Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans 19:15 - Jul 9 with 1376 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ll give you mine later.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 19:45 - Jul 9 with 1356 viewspencoedjack

Not that strange but more surreal I watched the Swans scum game in the league cup (when we hadn’t played for years 2010?) in a bar in Utrecht.

Sat opposite me was 4 Basseys watching the TV above my head I sat opposite them watching the game on a TV above their head.

Gobby lot thought in normal Bassey fashion with numbers could of had a bit of trouble but they left after they lost 👍
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 1341 viewsangryjack

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 19:45 - Jul 9 by pencoedjack

Not that strange but more surreal I watched the Swans scum game in the league cup (when we hadn’t played for years 2010?) in a bar in Utrecht.

Sat opposite me was 4 Basseys watching the TV above my head I sat opposite them watching the game on a TV above their head.

Gobby lot thought in normal Bassey fashion with numbers could of had a bit of trouble but they left after they lost 👍

Thought that was 2008,,as my dad just passed away just before that game when Jodi Gomez scored if that's the one
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:13 - Jul 9 with 1339 viewsGixerJack

Trimsaran pre-season friendly/charity match back in the 80’s
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:16 - Jul 9 with 1338 viewsbuilthjack

Wales over in Russia years ago. After the game we got chased to our hotel.
We had a few farmer boys in our group , big strong lads.
We got to the hotel and the doorman locked the door when he saw what was happening, so we were left outside with the maniac Russians. The farmer boys, Razor and Wayne started knocking a few out. They demolished a dozen or so Russians , I think they had been on the home made vodka.
Then they were shouting peace, peace, sorry Wales.
We ended up drinking with them in the bar across the road.
The funniest thing was the doorman from the hotel walked into the bar after his shift, and said something like " they are nice boys really".
Mad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 21:08 - Jul 9 with 1300 viewsScotia

A "cinema" in Banjul, it was basically a massive hall with a TV at one end.

The Man Utd game that Ibrahimovic scored in at the liberty, 99% Utd "fans" but some had heard of the swans thanks to Mo Barrow. I was the only white face in probably 200 people.

It was great, but they'd have a scrap between themselves over nothing, they were incredibly friendly to me though
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 21:23 - Jul 9 with 1286 viewsGeoffThom

Tonbridge Wells pre season friendly donkeys years ago
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 1256 viewsmax936

On the spur of the moment my Father decided to take me and my brother up to watch us the night we won the Welsh cup against Hereford town, Great night.
Father 86 now used to have a season ticket, but the walk from Brynhyfryd got to much for him a couple of yrs ago, he walks with a stick due to an accident yrs ago.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 22:01]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 10:35 - Jul 10 with 1142 viewsKeithHaynes

I watched the swans v Fulham some years back in patong, Thailand in Walking Street as they call them. All the bars had the game on. Me and my mate had a beer or two when an outrageously dressed transgender type started dancing with my mate. When I say outrageously dressed I mean fruit in hair, a huge wig with coke ring pulls hanging off it, a big old dress and doc martens. What sealed or for me was the tattoo “657 Pompey” on their arm. A similar thing happened in Amsterdam back in 2002 for the Dutch pre season tour, but the swans were not playing that day 😂

Ok, we were in the banana club in Amsterdam, about 15 of us whilst a bloke with Zulu warriors tattooed on his arm had sex with a woman smoking a fag on stage. I only went in for a pint mind.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 10:57 - Jul 10 with 1122 viewsCatullus

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:16 - Jul 9 by builthjack

Wales over in Russia years ago. After the game we got chased to our hotel.
We had a few farmer boys in our group , big strong lads.
We got to the hotel and the doorman locked the door when he saw what was happening, so we were left outside with the maniac Russians. The farmer boys, Razor and Wayne started knocking a few out. They demolished a dozen or so Russians , I think they had been on the home made vodka.
Then they were shouting peace, peace, sorry Wales.
We ended up drinking with them in the bar across the road.
The funniest thing was the doorman from the hotel walked into the bar after his shift, and said something like " they are nice boys really".
Mad.

I was there. We saw a fair bit of trouble but didn't get into any ourselves. The Hotel over the road (The Golden Ring?) was attacked by some Spartak supporters though. We watched some of it from the lobby.

I'll always remember that our doormen were armed, massive blokes who were happy to let us see they were carrying and the warning on the room door not to open the doors at night to anyone because of criinals and terrorists....oh, and the toilets, I can't quite explain them but they were odd!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 11:18 - Jul 10 with 1109 viewss1ackjack

Watched the Wales v England game in 2016 Euros on a sunny poolside terrace in a campsite on the Costa Brava.
A Scots lad came over and asked if he could share our table with me and the missus.
I said I hope there's no trouble if we beat them, as we were ahead at half time, cos we are well out-numbered by English fans.
He said no worries there are 3 of us and only about 300 of them, so no problem there.
Made me laugh at the time.
B@stards went on and beat us in added time.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 12:21 - Jul 10 with 1080 viewsdobjack2

Ninian Park. Lots of strange and weird people there.
The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 14:46 - Jul 10 with 1022 viewsMrSwerve

I’ve watched quite a few games on the allotment in Sandfields in town.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 18:08 - Jul 10 with 964 views1983

https://www.3dragonssportsbar.com/

In Vietnam

Here with my missus, met a young couple from Pembrokeshire travelling the world and 3 lads from Pontypridd on their way to Thailand.

We watched a Swansea v Spurs game? and then straight after Wales v England in the 6 nations with the time difference the 6 nations game finished about 1am I would swear I wasn't there if it wasn't for the photos the next day

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 18:11 - Jul 10 with 961 viewsBadlands

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 18:08 - Jul 10 by 1983

https://www.3dragonssportsbar.com/

In Vietnam

Here with my missus, met a young couple from Pembrokeshire travelling the world and 3 lads from Pontypridd on their way to Thailand.

We watched a Swansea v Spurs game? and then straight after Wales v England in the 6 nations with the time difference the 6 nations game finished about 1am I would swear I wasn't there if it wasn't for the photos the next day

You had to be there man, you had to be there.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 18:43 - Jul 10 with 948 views1983

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 18:11 - Jul 10 by Badlands

You had to be there man, you had to be there.

Fantastic bonkers place! travelled from the North to the South over 2 weeks

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:24 - Jul 10 with 909 viewsbuilthjack

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 10:57 - Jul 10 by Catullus

I was there. We saw a fair bit of trouble but didn't get into any ourselves. The Hotel over the road (The Golden Ring?) was attacked by some Spartak supporters though. We watched some of it from the lobby.

I'll always remember that our doormen were armed, massive blokes who were happy to let us see they were carrying and the warning on the room door not to open the doors at night to anyone because of criinals and terrorists....oh, and the toilets, I can't quite explain them but they were odd!

It was a crazy place . The russian boys got absolutely hammered in that bar, Vodka going down like there was no tomorrow. Crawling along the floor, hanging off chairs etc. We were lucky. Or they were.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:27 - Jul 10 with 906 viewsSlugster664

Watched Swans v scum in Minehead, 2011 I think. A group of 6, 2 of us Swans fans. Approx 30-40 scummers in the main bar being gobby and 'proud', a few more Swans couples dotted around. We were as loud as them, if not louder, especially when the final whistle went and the Jacks were victorious! I think the scummers were gagging to kick off, but with the numbers stacked against them the day passed off without incident

STID

The weirdest or strangest place you have watched Wales / Swans on 20:35 - Jul 10 with 891 viewsFireboy2

Watched the 2014 3 nil battering in a local pub, there was just me in there and when routledge scored I shouted that loud I nearly gave the barmaid a heart attack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024