Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest 12:35 - Oct 3 with 2320 viewsweller1010

Hi All, I am not regular poster on this website. I dont think we should be putting up this any longer. Surely we need to arrange a protest prior to the next match as this is getting out of hand. I will support the club whatever division we are in but Americans know nothing about football and this is turning into a scam.
Protest on 14:11 - Oct 3 with 448 viewsSwaneeRiver

Protest on 14:07 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Let's hope he behaves himself or that's your season ticket up the swanee

Hell yess !
No protests then please, and a nice 3-0 win to keep the natives happy.
Protest on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 447 viewsmonmouth

Comes to something when a cardiff supporter gives the best response on the thread. The replacement of Guidolin with Bradley is as underwhelming as it gets.

Still thank God we fought off all those clubs to get him eh?

And yes I thought the same about Martinez and Rodgers, but this is the £150m premier league and this is a novice to that league, not conspicuous with success.

At least it's not The Giggler I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Protest on 14:35 - Oct 3 with 397 viewsdeanscfc

Protest on 13:26 - Oct 3 by jackthepeg

perhaps we could chant" Francesco Guidolin" right throughout the Arsenal game,and our next home game

I don't even think its worth stirring things up...

Maybe the fans could sing his name for one game or have a banner thanking him but at the end of the day nothing is going to change and I'm sure the vast majority of us all want the club to do well even if that is with Bradley as manager.

Still think it's disgusting how Guidolin was treated though and one of the saddest days in our recent history.
Protest on 14:38 - Oct 3 with 387 viewsandypitt56

I get on a plane from Heathrow for a business trip get off the other side and we have another manager wtf!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024