Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days 15:50 - Jul 1 with 3940 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62603/

Soon to be gone, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:38 - Jul 6 with 736 viewsraynor94

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 11:00 - Jul 6 by EagleEye

The pattern continues with these owners, sell sell sell any player who will bring in a fee. Sell sell sell before bringing players in. Have they even learnt anything ? Is there any ambition ? How depressing, another squad place to fill

He didn't want to be here as last season proved, what's the point of keeping him, and then losing him for nothing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 15:47 - Jul 6 with 626 viewsSwans9

It shocking the way owners run the club. One poster sticks up for them tells you everything. Our crowds dropping so bad we need new owners asap. Stid
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 15:50 - Jul 6 with 625 viewsFireboy2

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 11:00 - Jul 6 by EagleEye

The pattern continues with these owners, sell sell sell any player who will bring in a fee. Sell sell sell before bringing players in. Have they even learnt anything ? Is there any ambition ? How depressing, another squad place to fill

I am getting more and more worried as days slip by, we have lost yet another player and have signed only the one.

We are lacking a GK, 1 centre half, 2 attacking midfielders, 3 if paterson doesn't resign and 2 strikers, htf are this lot going to get 6 players in 4 weeks? It took over a week to get the south korean and that was off and on for a while.

I honestly believe that we are going to struggle this season unless some of the youngsters step up.
[Post edited 6 Jul 16:19]
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 15:59 - Jul 6 with 614 viewsSwans9

We in championship people say don't be negative. It same when we begged spurs to sign roden that not taking club forward. As a fan I not going to say this is going well. If I complain or he doom and gloom. If it was a marriage would of been over 2018.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 16:10 - Jul 6 with 588 viewsheatwave

Β£3m. The board should be applauded for not ripping off Soton when they offered us Β£7m last year.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 16:43 - Jul 6 with 540 viewsWhiterockin

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 16:10 - Jul 6 by heatwave

Β£3m. The board should be applauded for not ripping off Soton when they offered us Β£7m last year.

Apparently we should be thankful that we have Coleman the master negotiater to conduct our deals. No wonder the owners need to keep pumping money in.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 16:56 - Jul 6 with 521 viewsFireboy2

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 16:43 - Jul 6 by Whiterockin

Apparently we should be thankful that we have Coleman the master negotiater to conduct our deals. No wonder the owners need to keep pumping money in.

Well they can't even go above 700k for langstaff.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 510 viewsEagleEye

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:38 - Jul 6 by raynor94

He didn't want to be here as last season proved, what's the point of keeping him, and then losing him for nothing

I don’t disagree with what you say, can’t say I even rate him as better than Cabango & Darling but it’s another squad place that has to be filled . Let’s hope it gets done before the season starts not on deadline day
Login to get fewer ads

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 17:14 - Jul 6 with 489 viewsEagleEye

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 15:50 - Jul 6 by Fireboy2

I am getting more and more worried as days slip by, we have lost yet another player and have signed only the one.

We are lacking a GK, 1 centre half, 2 attacking midfielders, 3 if paterson doesn't resign and 2 strikers, htf are this lot going to get 6 players in 4 weeks? It took over a week to get the south korean and that was off and on for a while.

I honestly believe that we are going to struggle this season unless some of the youngsters step up.
[Post edited 6 Jul 16:19]

You are not alone - we need to get squad numbers up & some quality in. I find it depressing to see the same pattern of recruitment recurring with this lot, sell before we buy, last minute.com for bringing players in. We have lost a significant number of goals from last season Lowe, Paterson, Yates & now sold another player who wanted out. Ambitious players are not hanging around there is something radically wrong when our better performers want to leave
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 17:19 - Jul 6 with 477 viewsSwans9

Exactly we should not apologise for what is going on at the club. It not bullying the one poster that sticks up for this what club fans would be happy. Tan went down 100m backing Cardiff and he not popular.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 06:02 - Jul 7 with 403 viewsAnotherJohn

Given the way things are shaping up the big question is going to be: are there three other Championship sides in an even worse situation than us?
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 09:44 - Jul 7 with 367 viewssons_of_omri

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:10 - Jul 6 by max936

So does that suggest that the 3m price tag includes the compensation for Martin and his coaches, if yes its a shit deal 100%
[Post edited 6 Jul 14:59]

That simply cannot be the case . I would assume a deal has been struck with Southampton with regards Martin but that would have to be entirely separate.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 10:33 - Jul 7 with 334 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:10 - Jul 6 by max936

So does that suggest that the 3m price tag includes the compensation for Martin and his coaches, if yes its a shit deal 100%
[Post edited 6 Jul 14:59]

That can’t happen. We’ve reported on this Max, it’s two separate issues. How they have reconciled the legal action we will never know of course.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 10:47 - Jul 7 with 324 viewsFireboy2

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 06:02 - Jul 7 by AnotherJohn

Given the way things are shaping up the big question is going to be: are there three other Championship sides in an even worse situation than us?

We will soon find out john.
NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 11:20 - Jul 7 with 296 viewsraynor94

Need a few more bodies no doubt, but with Eom Ronald and Ginelly, looks like we are going to play with a bit of pace.

As Spain are showing playing 2 wingers is the way forward

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:05 - Jul 7 with 238 viewsmax936

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 11:20 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Need a few more bodies no doubt, but with Eom Ronald and Ginelly, looks like we are going to play with a bit of pace.

As Spain are showing playing 2 wingers is the way forward

Spain have got a cracking midfield, the Swans got Grimes and Fulton

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 14:01 - Jul 7 with 204 viewsraynor94

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 13:05 - Jul 7 by max936

Spain have got a cracking midfield, the Swans got Grimes and Fulton

Grimes is fine, I don't rate Fulton at all

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 14:06 - Jul 7 with 196 viewsnantywatcher

NEWS πŸ”΄ Nathan Wood medical at Southampton set over the next two days on 14:01 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Grimes is fine, I don't rate Fulton at all

Jay is a footballer's footballer - I'd always want him in our squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024