Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? 19:45 - Feb 5 with 3660 viewsHeadmaster

The man's immense. Hope to god he doesn't get injured anytime soon, we need him if we are to survive.
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:50 - Feb 6 with 1296 viewsLeonWasGod

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 21:04 - Feb 5 by Flashberryjack

All of you know fack all about football, we should have sold him in the last window.

Innit. We'd be challenging for 6th if it was for that lazy lump of lard
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 23:07 - Feb 6 with 1276 viewsnantywatcher

He needs to work on his fitness - by the 92nd minute he looks quite tired
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 23:19 - Feb 6 with 1264 viewsTheResurrection

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:27 - Feb 6 by mahoss

Can't keep relying on one player though,need others to step up with the goals.

Oh I don't know... the goals have been spread out this season.

Llorente 8
Siggy 8
Fer 6
Even a centre half looks like getting the odd goal - Mawson 2

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 10:10 - Feb 7 with 1174 viewsLeonWasGod

More people who don't realise how crap he is:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10758728/why-gylfi-sigurdsson-might

Trouble is with all this publicity and Clement talking him up in the press, we'll be lucky to hold onto him this summer if we stay up.
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 11:06 - Feb 7 with 1164 viewsjack247

We are playing far better as a team. Our relative success in the last few games has been built on being organised and hard to break down. That frustrates opponents and gives our creative players chance to shine. He plays a massive part in that, his work rate defending from the front is superb.

To say he is the sole reason we aren't cut adrift just because he scores the goals is unfair on the rest of the team though. I know it's early days, but I'm starting to think 'where would we be without Clement?' is a fairer question
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:01 - Feb 7 with 1126 viewsvetchonian

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 11:06 - Feb 7 by jack247

We are playing far better as a team. Our relative success in the last few games has been built on being organised and hard to break down. That frustrates opponents and gives our creative players chance to shine. He plays a massive part in that, his work rate defending from the front is superb.

To say he is the sole reason we aren't cut adrift just because he scores the goals is unfair on the rest of the team though. I know it's early days, but I'm starting to think 'where would we be without Clement?' is a fairer question

what about where would we have been without bradley?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:06 - Feb 7 with 1118 viewsFlashberryjack

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:01 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

About 4 places higher up the league with a much better goal difference.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:10 - Feb 7 with 1110 viewsjack247

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:01 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

With a competent manager all season, I'd guess we would be near enough safe by now and heading for a comfortable mid table finish
Login to get fewer ads

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:39 - Feb 7 with 1067 viewsLeonWasGod

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 11:06 - Feb 7 by jack247

Very true indeed. Much better all round in terms of our shape and discipline. Whilst Clement's defensive tactics are as defensive as Guidolin ever was, we also seem able to step it up a gear when needed and we're still a goal threat. At the moment he's getting the balance right. Long may it continue.
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 15:35 - Feb 7 with 990 viewsTheResurrection

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 10:10 - Feb 7 by LeonWasGod

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10758728/why-gylfi-sigurdsson-might

Trouble is with all this publicity and Clement talking him up in the press, we'll be lucky to hold onto him this summer if we stay up.

Dean Saunders????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 15:39 - Feb 7 with 985 viewsTheResurrection

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 12:10 - Feb 7 by jack247

With a competent manager all season, I'd guess we would be near enough safe by now and heading for a comfortable mid table finish

Guidolin picked up 4 points from 7 games
What was Bradley? 8 points from 11 games

We had 3 points from the woeful Palace in between managers and then we had the window and brought in Carroll and Olsson who played straight away and Narsingh who has assisted twice.

We needed that window as much as we needed Clement's authority and gravitas.

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:14 - Feb 7 with 873 viewsvetchonian

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 15:39 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Guidolin picked up 4 points from 7 games
What was Bradley? 8 points from 11 games

We had 3 points from the woeful Palace in between managers and then we had the window and brought in Carroll and Olsson who played straight away and Narsingh who has assisted twice.

We needed that window as much as we needed Clement's authority and gravitas.

Just a question Res do you think that with Bob would have achieved the same results as Clement with the same additions this window then?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:27 - Feb 7 with 862 viewsSwansNZ

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 10:10 - Feb 7 by LeonWasGod

We’ll sell Gylfi and Huw will announce his replacement — Matt Grimes, signing a new 4 year contract — he’ll be just like a new signing for us.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:36 - Feb 7 with 846 viewsmorningstar

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:14 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

Just a question Res do you think that with Bob would have achieved the same results as Clement with the same additions this window then?

Do you?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:42 - Feb 7 with 833 viewsIeuanIvett98

If he leaves in the summer or at any point, I won't be mad. The amount he has done for us is incredible and realistically he is better than Swansea City. But whilst he's still a jack I'll enjoy watching him score and assist!

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:43 - Feb 7 with 726 viewsNirvana

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 18:55 - Feb 6 by Flashberryjack

Most people on here realise only an idiot would want to sell our best player.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.
Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 01:30 - Feb 10 with 651 viewsWanderer

Where would we be without Sigurdsson? on 22:27 - Feb 7 by SwansNZ

We’ll sell Gylfi and Huw will announce his replacement — Matt Grimes, signing a new 4 year contract — he’ll be just like a new signing for us.

Damn you NZ, I just choked and spat on my cup of tea reading that, all over my keyboard now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024