Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith is on call rob now 18:14 - Oct 5 with 3461 viewsRhonddaSwans

Go on Keith lad 😂

[Post edited 5 Oct 18:14]

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Keith is on call rob now on 18:20 - Oct 5 with 3042 viewsKeithHaynes

They always seem to be in a hurry.

So, as Rob confirmed, Newport knew nothing about this European idea, they had to call Coleman. I said, I bet they don’t get a straight answer 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Keith is on call rob now on 20:01 - Oct 5 with 2800 viewsWhiterockin

Keith is on call rob now on 18:20 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

So, as Rob confirmed, Newport knew nothing about this European idea, they had to call Coleman. I said, I bet they don’t get a straight answer 😂

Personally I don't think it is practical and a non starter. But from the Newport point of view wouldn't they be better off where they are. They are unlikely to win it and qualify for Europe but currently they have two Cup competitions where they could possibly have a big pay day every season.
Keith is on call rob now on 20:55 - Oct 5 with 2678 viewsKeithHaynes

Keith is on call rob now on 20:01 - Oct 5 by Whiterockin

Personally I don't think it is practical and a non starter. But from the Newport point of view wouldn't they be better off where they are. They are unlikely to win it and qualify for Europe but currently they have two Cup competitions where they could possibly have a big pay day every season.

The arrogance of the clubs hierarchy is astonishing to think they have some form of sway without total support. Yes, we are the best placed and most successful club in Wales over the past eighteen years, but they’re so arrogant.

Keith is on call rob now on 21:06 - Oct 5 with 2617 viewsWhiterockin

Keith is on call rob now on 20:55 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

The arrogance of the clubs hierarchy is astonishing to think they have some form of sway without total support. Yes, we are the best placed and most successful club in Wales over the past eighteen years, but they’re so arrogant.

A look around the stadium today at all the empty seats tells me that they are not as bright as they think.
Keith is on call rob now on 21:14 - Oct 5 with 2525 viewsonehunglow

Keith is on call rob now on 21:06 - Oct 5 by Whiterockin

A look around the stadium today at all the empty seats tells me that they are not as bright as they think.

We’ve haemorrhaged thousands in remarkable fashion .
It will take a lot to get them back
Our brand of football certainly will not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Keith is on call rob now on 21:27 - Oct 5 with 2497 viewsKeithHaynes

I think I was ten short on the guess the attendance.

Keith is on call rob now on 21:33 - Oct 5 with 2487 viewsWhiterockin

Keith is on call rob now on 21:14 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

We’ve haemorrhaged thousands in remarkable fashion .
It will take a lot to get them back
Our brand of football certainly will not

You have to be there to understand, the majority are behind the players and staff, that's not the real problem. The supporters can see where the problems lie, we basically don't have enough quality in key areas. We have cut our cloth to thin and three games in six days was a bridge to far. The majority lay the blame at the feet of the owners who have cut and cut until we are on the bones of our backside. This has been happening over several years and many have had enough. Today's attendance was 14,546 there were actually about 12,000 there, if the advertised number is accurate of the tickets sold 2,500 didn't bother to turn up, that is the worrying fact. The owners need to either change their business plan or get out. A gate of under 10,000 is the way we are going if they don't change. As I say the supporters in the ground are behind the players and staff, we are not stupid.
Keith is on call rob now on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 2413 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0023msb

From 39,40

Login to get fewer ads

Keith is on call rob now on 21:53 - Oct 5 with 2344 viewsonehunglow

Keith is on call rob now on 21:33 - Oct 5 by Whiterockin

You have to be there to understand, the majority are behind the players and staff, that's not the real problem. The supporters can see where the problems lie, we basically don't have enough quality in key areas. We have cut our cloth to thin and three games in six days was a bridge to far. The majority lay the blame at the feet of the owners who have cut and cut until we are on the bones of our backside. This has been happening over several years and many have had enough. Today's attendance was 14,546 there were actually about 12,000 there, if the advertised number is accurate of the tickets sold 2,500 didn't bother to turn up, that is the worrying fact. The owners need to either change their business plan or get out. A gate of under 10,000 is the way we are going if they don't change. As I say the supporters in the ground are behind the players and staff, we are not stupid.

Not going to argue with that

Keith is on call rob now on 21:59 - Oct 5 with 2280 viewsonehunglow

Keith is on call rob now on 21:50 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

From 39,40

Having listened to that, it is vital to get new people in .
They are mad

Keith is on call rob now on 22:04 - Oct 5 with 2309 viewsKeithHaynes

Keith is on call rob now on 21:59 - Oct 5 by onehunglow

Having listened to that, it is vital to get new people in .
They are mad

Even Nathan Blake agreed, who I will say in the times I’ve been in his company ( I’ve kept my wallet safe, although I’m not a fruit machine ) has been a very intelligent commentator on the Welsh game.

Keith is on call rob now on 22:27 - Oct 5 with 2199 viewsbuilthjack

I think I missed Keith when I stopped at Pont Abraham for a pee

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Keith is on call rob now on 22:32 - Oct 5 with 2193 viewsbuilthjack

Keith is on call rob now on 22:04 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Even Nathan Blake agreed, who I will say in the times I’ve been in his company ( I’ve kept my wallet safe, although I’m not a fruit machine ) has been a very intelligent commentator on the Welsh game.

He’s black, he’s mean, he……….

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Keith is on call rob now on 02:32 - Oct 6 with 1984 viewsRhonddaSwans

Keith is on call rob now on 18:20 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

I was in work when you was on.
God alive we are an embarrassment we play in the English leagues.

Think of how this would go down with the rest of the championship?
They would all revolt as we would be at advantage.
I would rather a cup run with a big premiership team than play TNS or any other welsh prem team.
This would cause way too many problems.

For a chance of qualifying for Europe wouldn’t be worth returning to Wales.
Because let’s face it , if it happened next season it would definitely be us going into Europe.
After that as Wrexham strengthen it would become us or them.

Also the championship + Europe went well for Wigan didn’t it the season we were in the compo.
Don’t think they featured on itv4 once.

The owners need to get real look at DC United (check the mls table out)
We should be their no 1 team.
If they want to sell for god sake just do it!
I would rather have owners like the Brummys have than this chasing our tails year after year.

Keith is on call rob now on 02:42 - Oct 6 with 1968 viewsRhonddaSwans

Keith is on call rob now on 22:04 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

Nathan is a character on call rob always gives a good account of his self his football knowledge is crazy.
But I think you changed his view point mate 🫡.
Fair play Keith you represented us well today let’s hope we bump the replays up of the show.
So they have you on more often.
As the club would have to pay attention to what we think then.

Keith is on call rob now on 06:41 - Oct 6 with 1896 views3swan

Keith is on call rob now on 22:27 - Oct 5 by builthjack

I think I missed Keith when I stopped at Pont Abraham for a pee

How close to you was he.😀
Keith is on call rob now on 07:31 - Oct 6 with 1862 viewsjack247

Keith is on call rob now on 21:50 - Oct 5 by KeithHaynes

From 39,40

Sensible assessment that.

It’s pretty clear it’s a non starter if there’s any chance of ever being kicked out of the league. Surely any prospect of that would kill any chance of anyone buying us?

I’m giving them more credit than their tenure so far merits, but I can’t believe they’d be naive enough to think anyone would want us if they were buying a club that could end up in the LOW.

What’s not clear to me, is the cup status. Does it mean we wouldn’t play in them, or wouldn’t be able to qualify for Europe through them?
Keith is on call rob now on 07:53 - Oct 6 with 1834 viewsKeithHaynes

Keith is on call rob now on 06:41 - Oct 6 by 3swan

All over my shoes mate.

Keith is on call rob now on 08:25 - Oct 6 with 1765 views3swan

Keith is on call rob now on 07:53 - Oct 6 by KeithHaynes

All over my shoes mate.

Keith is on call rob now on 08:53 - Oct 6 with 1702 viewsbuilthjack

Keith is on call rob now on 06:41 - Oct 6 by 3swan

I could hear the interview from the next cubicle.

Keith is on call rob now on 09:17 - Oct 6 with 1648 viewspete

Keith is on call rob now on 02:42 - Oct 6 by RhonddaSwans

Nathan is a character on call rob always gives a good account of his self his football knowledge is crazy.
But I think you changed his view point mate 🫡.
Fair play Keith you represented us well today let’s hope we bump the replays up of the show.
So they have you on more often.
As the club would have to pay attention to what we think then.

i agrre its a no go and to even think it shows the people who put this forward do not understand or know how it works and the huge problems it could cause to the future of the club in the english system
And for me i thought Mr Blake summed up our club when he said words to the affect "Swansea are just gloing round and round in circles" he was even more dismisive of Cardiff
Keith is on call rob now on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 1245 viewsTreforys_Jack

Keith is on call rob now on 09:17 - Oct 6 by pete

i agrre its a no go and to even think it shows the people who put this forward do not understand or know how it works and the huge problems it could cause to the future of the club in the english system
And for me i thought Mr Blake summed up our club when he said words to the affect "Swansea are just gloing round and round in circles" he was even more dismisive of Cardiff

I like Nathan Blake on the radio, think he's excellent,
something I never thought I'd say
Keith is on call rob now on 18:15 - Oct 6 with 1104 viewspencoedjack

Keith is on call rob now on 17:06 - Oct 6 by Treforys_Jack

I like Nathan Blake on the radio, think he's excellent,
something I never thought I'd say

Yes I agree (never thought I would either).
Keith is on call rob now on 18:18 - Oct 6 with 1123 viewsonehunglow

Keith’s clearly had elocution lessons
His accent is a real fusion.
He’s got a decent baritone on him too,although rather course

Keith is on call rob now on 11:58 - Oct 7 with 865 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is a case of having the cake and eating it. The best of both worlds.

No other teams can play in the cup competitions of two separate federations simultaneously. If they could everyone would do it.

Team GB is the same principle. Players cannot play for two separate national teams simultaneously. It happens no where else.

Foreigners will argue our separate nation states within a state are nonsense. It s just so happens it works very nicely with no blood spilt. We should however not push our luck.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024