Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea hard man arrested 20:26 - Jul 20 with 132263 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-full-moon-pub-court-166197

I think Colin posted on here once as someone got their facts wrong about a club he was running.

Is Surman ok now? I heard he was very ill a few years back. A massive bloke.
Swansea hard man arrested on 09:39 - Dec 6 with 14438 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea hard man arrested on 07:38 - Dec 6 by Bluebird

Cheers Dicky
Is the cook report episode still about.?

I think it was on YouTube a while back.
Swansea hard man arrested on 09:59 - Dec 6 with 14401 viewsunion_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 05:55 - Dec 6 by Captain_Sham

If I could down vote this 100 times I would. Got what he deserved I suppose.

If you read that into what i said you must think the worse of all aspects of life. But just so that you are under no illusion;

NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

It’s your problem if you think otherwise. And as I said in a following post, it really should go without saying.

Edited to remove certain comments as I was so angry reading your post originally.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:41]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea hard man arrested on 10:57 - Dec 6 with 14340 viewsBluebird

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:39 - Dec 6 by dickythorpe

I think it was on YouTube a while back.

I can't find it but look again later. I remember a swansea fella on the cook report it was years ago so don't remember much except some bloke either hit or tried to hit cook
Swansea hard man arrested on 11:54 - Dec 6 with 14304 viewsmayorofpenlan

Peter Gouch
Swansea hard man arrested on 11:56 - Dec 6 with 14298 viewsosj

Swansea hard man arrested on 10:57 - Dec 6 by Bluebird

I can't find it but look again later. I remember a swansea fella on the cook report it was years ago so don't remember much except some bloke either hit or tried to hit cook

That was Peter Gooch if I remember correctly.
Swansea hard man arrested on 12:05 - Dec 6 with 14280 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea hard man arrested on 11:54 - Dec 6 by mayorofpenlan

Peter Gouch

Peter Gauchi is the proper name.Another Judo guy who at one time was a bodyguard to Madonna.
Swansea hard man arrested on 18:28 - Dec 6 with 14036 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea hard man arrested on 01:32 - Dec 6 by Bluebird

Was he a real hardman Gary? Or was he the type who could look after himself but never pick trouble with others who could have a scrap?
I worked briefly in london with a fella from somewhere in west wales he was a right handful he rated Surmans but never mentioned Payne which i'm sure he would have being in the same line of work..

I heard that Twinny from Bonymaen was the boy for Surman though. Gave him a right going over by all accounts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:34 - Dec 6 with 14014 viewsGaryjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:28 - Dec 6 by waynekerr55

I heard that Twinny from Bonymaen was the boy for Surman though. Gave him a right going over by all accounts

Yep Twinny Foster, The bully picked on the wrong guy.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:03 - Dec 6 with 13939 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:34 - Dec 6 by Garyjack

Yep Twinny Foster, The bully picked on the wrong guy.

He's a lovely fella too. I heard he jumped from the top of a staircase at that gaff in st Helen's road that used to be open after hours, twinny caught him mid air then fùcked him up.

I also heard he tried it on outside the valbonne and he fùcked him up in front of all of his mates too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:05 - Dec 6 with 13933 viewsJackfath

With all these "hard" men now getting on a bit, who are the "hard" men around these days? Surely they'd be able to mix it with older chaps now they're getting on a bit?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:14 - Dec 6 with 13915 viewstheloneranger

Swansea hard man arrested on 12:05 - Dec 6 by controversial_jack

Peter Gauchi is the proper name.Another Judo guy who at one time was a bodyguard to Madonna.

Peter was caught out by Roger Cook for dealing in weapons. He's 2 years younger than me and a very nice guy, but someone you wouldn't fvck with. 😇

I haven't seen him for a quite a while, but I believe he was head of security for a while at Big Brother approx 10 years ago. He also owned a few top class security firms, both here and in Dubai.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 19:14]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:14 - Dec 6 with 13908 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:05 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

With all these "hard" men now getting on a bit, who are the "hard" men around these days? Surely they'd be able to mix it with older chaps now they're getting on a bit?

stevethejack.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:20 - Dec 6 with 13896 viewstheloneranger

Swansea hard man arrested on 18:28 - Dec 6 by waynekerr55

Chris Surman is very much like Colin Payne, always knew who not to pick on in Swansea, a typical fvcking bully.

They've all got one thing in common ... Steroids!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:23 - Dec 6 with 13881 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:20 - Dec 6 by theloneranger

Chris Surman is very much like Colin Payne, always knew who not to pick on in Swansea, a typical fvcking bully.

They've all got one thing in common ... Steroids!!

I've seen it mentioned a few times on this thread - who are these people that they wouldn't pick on?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:26 - Dec 6 with 13857 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:23 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

I've seen it mentioned a few times on this thread - who are these people that they wouldn't pick on?

stevethejack.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:28 - Dec 6 with 13855 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:26 - Dec 6 by Darran

stevethejack.

One reason why I stayed away from him after he called me a "c u n t" several times outside Frankie and Bennys one match day.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:29 - Dec 6 with 13840 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:28 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

One reason why I stayed away from him after he called me a "c u n t" several times outside Frankie and Bennys one match day.

You did the right thing he’s mean.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:30 - Dec 6 with 13835 viewsJackfath

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:29 - Dec 6 by Darran

You did the right thing he’s mean.

Mean, hard and a tourettes sufferer. Lethal combo.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:41 - Dec 6 with 13801 views1983

Anyone know if Colin’s son Connor gone down the same kind of road his him he must be about 25yrs old now?

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 13786 viewsDarran

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:30 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

Blimey.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:47 - Dec 6 with 13777 views1983

Swansea hard man arrested on 09:59 - Dec 6 by union_jack

If you read that into what i said you must think the worse of all aspects of life. But just so that you are under no illusion;

NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!

It’s your problem if you think otherwise. And as I said in a following post, it really should go without saying.

Edited to remove certain comments as I was so angry reading your post originally.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:41]

If it’s any consolation mate I knew what you was trying to get at and it wasn’t digging out that poor fella that got killed and I think most on here know that as well. Its just on here it’s a past time that some posters have turned things like this into their own little sport sad really but there we go.

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:52 - Dec 6 with 13759 viewsGaryjack

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:30 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

That's not funny. I took my wife to the doctors just today about her tourettes. It turns out she hasn't actually got it but really thinks i am a cvnt and wants me to fvck off!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 19:53]
Swansea hard man arrested on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 13738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:52 - Dec 6 by Garyjack

That's not funny. I took my wife to the doctors just today about her tourettes. It turns out she hasn't actually got it but really thinks i am a cvnt and wants me to fvck off!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 19:53]

That was quite funny but as an aside, a friend of ours has Tourette’s and it’s really quite debilitating and life changing.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea hard man arrested on 20:00 - Dec 6 with 13709 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:05 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

In front of x-boxes now, use knives and guns instead of fists.
Swansea hard man arrested on 20:03 - Dec 6 with 13690 viewstaffpunk

Swansea hard man arrested on 19:14 - Dec 6 by theloneranger

Peter was caught out by Roger Cook for dealing in weapons. He's 2 years younger than me and a very nice guy, but someone you wouldn't fvck with. 😇

I haven't seen him for a quite a while, but I believe he was head of security for a while at Big Brother approx 10 years ago. He also owned a few top class security firms, both here and in Dubai.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 19:14]

Lovely guy, great company. He used to pop up regularly to the Pubs in Ystrad Rhondda to see one of my best mates, who he served in the Forces with.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024