Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick of the big bollocks attitude 10:34 - Sep 12 with 3492 viewsLoyal

Taylor epitomises it and his pathetic response Yesterday displays the me me me attitude of these pricks. I go to watch Swansea my club and support them, not dickheads like him. I am furious, the first opportunity I get he is going to know it too, a fcking millionaire with a shirt attitude. Taylor, or anyone reading this, Fck off you are cnt.
Put him in the reserves he might learn something and Fck the cnt off in January.
Worthless tw at. The club is what matters not him or anyone with his attitude, he is shit anyway.
Disrespectful and deserves two weeks fine and a fck off tablet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:46 - Sep 12 with 927 viewsjasper_T

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:21 - Sep 12 by Joe_bradshaw

When I read the teamsheet I immediately thought that Kingsley would be the wing back because you need real athletes to play that role and Taylor is no athlete.

Then I thought about Taylor as one of three centre backs and couldn't understand why either Mawson or Van Der Hoorn didn't start in that position.

Running up and down quickly is Taylor's only decent attribute and probably the reason he plays there for Wales instead of Davies.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:50 - Sep 12 with 924 viewsnierika

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:48 - Sep 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Taylor drives a Bentley.

I rest my case.

hahaha
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:53 - Sep 12 with 917 viewsjack247

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:46 - Sep 12 by jasper_T

Running up and down quickly is Taylor's only decent attribute and probably the reason he plays there for Wales instead of Davies.

I think the reason he plays there instead of Davies for Wales, is the alternative is playing Collins as one of the back three.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:56 - Sep 12 with 911 viewsyescomeon

From the commentary on my stream it sounded like it took ages to actually get the sub on the pitch, and it would have been more like 30 odd minutes he would have been taken off. Was that the case, people at the game?

Upthecity!

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:59 - Sep 12 with 906 viewsjasper_T

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:53 - Sep 12 by jack247

I think the reason he plays there instead of Davies for Wales, is the alternative is playing Collins as one of the back three.

Collins is a better CB than Taylor is WB.

That said Coleman wants his outside CBs to carry the ball out of defence and Davies is very good at that (contrast with Fernandez' effort in the first few minutes of the game yesterday, and Ash last season whenever he would have a wander upfield).
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 14:06 - Sep 12 with 895 viewsjack247

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:59 - Sep 12 by jasper_T

Collins is a better CB than Taylor is WB.

That said Coleman wants his outside CBs to carry the ball out of defence and Davies is very good at that (contrast with Fernandez' effort in the first few minutes of the game yesterday, and Ash last season whenever he would have a wander upfield).

Collins is worse at that than Ash, arguably even Fernandez. He is top notch in a physical battle though. Davies and Chester both do it pretty well.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 14:09 - Sep 12 with 889 viewslondonlisa2001

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:56 - Sep 12 by yescomeon

From the commentary on my stream it sounded like it took ages to actually get the sub on the pitch, and it would have been more like 30 odd minutes he would have been taken off. Was that the case, people at the game?

It was about 5 minutes or so, so he would have gone off at about 38 minutes or something.

Guidolin was completely correct and if Taylor doesn't like the fact Guidolin is not Brendan, then he can sod off to Glasgow. I'm sure we can find another second choice left back.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 14:18 - Sep 12 with 865 viewsyescomeon

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 14:09 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

It was about 5 minutes or so, so he would have gone off at about 38 minutes or something.

Guidolin was completely correct and if Taylor doesn't like the fact Guidolin is not Brendan, then he can sod off to Glasgow. I'm sure we can find another second choice left back.

Ok thanks, seconds were passing like minutes at that point.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 14:30 - Sep 12 with 844 viewsFatherJack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:33 - Sep 12 by Dewi1jack

And how many times, game after game has he been left totally exposed?
Mo, Dyer, Routs would always help out defensively.
Jeff was dropped because he wouldn't.

IMHO he's not done a bad job for us or Wales and I really can't understand the obvious dislike of a few posters for Taylor or Routs when the stats seem to show otherwise.

Nothing to do with a dislike of Taylor. Unfortunately the formation was wrong, and correcting it meant taking Taylor off, not so much for his performance but because of the position he was playing. We were trying to play every out ball through him like he was Montero. He might manage it in internationals against Moldova, but he just doesn't have the skillset or pace to do what Montero does at Premier League level.

To be fair, it's not his fault he was picked there to do that job, but it wasn't working and it wasn't going to work. His reaction to being taken off for the good of the team was disgusting, and personally if I was Guidolin I'd drop him immediately until he learns his place.

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 16:57 - Sep 12 with 757 viewsSmellyplumz

Op stop being negative

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 17:23 - Sep 12 with 740 viewsLoyal

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 16:57 - Sep 12 by Smellyplumz

Op stop being negative

It's not me acting like a complete cnt. He is an embarrassment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 19:18 - Sep 12 with 690 viewsSmellyplumz

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 17:23 - Sep 12 by Loyal

It's not me acting like a complete cnt. He is an embarrassment.

Agreed, I'm just falling into line. 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 653 viewsVetchitBack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:25 - Sep 12 by Legend83

If your definition of solid defender is allowing your opposition winger to get as many dangerous crosses into your box as possible, then yes.

This x 100 don't understand why people are so blind to this.

Poor attitude poor player.

Horrendously overrated and yet sone used to say he was better than Ben.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 634 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:48 - Sep 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Taylor drives a Bentley.

I rest my case.

Loads of c*nts own Bentleys mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 633 viewsDr_Winston

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:23 - Sep 12 by VetchitBack

Whilst the hatchet job on Taylor is getting a little OTT you're not wrong about him and Davies. The gulf in class between the two is and always was huge.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:58 - Sep 12 with 549 viewsCroftyjack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:07 - Sep 12 by jack247

Spot on. The fact he changed it on 40 odd minutes was refreshing. Easy option would have been to do it at half time, but he effectively made a point of holding his hands up to his mistake and sorting it. Took balls.

At the same time, it's a bit of a concern he thought we would get away with such a negative formation. If you play like that the wingbacks have got to play as wingers as much as full backs.

I can understand why Taylor was pissed off. What I can't understand is why we played the better defender as the wingback and the better attacker as the left sided centre back to start with.

The reason is because Kingsley has played at centre back for development team and in Scotland and Taylor has proven that he can operate this formation successfully for Wales!
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 21:00 - Sep 12 with 548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 20:23 - Sep 12 by VetchitBack

If Monk hadn't been foolishly given the manager's job I doubt he'd even be here now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024