Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? 19:20 - Aug 25 with 7162 viewsKeithHaynes

Luis Rubiales

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:34 - Aug 30 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:24 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

I'm with you RJ.

Refusing to go with todays fads means you can well end up on Court.
Like it or not

Women have the vote now too and don’t need husbands permission to go out and leave the sink.

That people still stick to the old fads turns my stomach

Is Wales that backwards ? Well no,just in pockets ,lost in time .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:33 - Aug 30 with 1165 viewsSullutaCreturned

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 13:16 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

He doesn't need to break any laws to be sacked.

I honestly cannot believe that there are people sticking up for this man.

It isn't just about the groping of his crotch and the grabbing and slavering over a woman who didn't want the attention, this is the tip of the iceberg, its about why alot of Spanish women footballers refused to play for their country, its about the misogynistic behaviour of the Spanish FA which has been going on for years.

This.

To be honest I can see where Rhondda is coming from and if this was a one off event and the man apologised it would all be over with by now.

It's his behaviour since AND as FB says, the mysoginistic attitude of this man and his acolytes going back years that's the problem.

It's NOT a one off event that can be excused. Rubiales and those who agree with him need bringing up to date.

Why did Spanish women refuse to play in this last world cup and why are 81 of them refusing to play now. It's because there is a much bigger problem here and it needs dealing with.

If I walked into work and kissed a colleague without her permission I would be in trouble even if it was a one off act and I had no previous issues. Rubiales did it live on tv with millions watching, what message does that send, what message does the crotch grabbing send?
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:08 - Aug 30 with 1134 viewsFireboy2

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:24 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

I'm with you RJ.

The respect I had for you has gone if you have the same beliefs on women as he has.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:18 - Aug 30 with 1106 viewspencoedjack

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 18:08 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

The respect I had for you has gone if you have the same beliefs on women as he has.

NP I’ll still sleep tonight.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:06 - Aug 30 with 1086 viewsReslovenSwan1

Football has the ability to charge Rubiales if they wish. The Argentina goalkeeper did similar crude gestures as Rubiales at the world cup. He has not been sacked or banned for life.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/worldcup/fifa-charges-argentina-post-world-cup-

Punishment is due for sure. Not a life sentence though. Nor trial by social media.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:33 - Aug 30 with 1062 viewsWhiterockin

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:06 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Football has the ability to charge Rubiales if they wish. The Argentina goalkeeper did similar crude gestures as Rubiales at the world cup. He has not been sacked or banned for life.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/worldcup/fifa-charges-argentina-post-world-cup-

Punishment is due for sure. Not a life sentence though. Nor trial by social media.

Just hold his hand up and say the behaviour was not acceptable for a person in his position. Tender his resignation and say he will learn from the episode and apologise to anyone offended. He would then salvage something.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 1009 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 19:33 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

Just hold his hand up and say the behaviour was not acceptable for a person in his position. Tender his resignation and say he will learn from the episode and apologise to anyone offended. He would then salvage something.

Gary Lineker that media arbiter extraordinary - lavishly praised by all for his judgement.

Rubialies "He is a horrible bloke "

Martinez "Oh do not do that Emi".

Greenwood - No comment for weeks

Middle age administrators are fair game. One FA bloke had to resign for using these words in the wrong order "people of colour". A phrase used by Trevor Noah to describe himself. Keep walking on egg shells.

If you are Welsh anything goes.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 998 viewsSullutaCreturned

People shouldn't have said anything about Greenwood as it was going to court, now he is free and neither guilty or innocent.

The Argentina keeper wasn't in a position of power and didn't touch a woman without her consent.

There is a massive difference between Lineker not saying something and what Rubiales did.
Login to get fewer ads

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 989 viewsFireboy2

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 20:14 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Gary Lineker that media arbiter extraordinary - lavishly praised by all for his judgement.

Rubialies "He is a horrible bloke "

Martinez "Oh do not do that Emi".

Greenwood - No comment for weeks

Middle age administrators are fair game. One FA bloke had to resign for using these words in the wrong order "people of colour". A phrase used by Trevor Noah to describe himself. Keep walking on egg shells.

If you are Welsh anything goes.

What planet are you on?
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 987 viewsGwyn737

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:00 - Aug 30 by SullutaCreturned

People shouldn't have said anything about Greenwood as it was going to court, now he is free and neither guilty or innocent.

The Argentina keeper wasn't in a position of power and didn't touch a woman without her consent.

There is a massive difference between Lineker not saying something and what Rubiales did.

This.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 23:44 - Aug 30 with 934 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 21:15 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

What planet are you on?

I am detached from the idiocy of this media witch hunt. The guy is a clumsy boorish buffon.

Get the FA of Spain HR department to warn him and apply due process disciplinary proceedings. He has broken their own rules most probably and the consequences of that are probably defined. Probably a fine and suspension. Bring the game into disrepute etc

If they do not want to do that they can cut a deal with him and pay him off. This guy is getting far more abuse than Greenwood who seems to me to be far worse. It is because one is old and Spanish and the other is young and English,

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 05:45 - Aug 31 with 904 viewsWhiterockin

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 23:44 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I am detached from the idiocy of this media witch hunt. The guy is a clumsy boorish buffon.

Get the FA of Spain HR department to warn him and apply due process disciplinary proceedings. He has broken their own rules most probably and the consequences of that are probably defined. Probably a fine and suspension. Bring the game into disrepute etc

If they do not want to do that they can cut a deal with him and pay him off. This guy is getting far more abuse than Greenwood who seems to me to be far worse. It is because one is old and Spanish and the other is young and English,

Complete bollux.
Again.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:19 - Aug 31 with 864 viewsFireboy2

So the vast percentage are wrong and you are right?

Are you simple or just ignoring what has gone on previously in the women's game in Spain?

It isn't just about what occurred at the WC final.

Do yourself a favour and read up about it and then when you have ignored it book yourself onto an equality and diversity course.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:39 - Aug 31 with 833 viewsWhiterockin

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:19 - Aug 31 by Fireboy2

So the vast percentage are wrong and you are right?

Are you simple or just ignoring what has gone on previously in the women's game in Spain?

It isn't just about what occurred at the WC final.

Do yourself a favour and read up about it and then when you have ignored it book yourself onto an equality and diversity course.

FB what I take offence to is that he is claiming that we are ageist and racist for wanting justice.

Luis Rubiales is 46 mind. So one could hardly see him as an elderly Spaniard.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:47 - Aug 31 with 800 viewsonehunglow

“ English” …again.
Must be bad then !

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:48 - Aug 31 with 796 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 08:39 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

FB what I take offence to is that he is claiming that we are ageist and racist for wanting justice.

Luis Rubiales is 46 mind. So one could hardly see him as an elderly Spaniard.

46 .
Old
Yikes

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 09:32 - Aug 31 with 764 viewsKeithHaynes

I had an insight in to Spanish employment law recently from a mate who owns a small business here.

Getting rid of people is nigh on impossible.

He had an employee who stole a grand from him and he duly sacked him.

All employment in Spain is by way of a contract in the main. ( thats legally )

The procedure that followed was he wasn’t allowed to sack him ( yes I know it confused me as well ) but this is true- he had to pay him up his contract which had eight months to run in full. He didn’t adhere to the employment legislation here by sacking him immediately. He should have warned him and put him on a series of development courses which the employer had to pay for.

Mad, but exactly true.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 12:52 - Aug 31 with 711 viewsSullutaCreturned

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 05:45 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Complete bollux.
Again.

The other thing that res glosses over (whilst having a go at the English again) is that none of us can be sure what Greenwood has done.

On the other hand we ALL saw what Rubiales did, there is no disputing Rubiales over stepped the mark which means it isn't a witch hunt. There is just cause for wanting him punsihed.

I tell you what, Resloven, go out into Swan...no, scratch that...any town or city, approach a young woman you don't know and kiss her then see what happens.
Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 662 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 12:52 - Aug 31 by SullutaCreturned

The other thing that res glosses over (whilst having a go at the English again) is that none of us can be sure what Greenwood has done.

On the other hand we ALL saw what Rubiales did, there is no disputing Rubiales over stepped the mark which means it isn't a witch hunt. There is just cause for wanting him punsihed.

I tell you what, Resloven, go out into Swan...no, scratch that...any town or city, approach a young woman you don't know and kiss her then see what happens.

It is a media feeding frenzy and people have lost their marbles. It is typical group behaviour. We have seen it through the ages. Typical human traits. It happened with Phillip Schofield.

Matthew Hopkins whipped up a frenzy in the middle ages as the self appointed "Witchfinder general". Loved in the community he leaped on any minor social faux pas and declared it was the work of satan. 39 innocent women were hung with the support of the local community.

The posse culture in the US wild west, Iranian Mullahs. All supported by the majority who are right. "She wore a mini shirt 50 lashes. That will teach her".

It' s all the same gravy.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 15:59 - Aug 31 with 644 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 15:24 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

It is a media feeding frenzy and people have lost their marbles. It is typical group behaviour. We have seen it through the ages. Typical human traits. It happened with Phillip Schofield.

Matthew Hopkins whipped up a frenzy in the middle ages as the self appointed "Witchfinder general". Loved in the community he leaped on any minor social faux pas and declared it was the work of satan. 39 innocent women were hung with the support of the local community.

The posse culture in the US wild west, Iranian Mullahs. All supported by the majority who are right. "She wore a mini shirt 50 lashes. That will teach her".

It' s all the same gravy.

Define typical and relate it to this thread.
Accept the fact you are fundamentally anti English.
You would get far more respect if you were honest enough to admit that.
I have admitted I m not a lover of the Irish state nor Serbia. Now,I have my reasons for that.
People want to lock horns with me,fine but do not infer kissing a female on the lips cannot be done without due consent .
It is indecent assault

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:23 - Aug 31 with 613 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 15:59 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Define typical and relate it to this thread.
Accept the fact you are fundamentally anti English.
You would get far more respect if you were honest enough to admit that.
I have admitted I m not a lover of the Irish state nor Serbia. Now,I have my reasons for that.
People want to lock horns with me,fine but do not infer kissing a female on the lips cannot be done without due consent .
It is indecent assault

It seems to me you are anti any nation that is not England who you love dearly. England is a great place and English great people. They have a lunatic racist fringe of course.

I do not take kindly to be insulted by them mind you. That is entirely normal. It is technically illegal according to the Law of England and Wales. I follow the law and do no make slurs on the basis of ethnicity to any ethnic group.

You favour assimilation. Such a policy exists in Turkiye but not Russia.

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:57 - Aug 31 with 588 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:23 - Aug 31 by ReslovenSwan1

It seems to me you are anti any nation that is not England who you love dearly. England is a great place and English great people. They have a lunatic racist fringe of course.

I do not take kindly to be insulted by them mind you. That is entirely normal. It is technically illegal according to the Law of England and Wales. I follow the law and do no make slurs on the basis of ethnicity to any ethnic group.

You favour assimilation. Such a policy exists in Turkiye but not Russia.

Seems to me you're nuts

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:39 - Aug 31 with 552 viewsWhiterockin

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 16:57 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Seems to me you're nuts

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 546 viewsonehunglow

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:39 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Don’t

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:59 - Aug 31 with 536 viewsWhiterockin

Luis Rubiales - acceptable ? on 17:50 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Don’t

I'm just surprised it's taken you so long to realise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024