Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Wycombe 19:31 - Jul 3 with 6541 viewsMickS

Kicking off soon.

Just watched Pompey. Couldn’t hear the bell in their end.
Come on Wycombe on 21:05 - Jul 3 with 2074 viewsQPRSteve

On Sky
Come on Wycombe on 21:11 - Jul 3 with 2037 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Come on Wycombe on 21:05 - Jul 3 by QPRSteve

On Sky

Not on Sky Ireland, thanks though Steve.

Still, enjoying the text updates!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Come on Wycombe on 21:17 - Jul 3 with 2015 viewsLowerloftLad

its safe to say if they go up we have already sold out our away end allocation "if we play them when fans are allowed back in of course"

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Come on Wycombe on 21:17 - Jul 3 with 2009 viewsQPRSteve

I was hoping we might get a look at our loanee Smyth, but looking unlikely now.
Come on Wycombe on 21:19 - Jul 3 with 1999 viewsNorthernr

Joey painfully aware he’s on TV, dressed like a freelance arts critic, studiously studying his team’s abject tactical collapse.

Gareth looking like he’s got a gig on the North Pier later, with dyed hair down to his shoulders and a leather jacket from Barnardos, rampantly applauding his substitutes and encouraging them to keep up the vocal support.

Good 4-1 Evil

This post has been edited by an administrator
Come on Wycombe on 21:21 - Jul 3 with 1989 viewsaston_hoop

Come on Wycombe on 21:17 - Jul 3 by LowerloftLad

its safe to say if they go up we have already sold out our away end allocation "if we play them when fans are allowed back in of course"

Anyone remember the game, 03 or 04...probably 04, the windiest game of football of all time? Was in the Wycombe end that day as we'd sold our our allocation. I remember clearly us scoring and the stand around me errupting as half our fanbase had done the same thing and sat in the home end

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Come on Wycombe on 21:21 - Jul 3 with 1985 viewsQPRSteve

another one gone lol
Come on Wycombe on 21:22 - Jul 3 with 1978 viewsMickS

Another red for our Joey.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Wycombe on 21:22 - Jul 3 with 1969 viewsClive_Anderson

Ha ha you can tell this is a Barton team
Come on Wycombe on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 1960 viewsEsox_Lucius

Come on Wycombe on 21:21 - Jul 3 by aston_hoop

Anyone remember the game, 03 or 04...probably 04, the windiest game of football of all time? Was in the Wycombe end that day as we'd sold our our allocation. I remember clearly us scoring and the stand around me errupting as half our fanbase had done the same thing and sat in the home end

I remember that game, We had a GK which went through the air to almost the halfway line and it bounced once on landing before going back into our penalty area.

The grass is always greener.

Come on Wycombe on 21:37 - Jul 3 with 1876 viewsLowerloftLad

i didnt go but that season i had made a scrap book and the entire team signed it including Stanley Bowles who i met in the back of a pub with my dad

didn't martin Rowlands cross just catch a gust of wind that ended up flying past the keeper ?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 21:40]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Come on Wycombe on 21:38 - Jul 3 with 1870 viewsthame_hoops

Come on Wycombe on 21:23 - Jul 3 by Esox_Lucius

I remember that game, We had a GK which went through the air to almost the halfway line and it bounced once on landing before going back into our penalty area.

Yep, the ball didn’t leave the windy half all game
Come on Wycombe on 21:40 - Jul 3 with 1858 viewsaston_hoop

Come on Wycombe on 21:37 - Jul 3 by LowerloftLad

i didnt go but that season i had made a scrap book and the entire team signed it including Stanley Bowles who i met in the back of a pub with my dad

didn't martin Rowlands cross just catch a gust of wind that ended up flying past the keeper ?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 21:40]

Yep you're right, trying to find the whole highlights but that goal is on Youtube at least

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Come on Wycombe on 21:54 - Jul 3 with 1799 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Come on Wycombe on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 1792 viewsrsonist

Come on Wycombe on 21:19 - Jul 3 by Northernr

Joey painfully aware he’s on TV, dressed like a freelance arts critic, studiously studying his team’s abject tactical collapse.

Gareth looking like he’s got a gig on the North Pier later, with dyed hair down to his shoulders and a leather jacket from Barnardos, rampantly applauding his substitutes and encouraging them to keep up the vocal support.

Good 4-1 Evil

Did you ever hear anything regarding us and Fred Onyedinma? Seemed for a second there that Ollie/Jackett were going to snap him up when he was out of favour at Millwall. Paper talk or another kiboshed by McClaren?
Come on Wycombe on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 1790 viewsDannyPaddox

Evil 1-4 Good

Love it!

Fleetwood Ultras. Weather looks nice up there.
Come on Wycombe on 22:04 - Jul 3 with 1762 viewsNorthernr

Come on Wycombe on 21:56 - Jul 3 by rsonist

Did you ever hear anything regarding us and Fred Onyedinma? Seemed for a second there that Ollie/Jackett were going to snap him up when he was out of favour at Millwall. Paper talk or another kiboshed by McClaren?

No actually. Heard a few names - Ipswich lad, Blackpool lad - but there were almost certainly more from that summer’s planned Penrice crop which McClaren blew out.

One positive of that appointment was Tony got it out of his system, because he’d been desperate to appoint McClaren for ages and now he’s scratched that itch. Like Newcastle with Shearer.
Come on Wycombe on 22:09 - Jul 3 with 1742 viewsqprxtc

Come on Wycombe on 21:56 - Jul 3 by DannyPaddox

Evil 1-4 Good

Love it!

Fleetwood Ultras. Weather looks nice up there.

Joey: “No bollocks lads, I wanna see your all out there”.

And this is what he got.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 22:10]
Come on Wycombe on 22:39 - Jul 3 with 1662 viewsGloucs_R

Smyth not playing much? Didn't get on tonight.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Come on Wycombe on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 1583 viewsqprd

Come on Wycombe on 21:56 - Jul 3 by rsonist

Yep, there were rumors... ollie knew him from his millwall days...

I think he also played in the same school team as Eze and bright but I might be mistaken on that
Come on Wycombe on 09:23 - Jul 4 with 1358 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Gaz get one over Joey. Love how direct wycombe are.
Would love wycombe to come up. My most local away game. It's a crap location but they put up a temporary bar with local brews on. Always friendly atmosphere. Non league vibe to it. Windy as fcuk. Not one for January.
Come on Wycombe on 09:39 - Jul 4 with 1336 viewsqprd

Come on Wycombe on 21:19 - Jul 3 by Northernr

Good 4-1 Evil

It’s pretty sad how hard barton tries to come across as an intellectual
Come on Wycombe on 09:53 - Jul 4 with 1302 viewspaulparker

Where did fleetwood get that keeper from ??? Shocking

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on Wycombe on 13:05 - Jul 4 with 1150 viewseastside_r

Wow. That was some challenge for the Wycombe penalty. A truly Bartonesque rush of blood.
Come on Wycombe on 14:01 - Jul 4 with 1088 viewsR_from_afar

Come on Wycombe on 09:23 - Jul 4 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Gaz get one over Joey. Love how direct wycombe are.
Would love wycombe to come up. My most local away game. It's a crap location but they put up a temporary bar with local brews on. Always friendly atmosphere. Non league vibe to it. Windy as fcuk. Not one for January.

Statistically, Wycombe have been the most direct team in League 1 this season. That worries me in relation to him being our manager one day, not because I am bothered by it but because some other Rangers fans will use it as a stick with which to beat him.

Personally, I think the very best teams are comfortable both playing the short passing game and using long passes. Klopp's Liverpool are very direct at times and they are both good to watch and successful.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024