Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do you drink ? 21:04 - Oct 3 with 2973 viewsKeithHaynes

Obviously alcohol.
I probably drink three times a week, mainly vodka, first few tonight after none since Thursday, but we’ve had countless family and friends here over the last seven weeks which has extended matters.

One bottle of vodka a week, maybe nine days ? Is that too much, probably works out at three per evening over the three nights, sometimes four. 🙏😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How much do you drink ? on 00:36 - Oct 7 with 959 viewsJack123

I would love to reply to this topic with what's happening with myself regards to drinking, but every time I do that, I let myself down..

I feel as if I am on the up.. I better be
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 0:40]

libera nos a malo

How much do you drink ? on 08:44 - Oct 7 with 889 viewsCountyJim

How much do you drink ? on 00:36 - Oct 7 by Jack123

I would love to reply to this topic with what's happening with myself regards to drinking, but every time I do that, I let myself down..

I feel as if I am on the up.. I better be
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 0:40]

Keep believing mate you can do it 👍
How much do you drink ? on 11:04 - Oct 7 with 878 views1983

Very rarely go out now just can't be arsed if we do it's curry on the slow burner then take the dogs for a walk via the local for a few late afternoon beers then back for curry and sh1t TV and more beers and a fruit based drink for the lady.
Always been a binge drinker if someone said fancy 1 or 2 pints no chance but if it's a case of let's go out and see what happens with no time limit I'm in 👍
[Post edited 7 Oct 2022 11:04]

How much do you drink ? on 13:38 - Oct 7 with 838 viewsraynor94

3 to 4 bottles of Douro and a few beers, to long in the tooth to worry about it now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How much do you drink ? on 13:40 - Oct 7 with 833 viewsonehunglow

How much do you drink ? on 13:38 - Oct 7 by raynor94

3 to 4 bottles of Douro and a few beers, to long in the tooth to worry about it now

A day?

Douro show you are shrewd about your wine

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much do you drink ? on 19:02 - Oct 7 with 813 viewsCatullus

I have a pint at the football, sometimes 2 and that's pretty much it. I very rarely drink at home.

Like some others, many of my younger years are an alcohol driven haze. More or less stopped just after my son arrived. I made a promise alcohol would never spoil his childhood like it did mine.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much do you drink ? on 19:35 - Oct 7 with 805 viewsmax936

I've had a week to forget and on top of it all I'm full of cold and on antibiotic's so its a sober weekend for me, done 4 covid tests this week all been negative.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:05 - Oct 7 with 778 views73__73

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:07 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I go weeks without drinking, honest.
I had a lot in Brussels, about 40 over 2 days and nights. Pints.
But probably won't have any for a month or so after.

People like you are bankrupting the nhs

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:57 - Oct 7 with 748 viewsbuilthjack

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:05 - Oct 7 by 73__73

People like you are bankrupting the nhs

Why’s that butt?
I haven’t seen a doctor in 40 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hiw much do you drink ? on 22:41 - Oct 7 with 737 viewsonehunglow

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:57 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Why’s that butt?
I haven’t seen a doctor in 40 years.

Well,you frkins should,seriously.

You never know what is going on on your body.

Many men realise they have prostrate cancer too late as there are few obvious symptoms

At your age,you have a 1/8 chance of getting it

Do it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much do you drink ? on 18:47 - Oct 8 with 691 viewsshingle

Am Teetotal luckily have no taste for it and thankfully do not need it to relax and enjoy myself.
How much do you drink ? on 19:03 - Oct 8 with 684 viewsmax936

How much do you drink ? on 13:38 - Oct 7 by raynor94

Tell one more about Douro Wines then Mr Rayn's, we're always on the lookout for wines to try, both red and white, current favorites with food of course are Tesco's Finest Malbec and Yellow Tails Pinot Grigio.

Yellow Tails Jammy Roo, Apothic Red are favourites without food, don't really drink white without food though, unless finishing the bottle after food

How much do you drink ? on 19:40 - Oct 8 with 674 viewsDr_Winston

How much do you drink ? on 19:03 - Oct 8 by max936

Tell one more about Douro Wines then Mr Rayn's, we're always on the lookout for wines to try, both red and white, current favorites with food of course are Tesco's Finest Malbec and Yellow Tails Pinot Grigio.

Yellow Tails Jammy Roo, Apothic Red are favourites without food, don't really drink white without food though, unless finishing the bottle after food

Mrs. Winston is awfully fond of the Jammy Red Roo.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How much do you drink ? on 21:19 - Oct 8 with 642 viewsmax936

How much do you drink ? on 19:40 - Oct 8 by Dr_Winston

Mrs. Winston is awfully fond of the Jammy Red Roo.

Its lovely, but not with food, its far more enjoyable on its own with maybe a square or two of chocolate, although it doesn't need it.

How much do you drink ? on 08:33 - Oct 9 with 593 viewsraynor94

How much do you drink ? on 13:40 - Oct 7 by onehunglow

A day?

Douro show you are shrewd about your wine

A week😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How much do you drink ? on 18:23 - Oct 9 with 522 viewsTogg

Love a good European beer. A fine glass of red Rioja Crianza or New World. Don't drink more these days but more often. Don't binge as absolutely hate hangovers.
Trying to have a few more alcohol free days but I do keep fit and my weight is spot on for my age and size.
I'm going to try the Guinness 0% which looks great.
I do appreciate people have problems with alcohol and more power to them for quitting. If it's an addiction or becomes a problem in your normal life, it's just not worth it.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2022 18:24]
How much do you drink ? on 20:58 - Oct 9 with 502 viewsmax936

Ain't had a drink all weekend been rough since about midweek, had antibiotics off Doc on Friday so decided against having a drink, except Tea of course

How much do you drink ? on 21:11 - Oct 9 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

Ain't had a drink since Sept 22nd in Brussels.
Won't drink until Nov 12th. That's me.
A bug slurp every now and then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024