Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile 07:25 - Jun 2 with 1574 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62513/swansea-city-zak-j

Liam is back, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 07:40 - Jun 2 with 1527 viewsEagleEye

Are we really interested ? First of all let it be said I know absolutely zilch about this player.

From the outside a 28 yo released from MK Dons.Fleetwood unable to hold on to him. Joins Exeter, refuses to sign a new contract. Hardly screams pedigree or a gem in the lower leagues to me. If there is anything in this it must be his stats & data ( or the MK Dons connection). Is this where we are really at with our recruitment set up ? Totally uninspiring.
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 08:00 - Jun 2 with 1500 viewsbuilthjack

For someone who has earned £2-3000 a week in the lower divisions, and never pulled up any trees, why would Swansea pay him £20,000 a week.
The world has gone stark raving bonkers if this one goes ahead.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 08:17 - Jun 2 with 1475 viewsWhiterockin

Is this really where we are now. A 27 year old journey man of the lower leagues. Where is ambition and building for the future, I really do despair.
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 09:11 - Jun 2 with 1398 viewsglanmORJa_k

This is the market the Swans are in and we had better get used to it, but on the plus side a keen, late developer, eager to learn Lge 1 c/back who can play in a 3 or 4 back row, for a fee of around £350k I have no doubt will prove to be a better option than the money spent on a loan for Humphries last season.
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 10:17 - Jun 2 with 1310 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 08:00 - Jun 2 by builthjack

For someone who has earned £2-3000 a week in the lower divisions, and never pulled up any trees, why would Swansea pay him £20,000 a week.

A month

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 10:17 - Jun 2 with 1309 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 07:40 - Jun 2 by EagleEye

Are we really interested ? First of all let it be said I know absolutely zilch about this player.

From the outside a 28 yo released from MK Dons.Fleetwood unable to hold on to him. Joins Exeter, refuses to sign a new contract. Hardly screams pedigree or a gem in the lower leagues to me. If there is anything in this it must be his stats & data ( or the MK Dons connection). Is this where we are really at with our recruitment set up ? Totally uninspiring.

It’s a link and as we have done last season we’ve done a profile on him 👍

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:41 - Jun 2 with 1175 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 10:17 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

If we are in for a centre half at a reasonable wage and available as a free agent then I would be looking for someone younger who has a higher ceiling for potential and resale.
Players like
Shawn Adewoye
Syb Van Ottele
Raul Torrente
Luan Patrick

The top one would be Jonathan Villagra, 23yr old chilean who has also been involved in the national squad but yet to win a cap.

All players who are under 24, contracts ending and available as free agents.
Question would be signing on fees rather than wages.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:43 - Jun 2 with 1167 viewsReslovenSwan1

This where we are. I hope like this.

29 year old has been playing in SPL Jason Scotland.

Some nobody from Terrasa never heard of it Angel Rangel

Some trouble some bloke with discipline problems only £60k must be crap Ferrie Bodde

Some kid from little old Wrexham for pennies Neil Taylor. FFS
[Post edited 2 Jun 11:44]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:46 - Jun 2 with 1162 viewsEagleEye

I get that Keith - always good to report on any intelligence that you can gather.

Our current recruitment set up does not really inspire confidence in player selection. As I said it could be down to data & stats, the MK Dons link (through the coach) or most likely his agent touting his name to the media & other sports influencer types.
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:46 - Jun 2 with 1162 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 07:40 - Jun 2 by EagleEye

Next level E.
🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 12:52 - Jun 2 with 1110 viewsmagicdaps10

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:43 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

This where we are. I hope like this.

29 year old has been playing in SPL Jason Scotland.

Some nobody from Terrasa never heard of it Angel Rangel

Some trouble some bloke with discipline problems only £60k must be crap Ferrie Bodde

Some kid from little old Wrexham for pennies Neil Taylor. FFS
[Post edited 2 Jun 11:44]

Scotland, Bodde and Rangel were all signed by us in the 3rd tier 17yrs ago! A lot has changed in that time unfortunately.

Taylor was a conference player, highly rated but still a gamble at 100k......for every Taylor there is 100 Curtis Obengs.

If Jules was a highly rated player at 24 and under, it would be all systems go for sure.

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 13:15 - Jun 2 with 1080 viewsglanmORJa_k

If Jules was 24 we would be at the back of the queue whether we lose out on wages or a transfer fee. Even the foreign players mentioned are asking for wages more than what our budget dictates
🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 17:00 - Jun 2 with 993 viewsmagicdaps10

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 13:15 - Jun 2 by glanmORJa_k

If Jules was 24 we would be at the back of the queue whether we lose out on wages or a transfer fee. Even the foreign players mentioned are asking for wages more than what our budget dictates

They would currently be on less than what we are paying Allen or Naughton.

Ronald for an example, he would be on an average wage within the current squad but nearly doubled his wage when joining us.

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 18:24 - Jun 2 with 939 viewssons_of_omri

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 11:41 - Jun 2 by magicdaps10

If we are in for a centre half at a reasonable wage and available as a free agent then I would be looking for someone younger who has a higher ceiling for potential and resale.
Players like
Shawn Adewoye
Syb Van Ottele
Raul Torrente
Luan Patrick

The top one would be Jonathan Villagra, 23yr old chilean who has also been involved in the national squad but yet to win a cap.

All players who are under 24, contracts ending and available as free agents.
Question would be signing on fees rather than wages.

This is the way we used to think - outside the box
Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 19:48 - Jun 2 with 859 viewsbuilthjack

A month

Oh, I must learn to read properly

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 20:21 - Jun 2 with 827 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 19:48 - Jun 2 by builthjack

Oh, I must learn to read properly

Keep taking the lessons, they do pay off 😉

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 13:46 - Jun 3 with 669 viewsReslovenSwan1

Born 2 July 1997. I was working in Turkey at the time. That makes him 26 becoming 27 next month.

A potential 6 seasons at the club. 6 ft 3" to help with those corners. He will be well known to Williams and Watson.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 14:50 - Jun 3 with 610 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 08:00 - Jun 2 by builthjack

It was 20k a month mate. So 5k a week

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 16:19 - Jun 3 with 561 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 Swansea City : Zak Jules in profile on 13:46 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Born 2 July 1997. I was working in Turkey at the time. That makes him 26 becoming 27 next month.

A potential 6 seasons at the club. 6 ft 3" to help with those corners. He will be well known to Williams and Watson.

That date is incorrect. It’s February 2025.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024