Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Elections 20:26 - Jun 9 with 4431 viewsDr_Winston

A big rise in the Nationalist vote all across the continent. Macron beaten into second place in France by Le Pen's mob. Substantial gains for AfD in Germany and others in Austria. The same likely in Italy.

A natural outcome of people's valid concerns about mass inward migration, the headlong rush towards net zero regardless of the cost to people's lives and the fundamental democratic deficit at the heart of EU power being ignored, or dismissed as racism, fascism, or eco vandalism?

One of the reasons I voted for Brexit, as well as the aforementioned democratic deficit, is that I simply don't see it surviving as an entity for more than another couple of decades if there isn't massive reform, and I'd rather that the UK be nowhere near it when it happens. The will to enact such reform is massively lacking as politicians will never vote to give themselves less power, so the EU will cheerfully carry on ensuring its own ending.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

European Elections on 21:59 - Jul 7 with 732 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 21:07 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Le Pen is back in her box

Now if Labour was true about its stated intent and opinions regarding illegal immigration? It may end up with a severe headache at the ballot box in the future because of this very result?

This woman was an hardliner type whom I guess may have tried to enforce that once-upon-a- time immemorial thingy called “border control” that used to be seen as an absolute necessity as far back as the early 2000’s.

So this will mean that it’s extremely likely that if the status quo is allowed to continue? It’ll be a case of even more hundreds of thousands of unvetted/undocumented males arriving on U.K shores within the next decade to add to the 130,000 that have arrived over the last few years.

Now call me picky? But the U.K that has ended up as THE ideal destination (as proven at Crown Court level!) for the Narco-state criminal gang epidemic.......most wanted fugitives, criminals and terrorists?

Would it have been better if it was/is no longer so because someone across the sea was making it vastly more difficult for these types to enter?

Argus!

European Elections on 08:52 - Jul 8 with 628 viewsonehunglow

European Elections on 21:59 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

Now if Labour was true about its stated intent and opinions regarding illegal immigration? It may end up with a severe headache at the ballot box in the future because of this very result?

This woman was an hardliner type whom I guess may have tried to enforce that once-upon-a- time immemorial thingy called “border control” that used to be seen as an absolute necessity as far back as the early 2000’s.

So this will mean that it’s extremely likely that if the status quo is allowed to continue? It’ll be a case of even more hundreds of thousands of unvetted/undocumented males arriving on U.K shores within the next decade to add to the 130,000 that have arrived over the last few years.

Now call me picky? But the U.K that has ended up as THE ideal destination (as proven at Crown Court level!) for the Narco-state criminal gang epidemic.......most wanted fugitives, criminals and terrorists?

Would it have been better if it was/is no longer so because someone across the sea was making it vastly more difficult for these types to enter?

We simply have to make our country less desirable for illegals and more desirable for those we need France is a safer. Ou try than the hellholes they hail from ,so no need to risk lives in dinghies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

European Elections on 09:18 - Jul 8 with 622 viewsBoundy

European Elections on 21:59 - Jul 7 by Wingstandwood

The irony of this will be lost on many .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

European Elections on 10:40 - Jul 8 with 607 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 09:18 - Jul 8 by Boundy

The irony of this will be lost on many .

Aye, the possibility of even greater numbers of illegal arrivals entering the U.K because France will have a new government with a hard-left coalition partner is something to be rejoiced about apparently. LOL!!!!

That’ll really keep hundreds of thousands of undocumented males of military age away from U.K shores?

And it'll hit Labour, because it has two alternatives? Keep the boats coming in ever increasing numbers. OR? Transport them in ("safe and legal routes") free-of-charge via goverment assisted transport to avoid bad publicity. That'll open the floodgates (New York/U.S style) to huge numbers to scary to contemplate.

Why are WOKE/lefty-loons the thickest individuals imaginable?

Argus!

European Elections on 10:58 - Jul 8 with 587 viewsKeithHaynes

European Elections on 10:40 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Aye, the possibility of even greater numbers of illegal arrivals entering the U.K because France will have a new government with a hard-left coalition partner is something to be rejoiced about apparently. LOL!!!!

That’ll really keep hundreds of thousands of undocumented males of military age away from U.K shores?

And it'll hit Labour, because it has two alternatives? Keep the boats coming in ever increasing numbers. OR? Transport them in ("safe and legal routes") free-of-charge via goverment assisted transport to avoid bad publicity. That'll open the floodgates (New York/U.S style) to huge numbers to scary to contemplate.

Why are WOKE/lefty-loons the thickest individuals imaginable?

The fact the French had to form coalitions between party’s that in some cases hate each other, I would say it was a shallow win. People really do need to sit up and take notice. Celebration of this win I think is missing the point.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Elections on 11:14 - Jul 8 with 581 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 10:58 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

The fact the French had to form coalitions between party’s that in some cases hate each other, I would say it was a shallow win. People really do need to sit up and take notice. Celebration of this win I think is missing the point.

Labour better have a good plan to stop the boats, because if not? Those small boat arrivals are going to increase dramatically from here on in.

Argus!

European Elections on 11:14 - Jul 8 with 576 viewsBoundy

European Elections on 10:58 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

By the time people sit up and take notice it'll be too late I'm afraid .A strong UK government is what's needed regarding immigration and as any intelligent person will know Labour isn't it ,not a dig but a fact.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

European Elections on 13:26 - Jul 8 with 548 viewsWingstandwood

Very educational this video.

A complete and utter stitch-up to derail democracy and an election result/victory for Le Pen?

Apparently Macron's centrists and the left ganged up to form what's known as the Republican Front, to then tactically withdraw to reduce the number of seats that Le Pen could win. (1:12s in video)

And what a bunch the Republican Front are i.e. a coalition of communists, radical greens, socailists, pro-Hamas supporters and anti-Semites.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

European Elections on 14:41 - Jul 8 with 520 viewsLuther27

European Elections on 11:14 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Labour better have a good plan to stop the boats, because if not? Those small boat arrivals are going to increase dramatically from here on in.

If you tell a lie long enough it suddenly becomes the accepted truth. France will be in turmoil for a quite a while I suspect.
European Elections on 15:33 - Jul 8 with 480 viewsunion_jack

The problem is two-fold. Firstly, as you say find a deterrent to illegal immigrants getting to our shores. Secondly, deal swiftly and dare I say ruthlessly with those here at the moment that shouldn’t be. It’s not going to be easy, nobody said riptide was but they’ve been voted in so get it sorted.

Auslander raus, unless you’re bloody well invited!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

European Elections on 15:33 - Jul 8 with 483 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 14:41 - Jul 8 by Luther27

If you tell a lie long enough it suddenly becomes the accepted truth. France will be in turmoil for a quite a while I suspect.

Apparently one of the victorious coalition parties wants an unlimited; no holds barred "everyone is welcome" immigration policy/intake from countries judged to be affected by climate change.

Mmmmm a billion+ total living in places deemed to be so?

Excuse me whilst the ready-mix lorry parks up and pours 200 M³ of quick drying cement into 100 M³ shuttering capacity! Carefull where you tread and sink!

I guess this new French government (or should I say shower of sh*t?) will be extremely bad news for Labour's fight against illegal immigration also? Because apparently the (LOL) 'bad guys' that lost wanted to prevent a societal catastrophe from overpopulation and unvetted illegal entry by means of those old fashioned thingy's called "border control" and "capacity to cope".

And apprentley wanting to prevent a societal collapse, to advocate law and order, and to deport Islamic hate preachers etc.... IS according to those gloating?..."Nazism".....Phew ain't Labour lucky that the "bad guys" lost?

Argus!

European Elections on 16:14 - Jul 8 with 443 viewsonehunglow

They have
They will be allowed in and given citizenship .
Refugees Welcome
Innit

European Elections on 16:15 - Jul 8 with 442 viewsonehunglow

European Elections on 15:33 - Jul 8 by Wingstandwood

Apparently one of the victorious coalition parties wants an unlimited; no holds barred "everyone is welcome" immigration policy/intake from countries judged to be affected by climate change.

Mmmmm a billion+ total living in places deemed to be so?

Excuse me whilst the ready-mix lorry parks up and pours 200 M³ of quick drying cement into 100 M³ shuttering capacity! Carefull where you tread and sink!

I guess this new French government (or should I say shower of sh*t?) will be extremely bad news for Labour's fight against illegal immigration also? Because apparently the (LOL) 'bad guys' that lost wanted to prevent a societal catastrophe from overpopulation and unvetted illegal entry by means of those old fashioned thingy's called "border control" and "capacity to cope".

And apprentley wanting to prevent a societal collapse, to advocate law and order, and to deport Islamic hate preachers etc.... IS according to those gloating?..."Nazism".....Phew ain't Labour lucky that the "bad guys" lost?

What’s the Labour party’s spokesmen from Builth Wells had to say on this

European Elections on 09:50 - Jul 9 with 319 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Riots on the streets in France. 60,000 police on standby.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

European Elections on 10:25 - Jul 9 with 297 viewscontroversial_jack

European Elections on 09:50 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

I see the left wing has defeated the fascists. Common sense prevailed
European Elections on 12:07 - Jul 9 with 279 viewsfelixstowe_jack

European Elections on 10:25 - Jul 9 by controversial_jack

I see the left wing has defeated the fascists. Common sense prevailed

There are no fascists in Europe. They are democratic parties in a free democratic system.

Do you even know what a fascist is. Very similar to a dictator who oppress all opposition.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

European Elections on 12:23 - Jul 9 with 265 viewsonehunglow

European Elections on 09:50 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

It’s what they do.
Get on to the streets

European Elections on 16:18 - Jul 9 with 190 viewsSullutaCreturned

European Elections on 11:14 - Jul 8 by Boundy

By the time people sit up and take notice it'll be too late I'm afraid .A strong UK government is what's needed regarding immigration and as any intelligent person will know Labour isn't it ,not a dig but a fact.

What we need and have needed ever since he said it and failed to live up to it is a government that is"tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" instead of the wimpy, half assed mess they gave us which included the tories along the way, the changing of a force into a service and the cutting of police numbers to dangerously low levels.

We need to treat foreign criminals who try to come here as what they really are and not be namby pamby.
European Elections on 16:46 - Jul 9 with 180 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 12:07 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

There are no fascists in Europe. They are democratic parties in a free democratic system.

Do you even know what a fascist is. Very similar to a dictator who oppress all opposition.

You've got to (if you don't laugh you'll cry) find the hilarity of crackpots who label nearly everyone and everything as "fascist" and "Nazi".

Could you imagine if these idiots who label people as Nazi's and fascists were told in advance that their holiday flights were to apply exact 'gapping-hole/security breach' standards as French/U.K cross channel border control and security? Ummm border control and security that the "fascists" and "Nazi's" want!!!!

No I.D required, no security, just walk right through, all comers welcome.... take your seat and enjoy the flight sitting amongst the guys who arrived on board without any passport or baggage check!

Argus!

European Elections on 16:49 - Jul 9 with 175 viewsonehunglow

European Elections on 16:46 - Jul 9 by Wingstandwood

You've got to (if you don't laugh you'll cry) find the hilarity of crackpots who label nearly everyone and everything as "fascist" and "Nazi".

Could you imagine if these idiots who label people as Nazi's and fascists were told in advance that their holiday flights were to apply exact 'gapping-hole/security breach' standards as French/U.K cross channel border control and security? Ummm border control and security that the "fascists" and "Nazi's" want!!!!

No I.D required, no security, just walk right through, all comers welcome.... take your seat and enjoy the flight sitting amongst the guys who arrived on board without any passport or baggage check!

“ tough on crime”. Tone Blair.
Gotta give him 100% for chutzpah
Apart from sending young men to certain death,he provided some memorable lines of shite

European Elections on 16:59 - Jul 9 with 173 viewsWingstandwood

European Elections on 16:49 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

“ tough on crime”. Tone Blair.
Gotta give him 100% for chutzpah
Apart from sending young men to certain death,he provided some memorable lines of shite

I shudder thinking about the sheer weight of number (Swansea judge description "epidemic") of foreign organised crime gangs that are now operating amongst us, but hey the majority of us neither welcomed or wanted it, thus making us all a bunch of fascists and Nazi's.

And to think this is just the start of far worse to come!!!!

Argus!

European Elections on 17:03 - Jul 9 with 168 viewsonehunglow

European Elections on 16:59 - Jul 9 by Wingstandwood

I shudder thinking about the sheer weight of number (Swansea judge description "epidemic") of foreign organised crime gangs that are now operating amongst us, but hey the majority of us neither welcomed or wanted it, thus making us all a bunch of fascists and Nazi's.

And to think this is just the start of far worse to come!!!!

Nazis is an e@sy jibe.
It carries more weight than ,say,a commie . Many would be proud to be called a commie,nobody a Nazi .
It’s not unlike paedophile. Always misspelt and often ill used but it’s a lethal pejorative .
[Post edited 9 Jul 17:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024