Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn's Cronies 09:06 - Jul 24 with 7395 viewsraynor94

7 of them defied the party whip, well done Keir, banned from the party for 6 months

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn's Cronies on 14:04 - Jul 24 with 984 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Corbyn's Cronies on 13:12 - Jul 24 by trampie

I know I'm old but you would expect a Labour government to look after the working class and the less well off, it seems to me their more interested in looking after the middle classes and the elites, Labour should be taxing the more well off and redistributing that money but there doesn't seem to be much sign of that.

The less well off seem to get very well looked after in this country. It’s the people in the middle who actually go out to work that are getting squeezed until the pips squeak.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Corbyn's Cronies on 14:10 - Jul 24 with 933 viewstrampie

Corbyn's Cronies on 14:04 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The less well off seem to get very well looked after in this country. It’s the people in the middle who actually go out to work that are getting squeezed until the pips squeak.

I'm feeling the pinch.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:05 - Jul 24 with 929 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The people right at the top are mobile and can buy a passport for £300,000 or £400,000, tax them heavily and they move countries.
Those at the bottom have little to give, that leaves the middle and they will get squeezed, but to find what? If you look at what happens as governments run out of options pensions are always a target.
Starmer will ignore the cost of living for the middle classes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:10 - Jul 24 with 908 viewsonehunglow

The “ poor” have a safety net.

The rich too.

Vast majority live without one

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:11 - Jul 24 with 873 viewstrampie

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:05 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

The people right at the top are mobile and can buy a passport for £300,000 or £400,000, tax them heavily and they move countries.
Those at the bottom have little to give, that leaves the middle and they will get squeezed, but to find what? If you look at what happens as governments run out of options pensions are always a target.
Starmer will ignore the cost of living for the middle classes.

The ones at the top can move if they don't want to contribute, I don't want them here, if money is their God then let them go to a country that will give them even more money via less taxes, it's like Doctors wanting even more money, if they don't want to treat their own people, live in the country that they were educated in and brought up in, the country that gave them everything in life then I don't want those people in this country.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:21 - Jul 24 with 883 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:10 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

The “ poor” have a safety net.

The rich too.

Vast majority live without one

So do you tax the middle or provide them with incentives to look after themselves and reduce their impact on the state by having their own safety net?

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:29 - Jul 24 with 878 viewsonehunglow

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:21 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

So do you tax the middle or provide them with incentives to look after themselves and reduce their impact on the state by having their own safety net?

The middle are the root of our society.
They need to be encouraged not kicked in th3 teeth
They don’t complain though
That’s why they get hammered

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:35 - Jul 24 with 876 viewsSullutaCreturned

Corbyn's Cronies on 10:53 - Jul 24 by trampie

It is the job of the Government to create the conditions that allow children to be able to be fed.
There is more than enough money to go round if wealth was distributed properly.

Yes that's the governments job but then it's the parents responsibility to pay for their children. I know a few families who have far too many childern where the parents have never worked, one of them there were 7 or 8 kids, father on disability but had never worked and the mother claimed carers allowance but worked in a pub...for cash. She was investigated but avoided serius sanctions because there were so many kids.

They are very much a minority but there are cultures whee they still have large families and OK, I'm not saying they can't BUT why should everybody else have to pay for them.

That is the 100% truth of the situation, Trampie can blame the government but when the government doles out money it is OUR money and when taxes have to rise to pay for people who live beyond their means why should decent, hard working people have to pay more?

Yes ther is enough money for all of us to have a decent share but imagine that world, it wouldn't last very long.
I do agree that the very wealthiest should pay more, they shouldn't get away with paying small percentages in tax because they can afford the very best accountants, the rules need simplifying and upgrading to ensure the richest cannot avoid taxes.

Don't expect any government to do that any time soon because they pander to the rich and alway go after the workers.

And yes I know the rich pay most of the tax but do they pay as much in percentage terms as I do? I remember seeing that some cororations in the UK had actually paid very little tax and one even managed a rebate and yet they took hundreds of millions.

Interestingly and against what some Labour voters on here have said, the government has apparently said thr country's finances are worse than they thought so taxes will have to rise.
There also seems likely to be a U turn on the 2 child benefit cap after a chort of Starmer's MP's turned on him, the left of his party as they are described.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:59 - Jul 24 with 801 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:11 - Jul 24 by trampie

The ones at the top can move if they don't want to contribute, I don't want them here, if money is their God then let them go to a country that will give them even more money via less taxes, it's like Doctors wanting even more money, if they don't want to treat their own people, live in the country that they were educated in and brought up in, the country that gave them everything in life then I don't want those people in this country.

Those earning more than £200K pay about 30 percent of taxes, take them out of the picture and we are stuffed. We being anyone who pays tax.

https://ifs.org.uk/taxlab/taxlab-taxes-explained/income-tax-explained#:~:text=It
[Post edited 24 Jul 17:10]

Corbyn's Cronies on 17:16 - Jul 24 with 684 viewstrampie

I won't be blackmailed and I want them gone, I'm not for turning, money is the root of all evil.

Corbyn's Cronies on 17:38 - Jul 24 with 681 viewsonehunglow

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:59 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

Those earning more than £200K pay about 30 percent of taxes, take them out of the picture and we are stuffed. We being anyone who pays tax.

https://ifs.org.uk/taxlab/taxlab-taxes-explained/income-tax-explained#:~:text=It

We want the services but won’t pay taxes for them.
Our income tax needs to be basic rate of 40 % for what we want .
Nobody wants to pay that

Corbyn's Cronies on 18:07 - Jul 24 with 640 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:59 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

However, those on lower wages pay a greater proportion of their income than do those on big money.
Corbyn's Cronies on 18:12 - Jul 24 with 644 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn's Cronies on 18:07 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

However, those on lower wages pay a greater proportion of their income than do those on big money.

Have a go at some calculations, that's not true of income tax. For other taxes that depends on the spending profile for example if you run a car or not.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9754/#:~:text=Income
[Post edited 24 Jul 18:17]

Corbyn's Cronies on 19:46 - Jul 24 with 596 viewsSullutaCreturned

Corbyn's Cronies on 17:38 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

We want the services but won’t pay taxes for them.
Our income tax needs to be basic rate of 40 % for what we want .
Nobody wants to pay that

I wonder what our contribution to taxes is when we add tem all up, tax on fuel, tax on gas and electric, tax on clothes.....tax on pretty much everything. How much of our incomes goes in tax AFTER income tax?
Corbyn's Cronies on 19:50 - Jul 24 with 591 viewsKeithHaynes

They will start taking from people’s pensions asap.
Bless ‘em.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Corbyn's Cronies on 20:20 - Jul 24 with 555 viewsmax936

Spot on Joesus.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Corbyn's Cronies on 20:27 - Jul 24 with 551 viewsmax936

Corbyn's Cronies on 16:21 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

I stopped working the overtime that I was doing, was getting fleeced for working extra hours for very little benefit, not worth it at all and at my age and family situation going home dog tired and not going to rest early enough due to stuff that needed seeing to, it made no financial or health sense.

Corbyn's Cronies on 20:30 - Jul 24 with 541 viewsmax936

Corbyn's Cronies on 20:27 - Jul 24 by max936

I stopped working the overtime that I was doing, was getting fleeced for working extra hours for very little benefit, not worth it at all and at my age and family situation going home dog tired and not going to rest early enough due to stuff that needed seeing to, it made no financial or health sense.

And while I'm on my soap box, why when I got full NI benefits am I still having to pay NIC, paid in for 47yrs as it is and to get full "benefits" you need to only pay in for 35yrs ffs.

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:14 - Jul 24 with 482 viewsbuilthjack

14 years of total chaos.
I didn’t hear most of you then.
Tories eh.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:20 - Jul 24 with 472 viewsmajorraglan

Corbyn's Cronies on 10:05 - Jul 24 by trampie

The Conservatives have morphed into BNP/UKIP and gone far right, Labour have moved into the space vacated by the Conservatives and morphed into the Conservative party on the centre right, unfortunately there is no party of Westminster election winning size now left on the left, it's a sorry state of affairs.

The left wing Labour government you crave was mangled by Boris in 2019, the electorate sent out a clear message that it was unelectable and as a result the buffoon and lying @@@@@@@ Boris romped home with an 80 seat majority and promptly set about trashing our country.
If you want a Labour government it has to be a more central party, it’s a straight forward choice of a middle of the road Labour Party in government or a left wing party in opposition.
Corbyn's Cronies on 22:23 - Jul 24 with 464 viewsmajorraglan

Corbyn's Cronies on 10:34 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s just acting like the jumped up little despot we knew he was.

To be honest I don’t blame him cracking the whip and keeping people in line, he’s setting his stall out now. We saw what a rabble the Conservatives become. If the likes of Long Bailey etc want to go against the party line, I’ve no issue with booting them out.
Corbyn's Cronies on 22:25 - Jul 24 with 452 viewsmax936

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:14 - Jul 24 by builthjack

14 years of total chaos.
I didn’t hear most of you then.
Tories eh.

You heard me Bulithy, unless you're deaf of course

Labour as always been the Tax party, they're not gonna change.

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:26 - Jul 24 with 451 viewsmajorraglan

Some really good points on here from posters on all sides, the genuine need to be supported and maybe things like previous NI contributions can be factored in the decisions around support, but the lazy and the feckless who have no wish to contribute and only want to take out can, as far as I am concerned do one. We can support the needy children through school meals, breakfast clubs etc, but money for fags, booze etc no thanks .
Corbyn's Cronies on 22:33 - Jul 24 with 445 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn's Cronies on 19:50 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

They will start taking from people’s pensions asap.
Bless ‘em.

The Tories have been taking from people’s pensions for years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:49 - Jul 24 with 424 viewstrampie

Corbyn's Cronies on 22:20 - Jul 24 by majorraglan

The left wing Labour government you crave was mangled by Boris in 2019, the electorate sent out a clear message that it was unelectable and as a result the buffoon and lying @@@@@@@ Boris romped home with an 80 seat majority and promptly set about trashing our country.
If you want a Labour government it has to be a more central party, it’s a straight forward choice of a middle of the road Labour Party in government or a left wing party in opposition.

I've standards, all these Tories in the Labour party should form their own party, they have highjacked the Labour brand.
The right wingers within Labour as well as most of the press and the elites did a number on Corbyn to make him unelectable to the sheeple, they labelled him anti Semitic, a terrorist sympathiser and a communist etc etc, laughable but the elites done it to get their own kind in charge which is what we have got with Keir Starver (that is what they call him now Keir Starver because of our children in the UK living in poverty and his apparent support of what is seen by many as Israel starving children in Gaza).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024