Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something Special Happening 08:01 - Aug 29 with 8427 viewsMagic_Michu

I’ve got a feeling something special is happening with the team at the moment.

I watched the relationship between the players and the coaching staff last night and it was obvious to see there is an unbelievable bond. So many hugs, high 5’s and smiles between Cooper and the players throughout. There seems to be a great bond and atmosphere in the whole squad.

Plus we seem to have a real depth of quality... I don’t really think any of last nights team would seem out of place in the first team.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Something Special Happening on 20:08 - Aug 29 with 1677 viewsFireboy2

Something Special Happening on 16:19 - Aug 29 by centrestandswan

Didn't Cooper say a few weeks back that he would like to see a defeat then he could assess the players reactions, strange thing to say but I see where he is coming from.

I totally see where hes coming from.
Something Special Happening on 20:12 - Aug 29 with 1666 viewsSwanseaman

Something Special Happening on 20:06 - Aug 29 by Fireboy2

It is a hostile place SM so its upto our fans to make as much noise as we can.

We have been known to quieten down the opposing teams supporters this season. If we play to our best we have a chance. The JackArmy support should be in good voice such a huge gane - we have the quality to hurt any team on our day.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Something Special Happening on 20:30 - Aug 29 with 1638 viewsmonmouth

Something Special Happening on 20:12 - Aug 29 by Swanseaman

We have been known to quieten down the opposing teams supporters this season. If we play to our best we have a chance. The JackArmy support should be in good voice such a huge gane - we have the quality to hurt any team on our day.

That ‘we all love leeds’ scarf waving f*ckwittery is almost impossible to respond to, as it’s so easy to keep going and even flat cap whippet f*cking simpletons can remember the words.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something Special Happening on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 1627 viewsDr_Winston

Something Special Happening on 20:30 - Aug 29 by monmouth

That ‘we all love leeds’ scarf waving f*ckwittery is almost impossible to respond to, as it’s so easy to keep going and even flat cap whippet f*cking simpletons can remember the words.

I'm detecting some hostility towards Leeds in your posts Monny.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Something Special Happening on 20:46 - Aug 29 with 1591 viewsmonmouth

Something Special Happening on 20:34 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

I'm detecting some hostility towards Leeds in your posts Monny.

Sad confession. I loved them in the early seventies as a nipper, before I realised the true love of my life was not an ugly duckling after all, no matter how much it looked like one (thanks Harry Gregg). Plus I lived there for a number of years and saw how disgusting they are as a club close up. Nasty, spiteful, place, with racist spiteful fans.

So no, no feelings at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something Special Happening on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 1539 viewsOldjack

One touch football means we're all one the same wavelength ,which will hold us in very good stead for the future

Cooper man has got us playing the beautiful game the way it was meant to be played

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Something Special Happening on 21:34 - Aug 29 with 1523 viewsTNT

Something special happening... yes, and Morgan and Jenkins can far cough.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Something Special Happening on 22:01 - Aug 29 with 1473 viewsJinxy

Yes, something special absolutely. Fab stuff. However, for sure at some point we will wobble, and that is the true test of the manager, players and resolve of the club. That will probably be new ground for Cooper and we will learn more on the other side of that.

On one hand I love the thought of promotion (to see a 3rd would be special), but on the other dislike the unforgiving nature of the PL, especially for giving young players time to develop.
Login to get fewer ads

Something Special Happening on 22:26 - Aug 29 with 1433 viewsswancity

I predicted a 17th place finish before the season started and I’m very pleased to be able to adjust that already but it’s still August. Certainly the performances so far have been encouraging but don’t get too excited or carried away just yet as it’s far too early to start making silly predictions.

As for “something special happening”... May be but most probably not. Either way it’s far too early to start making such comments as things can and do change rapidly.

Meanwhile congratulations to the manager his staff and players on a superb month.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Something Special Happening on 22:35 - Aug 29 with 1415 viewsTNT

Something Special Happening on 22:26 - Aug 29 by swancity

I predicted a 17th place finish before the season started and I’m very pleased to be able to adjust that already but it’s still August. Certainly the performances so far have been encouraging but don’t get too excited or carried away just yet as it’s far too early to start making silly predictions.

As for “something special happening”... May be but most probably not. Either way it’s far too early to start making such comments as things can and do change rapidly.

Meanwhile congratulations to the manager his staff and players on a superb month.

Something special has happened to date, there's no taking that away. Whether it continues beyond today, who knows, but something special has happened... best start in 40+ years mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Something Special Happening on 22:42 - Aug 29 with 1398 viewsChief

More to come too. Hell of a start and I'd say there are some of our players haven't yet played to the best of their ability this season. Roberts, Bidwell, Fulton, Grimes, Celina of the regulars can do more.

And I don't think we've even seen the best of Borja yet either.

Quite a frightening prospect.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Something Special Happening on 17:11 - Aug 31 with 1143 viewsMagic_Michu

I’ll say it again...

... Something special is happening here.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 18:26]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Something Special Happening on 17:29 - Aug 31 with 1096 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Something Special Happening on 17:11 - Aug 31 by Magic_Michu

I’ll say it again...

... Something special is happening here.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 18:26]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Something Special Happening on 05:00 - Sep 1 with 936 viewsSTID2017

Leave the in depth analysis for Cooper and co please.
Let's enjoy it and see where it goes eh ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Something Special Happening on 10:34 - Sep 1 with 770 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You predicted us finishing 7 places below where we finished last season. Was never going to happen and now we've gone our first 8 games unbeaten winning seven of them.

We beat the division favourites away for the first time in SEVENTY years and you're still carping on negatively.

You're the worst troll on here. Fact.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024