Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread 00:57 - May 5 with 45085 viewsjackharris

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch2w7Z3XAAEu5o5?format=jpg&name=large
[Post edited 7 May 2016 14:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:20 - May 7 with 3154 viewsStarsky

Ok... I'm sold.. Guidolin's the man. I'm finally convinced he's our best option for next season?
Brilliant substitutuions and an end of season game with motivated fringe players putting some of the regulars to shame. Fantastic stuff.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:21 - May 7 with 3154 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:20 - May 7 by Starsky

Ok... I'm sold.. Guidolin's the man. I'm finally convinced he's our best option for next season?
Brilliant substitutuions and an end of season game with motivated fringe players putting some of the regulars to shame. Fantastic stuff.

But he's a smoker mun.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:21 - May 7 with 3151 viewsDr_Winston

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:17 - May 7 by lifelong

We'd be mad to let him go now.

But Brendan's already served notice on his tenants down here mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:25 - May 7 with 3081 viewsDJack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:20 - May 7 by Starsky

... So you were being a moaner before.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:25 - May 7 with 3051 viewsStarsky

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:21 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

But he's a smoker mun.

Look I'm win over. He tends to only smoke in the car anyway

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:26 - May 7 with 3043 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:25 - May 7 by Starsky

Look I'm win over. He tends to only smoke in the car anyway

I'm not allowed to smoke in the car. The wife shouts.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:30 - May 7 with 2985 viewsJack_Meoff

Was either today or two weeks ago for my once a season away day. Can't help but feel a little disappointed...

Played boys and FG. Stella tasting very nice!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:35 - May 7 with 2934 viewsjeza739

I've said on here many times of late it's a total no brainer. Next week we should sing his name for whole game making it abundantly clear who we want. And then watch HJ squirm.
Though trying to be positive and clutch at straws it's typical of the man to keep things close to his chest and announce FG on the day .
I live in hope
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:35 - May 7 with 2922 viewsEdmundo

Friggin fantastic result.....what an end to the season👍

Cap it off with a win over City and i'll crack a wry smile 😊

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:16 - May 7 with 2653 viewsKingstonJack

What a game. Well done Swans. I thought Kingsley Fer Ki, in fact all the team did well. Still think we need to offload Gomis though.
Also the Jack Army were great, liked the song "Are you Villa in disguise"
Now for a beer to celebrate a good day out!
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 7 with 2579 viewsLoyal

This isn't real, Gomis scored and he hit the bar and from our seats it was quite possible we could have bagged seven, and I do not jest.

And fair play to Bilic on the radio he conceded we deserved it as opposed to saying his team didn't play well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:39 - May 7 with 2507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 7 by Loyal

This isn't real, Gomis scored and he hit the bar and from our seats it was quite possible we could have bagged seven, and I do not jest.

And fair play to Bilic on the radio he conceded we deserved it as opposed to saying his team didn't play well.

Wow, just wow. Four goals away with a scratch side at WHU?

The game's up Brendan, you ain't good enough mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:07 - May 7 with 2385 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wingers eh

Who'd had thunked it

Can't beat pace .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:10 - May 7 with 2367 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:17 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

I've decided to break open the bubbles a little early.

Just bouncing with that - I can't bear West Ham.

As another aside, I notice Prince Albert of Monaco was watching us again. He likes his Swans :-)

He loves the Swans

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:27 - May 7 with 2279 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:10 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

He loves the Swans

Now him as owner I could cope with. Hardly going to bugger off after asset stripping the club is he.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:27 - May 7 with 2278 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:10 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

He loves the Swans

Is he rich enough to buy us?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:29 - May 7 with 2266 viewsEdmundo

That scratch side could have scored at least 2/3 more......embarrassing for West Spam!

Champions league candidates......you gorra be friggin jokin mun 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:31 - May 7 with 2252 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:27 - May 7 by airedale

Is he rich enough to buy us?

Yes.

His stated wealth makes him a billionaire and the Grimaldis are said to have quite a lot that is not stated.

He's not in Abramovitch type territory though but I'm sure he knows some wealthy people to join with him :-)
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:48 - May 7 with 2184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:31 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

Yes.

His stated wealth makes him a billionaire and the Grimaldis are said to have quite a lot that is not stated.

He's not in Abramovitch type territory though but I'm sure he knows some wealthy people to join with him :-)

Maybe Hubert is bluffing us all .

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:52 - May 7 with 2171 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:48 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Maybe Hubert is bluffing us all .

How about FG after today Tom?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 20:01 - May 7 with 2133 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:52 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

How about FG after today Tom?

I don't think it's happening mate .

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 20:54 - May 7 with 1920 viewsRevJames

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:08 - May 7 by LeonisGod

I have to admit that I didn't see this coming today at all. Not after our recent away lack of form and Spam have been playing well lately. I thought we'd get tonked with Carroll getting 2 or 3. So well done lads and I'm sorry for being a miserable git and not believing

Me too.

Live in Cardiff, can't listen to the match on BBC Radio Wales but can on BBC Radio London .

Well done lads. Give FG the job. He stood by us when we needed it. Respect.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 21:27 - May 7 with 1834 viewskarnataka

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 7 by Loyal

I like Bilic. None of the bullshit you get from almost every other manager.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:42 - May 7 with 1797 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:03 - May 6 by SwansNZ

Hard to see anything other than a comfortable home win. 4-1

I picked the right score

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 21:54 - May 7 with 1746 viewslibero

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 21:27 - May 7 by karnataka

I like Bilic. None of the bullshit you get from almost every other manager.

he was also humble in an undeserved draw at the liberty with only ~25% possession where we bossed them (again)

funny, WHU were always recognised as a classic footballing team - and yet they've descended into a hoofball team (fat sam?) against a proper footballing team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024