Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 125660 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 21:57 - May 27 with 4202 viewsMrSwerve

Read any team's online forum and they are just as negative and moany as this one. Dissatisfied people are often the loudest.

Our opinions on this forum mean fúck all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Graham Potter on 21:58 - May 27 with 4197 viewsjasper_T

Graham Potter on 21:36 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Yes that's right but when odds are that short it tends to be sorted most of the time.

You think paddy power have bugs in Potter's wife's phone or something? How do they get so far ahead of the news?
Graham Potter on 22:03 - May 27 with 4165 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 21:58 - May 27 by jasper_T

You think paddy power have bugs in Potter's wife's phone or something? How do they get so far ahead of the news?

I can't recall odds that short not coming in that's all I am saying.
1/2 with a couple close behind yes.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 22:05 - May 27 with 4145 viewsPrivate_Partz

Graham Potter on 21:53 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Can see where Res is coming from though regarding the negativity on this board dragging the club down.
If I am not watching the Swans I will go and watch Darlington and there fans are more upbeat than some on here.
They play in the Conference North were in the Evostick league only 3 years ago.
Not so.long ago we were both in League 2 together.

Sorry can't buy this 'be positive never mind what is being chucked at you' attitude.
Darlington were not upbeat when they were going down the sh!tter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Graham Potter on 22:07 - May 27 with 4127 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 22:05 - May 27 by Private_Partz

Sorry can't buy this 'be positive never mind what is being chucked at you' attitude.

Have a look on there forum it's like a circus compared to this place.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 22:26 - May 27 with 4012 viewsTecmo

Levien lives in New York. And you don't visit New York to get some sun. Add in the wife's comments about being ready for a new challenge and I'm pretty confident it's a done deal.
Graham Potter on 22:32 - May 27 with 3982 viewsSwansea93

Graham Potter on 22:26 - May 27 by Tecmo

Levien lives in New York. And you don't visit New York to get some sun. Add in the wife's comments about being ready for a new challenge and I'm pretty confident it's a done deal.

Surely 2 weeks in New York is to much as well, 2 days is enough.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 22:37 - May 27 with 3955 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter on 21:21 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

Bookies odds are meaningless.

If Potter is the manager we hope he is he's likely to steer well f*cking clear of us. That's the irony of the situation we find ourselves in.

That did make me laugh. Maybe he likes and is good at basket case rescues.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 22:54 - May 27 with 3880 viewsJacket

Never in my days have I heard of anyone going for a two week holiday in New York, let alone for a family holiday in the sun. I don't know of anyone who's been there for more than a week. I call bullshite!
Graham Potter on 23:01 - May 27 with 3844 viewstrampie

Graham Potter on 22:54 - May 27 by Jacket

Never in my days have I heard of anyone going for a two week holiday in New York, let alone for a family holiday in the sun. I don't know of anyone who's been there for more than a week. I call bullshite!

Perhaps he is going to New York state ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Graham Potter on 23:02 - May 27 with 3836 viewsdobjack2

Graham Potter on 21:53 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Can see where Res is coming from though regarding the negativity on this board dragging the club down.
If I am not watching the Swans I will go and watch Darlington and there fans are more upbeat than some on here.
They play in the Conference North were in the Evostick league only 3 years ago.
Not so.long ago we were both in League 2 together.

I can see where the res is coming from - it’s called deflection
Graham Potter on 08:03 - May 28 with 3422 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 22:05 - May 27 by Private_Partz

Positive occasionally attitude would be a start

Graham Potter on 08:24 - May 28 with 3375 viewsWhiterockin

Graham Potter on 21:38 - May 27 by thornabyswan

If he reads this board and realises what a negative bunch they are he will stay well away yes.

Why would he read this board, its not read by the majority of Swansea supporters. Something regular posters fail to grasp.
Graham Potter on 08:31 - May 28 with 3349 viewsDr_Winston

On a list of things dragging the club down, supporter opinion is a ping pong ball compared to the Grand Piano that is Huw Jenkins.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter on 08:47 - May 28 with 3287 viewsHeadmaster

Why on earth would Potter need to travel to New York to meet Levien and Kaplan? Surely a simple phone call or Skype would have been fine. Did the other managerial candidates also have to fly over to meet Laurel and Hardy?

I still say that if he needs a 2 week holiday to think about it, then move on. We don't have time to be fannying about.
Graham Potter on 09:01 - May 28 with 3230 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Graham Potter on 08:47 - May 28 by Headmaster

Why on earth would Potter need to travel to New York to meet Levien and Kaplan? Surely a simple phone call or Skype would have been fine. Did the other managerial candidates also have to fly over to meet Laurel and Hardy?

I still say that if he needs a 2 week holiday to think about it, then move on. We don't have time to be fannying about.

Unfortunately we seem to be in the habit of pre-season procrastination.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Graham Potter on 09:08 - May 28 with 3196 viewsMattG

Graham Potter on 08:47 - May 28 by Headmaster

If I was selecting someone to take on the most important job in my business at a particularly critical time, I think I might want to meet them face to face.

Or maybe it was Potter who asked to meet them before taking on what has undoubtedly become one of the more toxic managerial positions in the top two divisions.

You may still be correct but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe that one or both parties thought a meeting would be a good idea. As long as someone over here can confirm that Jenkins hasn't also flown out.....
Graham Potter on 09:12 - May 28 with 3169 viewsZaxx

Graham Potter on 08:24 - May 28 by Whiterockin

Why would he read this board, its not read by the majority of Swansea supporters. Something regular posters fail to grasp.

Spot on.

We usually have 18k plus supporters in the Liberty. However, if a couple of people moan on here then according to some deluded posters the fans are negative and causing a team predominantly of journeymen and has-beens (I don't mean any disrespect, some of these guys have served us admirably over the years) to struggle out on the pitch.
Comedy gold

Graham Potter on 09:33 - May 28 with 3078 viewsdobjack2

Graham Potter on 22:07 - May 27 by thornabyswan

It’s all comparative.

On the positive we are in the championship.

On the negative side the club was sold to an American hedge fund the front men of which appear to be utterly clueless. The club has made a number of poor managerial appointments most of which were to fight an ever increasing fire. Our player recruitment has been poor, with multi millions been thrown on players that managers didn’t want to play, didn’t want to play or on former players who have not been fit.

Now we are relegated most of the first team squad appear to want to jump ship. We don’t have a manager, some of the people that made millions are still around taking money out of the club - wtf does a vice chairman do for his money?

The club was apparently sold without the fans representative and shareholders knowing, many of the current board of which appear to be no better than a chocolate teapot.

But according to some it’s all the fans fault.
Graham Potter on 09:58 - May 28 with 2981 viewsPrivate_Partz

Graham Potter on 22:07 - May 27 by thornabyswan

Maybe now it is but not when they were right in it I would guess.
I think you would find the same on Blackpool Forum. They are probably more upbeat now the Oystons have had a kicking.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Graham Potter on 10:03 - May 28 with 2958 viewsPrivate_Partz

Graham Potter on 08:03 - May 28 by thornabyswan

Positive occasionally attitude would be a start

To have a positive attitude there has to be something to be positive about.
Our U23s are doing well so that is good news I guess. Struggling from there on in though.

Graham Potter on 10:07 - May 28 with 2943 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 10:03 - May 28 by Private_Partz

Our U23s are doing well so that is good news I guess. Struggling from there on in though.

We are in the 2nd tier of English football..
Darlington were in the 9th not long ago.

Could be worse

Graham Potter on 10:27 - May 28 with 2863 viewsWhiterockin

Graham Potter on 10:03 - May 28 by Private_Partz

Our U23s seem to have a better recruitment system in place to be successful. Problem is they are not either prepared well enough or good enough to move into the first team. TBH I would prefer a less successful U23 squad if it meant more quality moving up to the first team, if that was possible.
Graham Potter on 10:35 - May 28 with 2831 viewsWhiterockin

Don't know if this has been posted. But Potter has confirmed he is in talks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44271566
Graham Potter on 10:49 - May 28 with 2761 viewswaynekerr55

Graham Potter on 10:27 - May 28 by Whiterockin

Our U23s seem to have a better recruitment system in place to be successful. Problem is they are not either prepared well enough or good enough to move into the first team. TBH I would prefer a less successful U23 squad if it meant more quality moving up to the first team, if that was possible.

This...

The only accolade for an academy system is first team real playing regularly,not winning trophies and leagues.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024