen Darling and Cabango signing one year contracts with free flights chucked in to go on holiday with the Wrexham players in the summer.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 20:58 - Oct 18 with 1021 viewsRhonddaSwans

5 wins and a draw.

Liam Cullen is bound to get at least 3 hat tricks.

Liam if you are seeing this I believe brother 🫡.
Seriously Cooper got a Welsh camp boost now is your time.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:44 - Oct 19 with 810 viewsKeithHaynes

First one down, 0 points.

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:54 - Oct 19 with 784 viewsWhiterockin

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:44 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

First one down, 0 points.

We will win on Tuesday. Bin the Vipotnik experiment and get Kyrell Wilson on the bench.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:55 - Oct 19 with 771 viewsonehunglow

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:14 - Oct 15 by EagleEye

7-8 points would be a decent return. Squad is thin, goals a real problem, defence holding pretty solid at the moment. We need reinforcements … and a bit of luck. Crucial time to get some points.Failure to maintain our recent form & things could turn difficult pretty quickly. Our Welsh internationals should return full of confidence & hopefully give us a lift

Defence is decent mainly because of Vig.
His presence settles them
His distribution is superb and he is IMO better than Rushworth

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:05 - Oct 19 with 750 viewsKeithHaynes

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:54 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

We will win on Tuesday. Bin the Vipotnik experiment and get Kyrell Wilson on the bench.

I’m astonished he continues to ignore him.

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:11 - Oct 19 with 735 viewsjack247

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 18:54 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

There’s got to be some merit in this now
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:22 - Oct 19 with 720 views1jack

After today, we have to try something different.

We definitely need to move the ball much quicker. there was one point today they had 6 players in our half, we had 5 and possession, yet we didn't look to go forward, just the usual pass it around the back.
We HAVE to be more positive. I think we have the players capable of doing this, we just need to break the old habits and take some chances, give something a go, get their defenders running back and facing their goals.

Come Lukey boy, sort it out.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:28 - Oct 19 with 711 viewsKeithHaynes

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:22 - Oct 19 by 1jack

We definitely need to move the ball much quicker. there was one point today they had 6 players in our half, we had 5 and possession, yet we didn't look to go forward, just the usual pass it around the back.
We HAVE to be more positive. I think we have the players capable of doing this, we just need to break the old habits and take some chances, give something a go, get their defenders running back and facing their goals.

Welcome back …

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:31 - Oct 19 with 706 views1jack

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:28 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Welcome back …

Diolch.

I must say now though, I am quite drunk.

I desperately needed a drink after today.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 679 viewsonehunglow

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:31 - Oct 19 by 1jack

Diolch.

I must say now though, I am quite drunk.

I desperately needed a drink after today.

Drink water

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:56 - Oct 19 with 682 viewsFireboy2

The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 19:22 - Oct 19 by 1jack

Spot on, it happened loads of times.
The next six fixtures - What do you think ? on 20:02 - Oct 19 with 677 viewsKeithHaynes

You know what bothers me, as Liam said, the supporters who travel at serious cost. I know seven who are staying over this weekend and travelling to Sheffield on Monday for Tuesdays game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024