Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 32796 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 25 with 3545 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 25 by HugeEnkins

Disallowed goal?

The shot was illegitimate

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 25 with 3547 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

Who pushed Attwell?

Ki, best thing he's done all season so far.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 3516 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 25 by yescomeon

Hopefully he'll get a lengthy ban the fecking idiot
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 3497 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

Who pushed Attwell?

Ki.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 25 with 3462 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why Fer for Sanches?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 25 with 3480 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

Hopefully he'll get a lengthy ban the fecking idiot

Ki? I don't think he meant it tbf.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 25 with 3462 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki.

Grass!
N/A. on 16:35 - Nov 25 with 3436 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 25 with 3380 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Why Fer for Sanches?

He looks like he can't be arsed today.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 25 with 3341 viewsHugeEnkins

N/A. on 16:35 - Nov 25 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:11]

Fcking incredible. The guy isn't real 😠
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 25 with 3274 viewsKinsey

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 25 by yescomeon

Not a Ki fan but at least he’s showing some passion
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 25 with 3105 viewsE20Jack

Wilfried and Ayew excellent today.

Sanches best performance too.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 25 with 3100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are definitely playing against 12 men here.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 25 with 3073 viewsBalhamSwan

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 25 by Rancid

6 on and 7 off target according to Skybet.

1 now according to bbc
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Nov 25 with 3042 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 25 by BalhamSwan

1 now according to bbc

Seems more like it.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 25 with 3015 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating, cheating Ref.
And they are are a bunch of cheats as well.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 25 with 2955 viewsmajorraglan

Palace in front now. From bad to worse.......
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 25 with 2889 viewsRancid

I think we might have watched 2 of the 3 sides going down today.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 2814 viewsMrSwerve

10 seconds left and we play the ball from deep in their half back to our box.

F*cking says it all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 2813 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 25 by Rancid

I think we might have watched 2 of the 3 sides going down today.

Not sure about that. I think Bournemouth will be okay.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 25 with 2783 viewsyescomeon

Dissapointing not to win that, but on a personal note. I felt something I used call excitement watching the Swans for the first time in God knows how long.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 25 with 2756 viewsLandore_Jack

We could play until Xmas and still not score.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Nov 25 with 2743 viewsakajack

No way, this swans side has shown more today than all season for me. Bony and Ayew did ok, Sanches slightly better and VDH had good game. We’re only a couple of points from safety which is amazing. Far too early to call yet 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 25 with 2711 viewsSwan91

Can't fault the guys much today... Ki, Bony, Mesa and some of the others.. chased down well.. and showed passion. I think we were the better team and we were cheated out of the game by the ref.. disallowed goal, Tammy should have been given that free kick... and always on bournmouths side..
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 25 with 2666 viewsmonmouth

Should have won and the ref done us as always (never won when he's reffed) but if you create so little you aren't going to win many. fer had to score though and we did score of course.

But much better. Much more heart second half thanrecently. I'm cautiously encouraged by that. Much better than expected, and we had to start somewhere. Ps from what I heard, well done the crowd, the players clearly gained confidence from it on my stream.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024