Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kingsland not available for Stoke game 21:07 - Oct 2 with 1266 viewsPatfromPoole

Doesn’t sound like the club are expecting a big turnout for this one……

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/stoke-city-tickets-on-sale-to-seas

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 18:10 - Oct 4 with 915 viewsJoiedevivre

Might go to this one if there’s a ticket around Northam Kop / ShirtNumbers’ seat. Would be my first since West Brom in the play offs - bringing the Itchen North to the Northam.

I’m expecting crap and the thought of Russell bloody Martin puts me off immensely.
Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 18:31 - Oct 4 with 876 viewsPatfromPoole

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 18:10 - Oct 4 by Joiedevivre

Might go to this one if there’s a ticket around Northam Kop / ShirtNumbers’ seat. Would be my first since West Brom in the play offs - bringing the Itchen North to the Northam.

I’m expecting crap and the thought of Russell bloody Martin puts me off immensely.

I have today acquired my brief so that I will be in my usual spot near ShirtNumbers, singing anything that isn’t the Allez Allez Allez ditty.

Que sera sera etc etc……

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 23:02 - Oct 4 with 789 viewssledger

why dont people turn up for a cup game involving their club,slaughter everton fans but there were 33000 at the game against us.
Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 09:20 - Oct 5 with 665 viewscocklebreath

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 23:02 - Oct 4 by sledger

why dont people turn up for a cup game involving their club,slaughter everton fans but there were 33000 at the game against us.

They might turn up the clubs decided it not the fans

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 12:48 - Oct 23 with 271 viewsJoiedevivre

Got my ticket row MM of block 41. I'm expecting a good atmosphere from us singing to the empty seats. Is there any new songs I should be aware of? Or will it be the old Itchen repotoire from the odd few of us who'll actually be singing - how it should be.

Perhaps we could get some new ones going for those around to enjoy.
Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 13:19 - Oct 23 with 221 viewsPatfromPoole

Kingsland not available for Stoke game on 12:48 - Oct 23 by Joiedevivre

Got my ticket row MM of block 41. I'm expecting a good atmosphere from us singing to the empty seats. Is there any new songs I should be aware of? Or will it be the old Itchen repotoire from the odd few of us who'll actually be singing - how it should be.

Perhaps we could get some new ones going for those around to enjoy.

I’d be quite up for the Kingsland being opened just for people who were in the Itchen North last season.

We could go and stand next to the Stoke fans and have a bit of noise for the first time this season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024