Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 48096 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:45 - Feb 24 with 1942 viewsQPunkR

We're making Rotherham look like prime fkng 1970s Brazil for cock's sake

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:46 - Feb 24 with 1943 viewsjoolsyp

One positive has been our new Brazilian right-back.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:46 - Feb 24 with 1924 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:45 - Feb 24 by The_Beast1976

None of our players gamble on a rebound off the keeper when we shoot. There were 5 of our players absolutely static on the edge of the 6 yard box a little while ago when Chaor had a shot and it came back off their keeper.

This looks like it could be another Plymouth at home where we can't score 🤦‍♂️

Think perhaps Frey isn’t quite match fit still and Armstrong should come on second half
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 24 with 1919 viewsloftboy

Millwall 2-1 up

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:47 - Feb 24 with 1849 viewsDorse

4 mins added on. 3.5 mins was that throw In.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1803 viewsloftboy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 24 by loftboy

Millwall 2-1 up

As are Wednesday ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1793 viewsQuillPenRiot

Let’s get one here
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1777 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 24 by loftboy

Millwall 2-1 up

Wednesday 2-1 up too
Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1770 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cook header saved.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1759 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:44 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

Well I think it’s a little harsh on him… players need to want it themselves

I am being harsh, but these questions do need asking. I am sounding like a broken record, but the performance's at LR have been unacceptable for too long. And long before MC came in. Even limited players can be motivated to be better than the sum of their parts - look at Rotherham.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:49 - Feb 24 with 1751 viewsChurchie

Gareth lifted them (just sayin)
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:49 - Feb 24 with 1749 viewsQuillPenRiot

I hate their gk
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:49 - Feb 24 with 1705 viewsQPunkR

So we need to put fkng pliers under our players' fingernails to get the knts to follow in on shots on goal FFS!???

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1615 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock shot blocked, Hayden shot blocked, Colback peno appeal, not given.

HT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1593 viewsThe_Beast1976

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:45 - Feb 24 by The_Beast1976

None of our players gamble on a rebound off the keeper when we shoot. There were 5 of our players absolutely static on the edge of the 6 yard box a little while ago when Chaor had a shot and it came back off their keeper.

And again none following up FFS. WTF is up with these cants? Do they not want to score?

Looks like one of those days where their keeper saves everything and we don't follow up on rebounds off him 🤦‍♂️
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1585 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The RNG is not with us that half.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1561 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 24 by loftboy

As are Wednesday ffs

Hardly matters if we keep fluffing our lines.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1526 viewsThe_Beast1976

And again noone following up FFS. WTF is up with these cants? Do they not want to score?

Looks like one of those days where their keeper saves everything and we don't follow up on rebounds off him 🤦‍♂️
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:52 - Feb 24 with 1513 viewsCamberleyR

Millwall 2-1 up

FFS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:52 - Feb 24 with 1484 viewsJimmyR

So slow out of our own box and so slow when we get anywhere near theirs

Armstrong, Andersen and cannon at the start of the 2nd half

Our best chances have fallen to cook!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:53 - Feb 24 with 1446 views08olesen

Get Anderson and Field on for Hodge and Hayden

Poll: Who will the other play off

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 1394 viewsstainrods_elbow

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:44 - Feb 24 by hoops_legend

Well I think it’s a little harsh on him… players need to want it themselves

So, yet again, what exactly is Cifuentes responsible for?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 1348 viewsDylanP

Is Frey actually worse than Dykes? I didn't think that was possible. The only thing Dykes does well is hold up the ball. Frey doesn't do that and he is never in the box when the ball is pinging about. Where is he? However hard our midfield plays, we are always going to be hamstringed by the lack of a genuine presence up front. We are playing the worst team in the Division by a long way. This is fckin frustrating

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:55 - Feb 24 with 1297 viewsQPunkR

I stand by what I said earlier - even if we were to somehow miraculously get one or several past their keeper, every single last feeble-minded shïtehawk wearing Hoops on that pitch needs to be fined 2 weeks' wages for that utterly unacceptable opening 10 minutes.

We're a fkng pony team, we know that. We also know we can't score goals. So what the throbbing fck was that opening 10 minutes about, basically trying to score for the oppo? Literally couldn't string one pass together and kept giving Rotherham the ball time after time after time. Even before their goal ffs. Knts

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 1280 viewsThe_Beast1976

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 15:54 - Feb 24 by stainrods_elbow

So, yet again, what exactly is Cifuentes responsible for?

Oh here we go. Same old boring rubbish. Bore off zzzzzzz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024