Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Wales get on in their first group game? 01:32 - Jun 15 with 14226 viewscockett_jack

Could somebody please enlighten me?
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:47 - Jun 15 with 1344 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:48 - Jun 15 with 1344 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:28 - Jun 15 by lifelong

I've got to say Perchy that's the biggest load of crap I've seen you post. What you and Cockett Jack don't seem to realise is that some of us are proud to be Welsh and what get's up your nose is when people who were born and brought up here turn their bile on the country of their birth.

Shut the feck up? You've got no chance.

There's being proud to be Welsh and there's mocking England despite a decent performance. two totally different things. You are a fine poster... Unless you're talking about England & cats.

It's just the internet, init.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:49 - Jun 15 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully to end this piece...
When "England is full of shit" is spouting at away games we have many fans who are actually English by birth. How does that feel.
Most of our players are not Welsh. Our favourites, like Trundle deffo not should massive hypocrisy there .
If its that bad then people should not go to England to watch games .

If its that bad then the Welsh pyramid should be what we re in. Rubbish? well no because we re in the English system because of the standard and they accept us so maybe we should be grateful.
Airbus UK isn't a particularly good trip btw and maybe we should be grateful for the system we re in.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:07 - Jun 15 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:14 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

last post is a good one. My son (English) doesn't hate the Welsh nor even takes the pisss outta us when we screw up.
Its not the people but the media who hype it up.

As for the English hating us as much I m assuming it was typed by a pre pubescent. HEY we re even communicating in the English language which is the mother tongue of most of us.Yeah hurts I know but you cant go on about the Welsh this and that unless you encompass the language, independence, media,economy. Wales would strave without England;as for football, we play in the English pyramid unless some ,to be proper Welsh ,wasn't to play in the joke that is the Welsh league and then we ll be playing in prettier places like Caersws, Connahs Quay etc rather than the northern English cities.
All or nothing or shut the feck up

A few are not quite starving now perch but they've got nothing . It's a pretty sh*ty payback for the country that powered Britain's Empire via coal and iron , telling people to get on their bikes to leave their shattered communities where they were born and bred to find work because the national government has done nothing to replace what they've either destroyed or taken away. I've got no problem with England or the English but successive governments have failed Wales (and other former industrial areas of the UK such as Merseyside) badly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:10 - Jun 15 with 1305 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:07 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

A few are not quite starving now perch but they've got nothing . It's a pretty sh*ty payback for the country that powered Britain's Empire via coal and iron , telling people to get on their bikes to leave their shattered communities where they were born and bred to find work because the national government has done nothing to replace what they've either destroyed or taken away. I've got no problem with England or the English but successive governments have failed Wales (and other former industrial areas of the UK such as Merseyside) badly.

Feck me Bryn.... It's a football game mun!

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:13 - Jun 15 with 1299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:10 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Feck me Bryn.... It's a football game mun!

Perchie derailed me mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:16 - Jun 15 with 1290 viewsStarsky

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:13 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Perchie derailed me mun

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:44 - Jun 15 with 1252 viewsperchrockjack

No arguments from me on that score Bryn,
Wales and most industrial regions have been shafted.IF London had been affected well...it simply wouldn't have been allowed to.
I share your pain

Login to get fewer ads

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:55 - Jun 15 with 1234 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So the embarrassing and cringe-worthy hatred many Welsh people have against England is because of the successive governments since the mines were closed?

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 17:03 - Jun 15 with 1224 viewsDarran

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 16:55 - Jun 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So the embarrassing and cringe-worthy hatred many Welsh people have against England is because of the successive governments since the mines were closed?

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

Don't forget The Sun newspaper,they've got a lot to answer for.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 1209 viewsmacthejack

Oh come on lads, most on this board are vehemently anti English, especially when it comes to football. Quite frankly it smacks of jealousy and I think some people should take the chips off their shoulders. It's a bit rich to go crying about people being "anti-Welsh" and childish.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:16 - Jun 15 with 1157 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 17:11 - Jun 15 by macthejack

Oh come on lads, most on this board are vehemently anti English, especially when it comes to football. Quite frankly it smacks of jealousy and I think some people should take the chips off their shoulders. It's a bit rich to go crying about people being "anti-Welsh" and childish.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

It's called banter and how someone can confuse that for being anti English is beyond me.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:17 - Jun 15 with 1155 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:16 - Jun 15 by dgt73

It's called banter and how someone can confuse that for being anti English is beyond me.

It's whatever suits your agenda.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:21 - Jun 15 with 1149 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:17 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

It's whatever suits your agenda.

Have you ever met a swans fan that's anti English ? Because I haven't.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:24 - Jun 15 with 1146 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:21 - Jun 15 by dgt73

Yes I have.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:25 - Jun 15 with 1142 viewsStarsky

Are you serious? They move in herds

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:29 - Jun 15 with 1135 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:25 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Are you serious? They move in herds

I've heard the chants etc but from my experience that does not make you anti English.

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:30 - Jun 15 with 1135 viewscockett_jack

Do you not go to the games... ever?
How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:30 - Jun 15 with 1134 viewsperchrockjack

Anti English but speaking in that tongue.hypocrites.really should molar ever speak write in welsh.we need them,they don't need us at all

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:34 - Jun 15 with 1132 viewslonglostjack

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 15:20 - Jun 15 by Jackfath

I honestly don't mind the English football team. I enjoy watching them as I see them at the Liberty playing. However I don't like the English rugby team.

Just read this. That's exactly what I texted an old Chelsea supporting friend of mine last night, childish maybe but absolutely true. The England football team doesn't really get my back up at all.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:36 - Jun 15 with 1124 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:30 - Jun 15 by cockett_jack

Do you not go to the games... ever?

So you think the so called anti English chants make you anti English. Back in the early 90's there was one particular English swans fan who was fairly well know at the time and he would even join in the so called anti English chants. People need to see what it is and that's a bit of banter.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 18:39]

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:38 - Jun 15 with 1111 viewsperchrockjack

So England is full of shit,yeah ok.ive heard Argentina chanted some years ago when England lost to them and this after the sir Galahad.some truly need being kept in secure accommodation but hey it might not have been anti english

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:39 - Jun 15 with 1099 viewsJackfath

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:36 - Jun 15 by dgt73

So you think the so called anti English chants make you anti English. Back in the early 90's there was one particular English swans fan who was fairly well know at the time and he would even join in the so called anti English chants. People need to see what it is and that's a bit of banter.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 18:39]

Why would you chant about England being full of poop if you didn't mean it? Seems a little odd to me?

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:42 - Jun 15 with 1092 viewsperchrockjack

This banter thing is open to various interpretations it seems.abuse or banter.its a fine line between love and hate

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:42 - Jun 15 with 1093 viewsdgt73

How did Wales get on in their first group game? on 18:38 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

So England is full of shit,yeah ok.ive heard Argentina chanted some years ago when England lost to them and this after the sir Galahad.some truly need being kept in secure accommodation but hey it might not have been anti english

I've chanted some of those. I was also happy England lost last night, so I must be anti English ? What will my wife say as she is from Evesham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024