Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has he been sacked yet?? 23:27 - Oct 20 with 976 viewssaint22

If so why not?
Somebody from the club needs to explain their reasons
Even MOTD were ripping Wuss a new one saying you just cannot keep playing that way
He is like Trump defiantly carrying on spouting endless nonsense as if no one can see the wrong and all he sees is great
[Post edited 20 Oct 23:28]
Has he been sacked yet?? on 23:58 - Oct 20 with 922 viewsSouthamptonfan

Because it would cost 10 million plus to sack him (because they gave him a big contract extension in the summer), and another 15 million to appoint a new manager (because they would also want a 3 year deal on big money), plus compensation if we take a manager from another club. So that's about 30 million pounds to sack RM. The owners are again at fault, but let's not blame them let's keep blaming every manager that fails at this club. There isn't any ambition, the owners are here just to make money and build a portfolio of clubs, again just to make money for themselves. Nothing will change until the owners are gone. Keep sacking the managers if you like, costing us 30 million plus, but with the same owners, nothing will change.
[Post edited 21 Oct 0:06]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Has he been sacked yet?? on 00:01 - Oct 21 with 910 viewssaintpaz

because we are cheap coonts that's why and still we believe in this deluded ____
Has he been sacked yet?? on 00:19 - Oct 21 with 886 viewssledger

its not like we would have to pay him upfront it would be spread over 3 years so not quite so bad,all the others are now off the books
Has he been sacked yet?? on 07:26 - Oct 21 with 699 viewskingolaf

Has he been sacked yet?? on 23:58 - Oct 20 by Southamptonfan

Because it would cost 10 million plus to sack him (because they gave him a big contract extension in the summer), and another 15 million to appoint a new manager (because they would also want a 3 year deal on big money), plus compensation if we take a manager from another club. So that's about 30 million pounds to sack RM. The owners are again at fault, but let's not blame them let's keep blaming every manager that fails at this club. There isn't any ambition, the owners are here just to make money and build a portfolio of clubs, again just to make money for themselves. Nothing will change until the owners are gone. Keep sacking the managers if you like, costing us 30 million plus, but with the same owners, nothing will change.

Unless you have seen the contracts, you have no idea what it would cost to sack the manager.

There are managers available that wouldn’t cost us a penny in compensation (Potter and Moyes are just 2).

I can’t see how SR would make money out of the club if we got relegated.

I am amazed that Martin hasn’t been sacked yet. If it doesn’t happen today, he’ll be in charge for the next couple of games at least. Everton will be well pleased.
Has he been sacked yet?? on 07:35 - Oct 21 with 684 viewsmushinexile

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

Also known as Russell Martin syndrome.
Has he been sacked yet?? on 09:06 - Oct 21 with 560 viewsdavidargyll

I think it highly unlikely that it would cost £10mill to sack him. £5 m I would think is nearer the mark. I don’t believe he is on more than £2.5m pa, £3m tops. And they could easily argue that he has not fulfilled his side of the management agreement etc. OK there may be a compensation package in the terms but£10 m would imply he’s on £3.5m+ which is unlikely. But even if you are right, then a new manager would not cost £10m, that’s ludicrous, Pep and Klopp might but no one else.
And in any case forgetting about probable player sales it would cost £70 m + in lost revenue if we were to get relegated so you need to do the math: punt say £10m to gain £70m. Sounds like a good bet to me.
Has he been sacked yet?? on 10:16 - Oct 21 with 449 viewssaintwizzler

Has he been sacked yet?? on 09:06 - Oct 21 by davidargyll

I think it highly unlikely that it would cost £10mill to sack him. £5 m I would think is nearer the mark. I don’t believe he is on more than £2.5m pa, £3m tops. And they could easily argue that he has not fulfilled his side of the management agreement etc. OK there may be a compensation package in the terms but£10 m would imply he’s on £3.5m+ which is unlikely. But even if you are right, then a new manager would not cost £10m, that’s ludicrous, Pep and Klopp might but no one else.
And in any case forgetting about probable player sales it would cost £70 m + in lost revenue if we were to get relegated so you need to do the math: punt say £10m to gain £70m. Sounds like a good bet to me.

He signed a new 3 year contract in July this year.
That would be paid off.
No idea of the salary so guess work.
Must be a minimum of £3m per year I would say.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Front two for WHU game?

Has he been sacked yet?? on 10:34 - Oct 21 with 427 viewsChesham_Saint

Has he been sacked yet?? on 23:58 - Oct 20 by Southamptonfan

I doubt it would cost that much. In any event the way this halfwit is running things crowds will soon start to decline with a resultant loss in revenue (Ok, marginal I know). There certainly will be a major loss of revenue though when we go down and with this arrogant joker in charge, that is almost certainly going to happen.

In short: Get rid of this deluded tvvat.

TODAY.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Has he been sacked yet?? on 11:10 - Oct 21 with 395 viewsIfonly

We wouldn't have to pay full compensation to RM. He would be on "gardening leave" for up to 3 years meaning we pay his regular salary without bonuses. Then when another Championship side comes looking for a manager he signs for them.

At that point we would strike a deal. His new employers would pay less than he is on at Saints and RM would want us to make up the difference, but at the same time he wants to work instead of becoming the forgotten man who never works again. So, he agrees that we pay, say 20% of his contract for the remaining, say 2 years and he is released.

The board were unbelievably incompetent to give him a new 3 year contract. This just shows that they don't have a clue what they are doing. But, ultimately it won't cost us the full value of that contract if they have the guts to recognise their error and get rid of him now.
Has he been sacked yet?? on 11:14 - Oct 21 with 385 viewsTripleNiemi

Has he been sacked yet?? on 10:16 - Oct 21 by saintwizzler

He signed a new 3 year contract in July this year.
That would be paid off.
No idea of the salary so guess work.
Must be a minimum of £3m per year I would say.

Whoever decided to give Rylan a contract extension when there was absolutely no need should be strung up.

And before anyone counters, he still had a couple of years regardless which he could have proved himself before committing.

What gets me is did anyone think we would not get regularly beat playing his stupid way……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Has he been sacked yet?? on 12:03 - Oct 21 with 333 viewsNewdawn2014

Unfortunately there are few in business that would openly criticise someone in that position which is a good thing.
As usual we have to wait and see , and there is no-one who compares to Trump and thats a good thing too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024