Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread 11:51 - May 6 with 45526 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:40 - May 8 with 3570 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 by Morfa_Same

Let's face it, we could have played until next weekend and we wouldn't have scored.

we won't score next weekend either

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:41 - May 8 with 3524 viewsjoshdon10

Midfield non existent. Andy king and ki offered absolutely nothing tonight. It was in our hands. Now in others. We deserve to be relegated
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:41 - May 8 with 3463 viewsNogginthenog

Trying to keep lid on things but we are absolutely piss poor
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:42 - May 8 with 3430 viewsPozuelosSideys

I shall be looking foward to the post mortem analysis from The Res and LondonLisa this evening on what went wrong.

It was getting a bit tedious reading all that aggressive and patronising rubbish being handed out from them both on here.

Gonna make awesome carcrash reading!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:42 - May 8 with 3419 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 with 3355 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:41 - May 8 by joshdon10

Midfield non existent. Andy king and ki offered absolutely nothing tonight. It was in our hands. Now in others. We deserve to be relegated

If there's been a worse midfield in Premier League history than Carroll, Clucas, Ki and King I'm struggling to think of one.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 with 3319 viewsSmellyplumz

Utter w@nk

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 with 3290 viewsDanWelsh86

We deserve to be relegated.

We've been awful for a while, but the Americans have a lot to answer for.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:44 - May 8 with 3247 viewsSheffieldjack

That's it I'm afraid. Can't see Chelsea and more to the point Arsenal taking all three points in both games from Huddersfield. The rebuilding job needed would have been massive in the Premier League. In the Championship, with some of the crazy contracts players we should have got rid of have been given, the job might be even more difficult.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:44 - May 8 with 3190 viewsploppy

The pressure that led to their goal started when Ki and King messed up in the middle of the park. Sums it up really.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 with 3069 viewsSirjohnalot

Watching this game on Sky, there was no lack of effort. Bodies were being thrown at the ball, they were contesting everything, Tammy looked strong when he came on. They played well and on a different night, they'd have won.

IF Huddersfield lose tomorrow and on Sunday It is still possible. This is not at all out of the question and if it doesn't happen, well hey, we've all seen the Swans in far worse positions that what they are.

I'd keep hold of Carlos, if he wants to stay, there will have to be a big clear out if we go down and it will give us a chance to start rebuilding again.

Hopes not all lost.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:47 - May 8 with 3028 viewsWingstandwood

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:34 - May 8 by BLAZE

You know what, I thought I'd be devastated when this moment came. But for me, it's absolutely and undeniably what we deserve - on and off the field - so I've found a strange sense of acceptance in it all.

That's the more rational side of me. The other half hopes that every single American investor loses a fortune, and that the sellout c*nts are too petrified to step foot on our streets and are hounded out of our city. They are responsible for this shambles and I hope they're held to account one way or another.

I wonder if that online taunting and baiting piece of lowlife sh#t John Van Zweden is feeling so cocky now after showing photographs upon photographs of bundles of Premier League tickets for his Martin Morgan joint enterprise greed initiative.

The Jenkins and scum are not going to be forgotten, they've condoned his behaviour and that includes the Yanks whom let him have those tickets in the first place!

Argus!

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:54 - May 8 with 2812 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 by Sirjohnalot

Watching this game on Sky, there was no lack of effort. Bodies were being thrown at the ball, they were contesting everything, Tammy looked strong when he came on. They played well and on a different night, they'd have won.

IF Huddersfield lose tomorrow and on Sunday It is still possible. This is not at all out of the question and if it doesn't happen, well hey, we've all seen the Swans in far worse positions that what they are.

I'd keep hold of Carlos, if he wants to stay, there will have to be a big clear out if we go down and it will give us a chance to start rebuilding again.

Hopes not all lost.

Agree - keep the faith. But let's get rid of fecking Judas Jenkins.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 22:05]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:55 - May 8 with 2751 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:54 - May 8 by longlostjack

Boys your in denial, let it go, we ain't good enough.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:58 - May 8 with 2638 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:55 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Boys your in denial, let it go, we ain't good enough.

True. We are seriously lacking in quality. So even when we put in the effort, which we don't consistently, we're not good enough.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:58 - May 8 with 2636 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:42 - May 8 by PozuelosSideys

I shall be looking foward to the post mortem analysis from The Res and LondonLisa this evening on what went wrong.

It was getting a bit tedious reading all that aggressive and patronising rubbish being handed out from them both on here.

Gonna make awesome carcrash reading!

???

I've said we have a p*ss poor squad for the past three seasons. I've also said we are utter shit this season and that we'd go down.

I can only imagine you're thinking of somebody else.

The only thing I've said is that I don't understand anyone expecting anything at Man City and that we could grab a win tonight and stay up (Which we would have done). I've even said in the past two days that I expect us to lose and go down.

But you carry on. It's definitely my f*cking fault.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:00 - May 8 with 2577 viewsMorganator100

Our season under Carlos fell apart against Leicester when we lost both Fer and Bony. I still believe that losing Fer cost us any sort of tackler/ready to leave the boot in type of player in midfield.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:00 - May 8 with 2561 viewstheloneranger

FFS

Shane Long wins first header, they win 2nd header, A Ayew kicks the ball against Gabiadini, and then off Mawson AGAIN into the net

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:02 - May 8 with 2546 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:54 - May 8 by longlostjack

As awful as being relegated may be, it could be the clean sweep that is needed. The owners will think if we survive that nothing needs to change, minimal investment equates to survival and another season in the Premiership.

Relegation may serve them to realise that things needs to be done. Investment is needed, albeit at a lesser amount in the Championship. Jenkins may well leave (didn't he say he was going at the end of this season ?) and welcome someone else in 'to take us forward on an exciting new adventure'.

We will see next year, either way, what the Owners are made of (I know we said this last year) If they want to save their investment they will inject money in or sell. If they inject money in to the club, we will know they may be serious, if they sell, then whoever buys will do it in order to make something of a Championship club and may have some real interest.

On a different note, why do the camera men always focus in on the kids bursting into tears, tucked into mum and dad's arms on these days, destined to be ridiculed forever more by their mates, on youtube ? : )
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:04 - May 8 with 2507 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:47 - May 8 by Wingstandwood

I wonder if that online taunting and baiting piece of lowlife sh#t John Van Zweden is feeling so cocky now after showing photographs upon photographs of bundles of Premier League tickets for his Martin Morgan joint enterprise greed initiative.

The Jenkins and scum are not going to be forgotten, they've condoned his behaviour and that includes the Yanks whom let him have those tickets in the first place!

Seriously man let it go. Can you imagine a season worse than this one? That's what it would be. We are holding on in this league. We will lose two more players.
It really feels like time for things to fall apart and see how/if they reform. We simply cant go on like we have been. I always was thrilled that we were going to be on MOTD, but I have watched it less than 10 times since Monk was sacked. 7 seasons man. Thats a pretty good achievement. Time take out the axe and starting cutting out the the rotten branches and the deadwood. Oops. Quoted the wrong post.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 22:08]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:04 - May 8 with 2499 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:47 - May 8 by Wingstandwood

Double post
[Post edited 8 May 2018 22:06]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:04 - May 8 with 2490 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:58 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

???

I've said we have a p*ss poor squad for the past three seasons. I've also said we are utter shit this season and that we'd go down.

I can only imagine you're thinking of somebody else.

The only thing I've said is that I don't understand anyone expecting anything at Man City and that we could grab a win tonight and stay up (Which we would have done). I've even said in the past two days that I expect us to lose and go down.

But you carry on. It's definitely my f*cking fault.

Errr thats not what youve been saying at all. But nobody likes having it pointed out that they were wrong.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:07 - May 8 with 2404 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:04 - May 8 by PozuelosSideys

Errr thats not what youve been saying at all. But nobody likes having it pointed out that they were wrong.

I have quite literally no idea what you are talking about.

Show me.

Show me where I said that the squad were anything other than f*cking awful.

I've been banging on about it for two years.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:08 - May 8 with 2386 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:00 - May 8 by Morganator100

Our season under Carlos fell apart against Leicester when we lost both Fer and Bony. I still believe that losing Fer cost us any sort of tackler/ready to leave the boot in type of player in midfield.

Ayew at Hudds. Lost the momentum.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:09 - May 8 with 2342 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:00 - May 8 by theloneranger

FFS

Shane Long wins first header, they win 2nd header, A Ayew kicks the ball against Gabiadini, and then off Mawson AGAIN into the net

Internet from Tesco?

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024