Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee 11:50 - Jun 30 with 2379 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62599/

Don’t hold your breath though, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 11:52 - Jun 30 with 2063 viewsBoundy

Does he come with his own Kissy ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 12:06 - Jun 30 with 1986 viewsWhiterockin

Tomorrow our window opens and the players report back for training. Hopefully things will kick on now.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:12 - Jun 30 with 1720 viewsdobjack2

If it comes off, I'm assuming that he will be looking to defer his military service for a good while.
Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:17 - Jun 30 with 1699 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:12 - Jun 30 by dobjack2

If it comes off, I'm assuming that he will be looking to defer his military service for a good while.

Ki did, I think he did a shortened service mainly in the office.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 1682 viewsWhiterockin

At least his team are not in the Olympics.

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:23 - Jun 30 with 1678 viewsSwans9

It says on wiki that he a Swansea city player and it wasn't me who changed it.
Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:25 - Jun 30 with 1674 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:17 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

Shortened to 4 weeks because he won a bronze medal at the 2012 Olympics.

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:36 - Jun 30 with 1642 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:25 - Jun 30 by Whiterockin

Shortened to 4 weeks because he won a bronze medal at the 2012 Olympics.

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I liked him, glided across the pitch like a Mercedes, intuitive and when asked get forwards he scored goals. A great Huw signing.

I will admit he didn’t like a tackle, but the boots he wore at the time did not offer hardly any protection.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 15:37 - Jun 30 with 1526 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:36 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I liked him, glided across the pitch like a Mercedes, intuitive and when asked get forwards he scored goals. A great Huw signing.

I will admit he didn’t like a tackle, but the boots he wore at the time did not offer hardly any protection.

He overcompensated for the footwear.

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:42 - Jun 30 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

Eom is now officially a Swansea City player.

You can put the Eom either side of the JI-SUNG.

Welcome to Swansea 🙏

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:47 - Jun 30 with 1355 viewsonehunglow

Ki,the first to down tools that saw us relegated
Not for me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:49 - Jun 30 with 1358 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:47 - Jun 30 by onehunglow

Ki,the first to down tools that saw us relegated
Not for me

Agreed, but then Fabianski left as well.

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:53 - Jun 30 with 1332 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:36 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

One of the most underrated players to play for the club.

Quality player.
NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:55 - Jun 30 with 1319 viewsonehunglow

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 17:49 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

Agreed, but then Fabianski left as well.

Yeah,but IMO ,he didn’t down tools
He could have stayed though,then he wouldn’t have had to shed those crocodile tears
Our demise was unforgivable Keith

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 18:59 - Jun 30 with 1243 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 14:17 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

You certainly wouldn't wanted to have o
Him on the trenches as we saw

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 19:31 - Jun 30 with 1179 viewsDr_Winston

A significant factor in our ultimate relegation given his cowardly midfield displays having already agreed terms to move elsewhere.

Nowhere near as good as De Guzman who we could have signed permanently for the same price. One of the earliest examples of Jenkins sticking his oar in where it wasn't needed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 07:31 - Jul 1 with 927 viewsWhiterockin

Do you think is accurate Keith.

"It is a contract that includes a transfer fee of $1.2 million (ÂŁ950K), sell-on fee (17.5%), and an option to remain after promotion."

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:19 - Jul 1 with 848 viewsonehunglow

Main question.Is he any good?

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:33 - Jul 1 with 823 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 07:31 - Jul 1 by Whiterockin

Do you think is accurate Keith.

"It is a contract that includes a transfer fee of $1.2 million (ÂŁ950K), sell-on fee (17.5%), and an option to remain after promotion."

Sounds about right.

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:55 - Jul 1 with 783 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:19 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Main question.Is he any good?

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:56 - Jul 1 with 778 viewsWhiterockin

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:33 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

Sounds about right.

Thank you. It was the sell on I found interesting as we rarely find this out. Plus I don't believe everything I read on X.

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 708 viewsonehunglow

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 08:55 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

Thanks
Certainly skilful but is he too lighweight

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 09:33 - Jul 1 with 673 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 09:19 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Thanks

Only when he gets kicked.

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 09:39 - Jul 1 with 648 viewsWhiterockin

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 09:19 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Thanks

One could ask the same about the late great Leighton James. I'm not saying this guy is brilliant, he will need time to adapt to the league, but let's hope he turns out an excellent buy.

NEWS đź”´ Swansea City & Gwangju FC agree a one million pound fee on 11:22 - Jul 1 with 505 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The optimist in me hopes he will be an inspired signing.

The cynic in me worries that it’s a ploy to fill seats with Korean fans, sell shirts in Asia and increase exposure to Asian markets. Bit like the Indonesian boy who has millions of fans on instagram for some reason.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024