Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The digital prison 10:22 - Jun 9 with 1718 viewsmangohilljack

It's coming.

Aldi Shop & Go in Greenwich

no entry unless you scan a QR code

Has it sunk in yet?
The digital prison on 10:23 - Jun 9 with 1712 viewsonehunglow

You’re in full flow man.
These Goddam ICEs ,eh.
They ‘ ll never catch on

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The digital prison on 10:33 - Jun 9 with 1692 viewsmangohilljack

The digital prison on 10:23 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

You’re in full flow man.
These Goddam ICEs ,eh.
They ‘ ll never catch on

15 minute cities for you me ol china. No more soiree's over to Europe's finest nudest beach's for you.

You're giving it all up without as much as a whimper
The digital prison on 10:46 - Jun 9 with 1679 viewsBoundy

The digital prison on 10:33 - Jun 9 by mangohilljack

15 minute cities for you me ol china. No more soiree's over to Europe's finest nudest beach's for you.

Blessed that I live in Swansea ,dirty town London is not for me

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The digital prison on 10:47 - Jun 9 with 1674 viewsonehunglow

Wear a sun hat and keep your nose clean

The digital prison on 10:48 - Jun 9 with 1675 viewsmangohilljack

The digital prison on 10:46 - Jun 9 by Boundy

Blessed that I live in Swansea ,dirty town London is not for me

London is a great city but just like everywhere else we have western governments doing their best to destroy everything we built up. It's our kids and their kids I feel sorry for.
The digital prison on 10:50 - Jun 9 with 1673 viewsonehunglow

In fairness , Queensland isn’t alone in apostrophe abuse.
It’s a job for social services

The digital prison on 12:06 - Jun 9 with 1632 viewsGwyn737

You're mind is going to be blown when you find out about Tesco Clubcards.
The digital prison on 14:34 - Jun 9 with 1581 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The digital prison on 10:47 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

Wear a sun hat and keep your nose clean

And factor 50 on your helmet

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

The digital prison on 14:36 - Jun 9 with 1578 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Re: the op. What exactly is the problem with having to scan a QR code to get in? What are the evil Aldi plotting with these shenanigans?

The digital prison on 14:38 - Jun 9 with 1576 viewsBoundy

The digital prison on 14:34 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

And factor 50 on your helmet

Safer to keep it zipped up

The digital prison on 14:41 - Jun 9 with 1562 viewscontroversial_jack

go elsewhere, simple!
The digital prison on 14:50 - Jun 9 with 1567 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The digital prison on 14:38 - Jun 9 by Boundy

Safer to keep it zipped up

Not allowed on a nude beach

The digital prison on 16:41 - Jun 9 with 1522 viewsSullutaCreturned

Imagine a city where everything you need is within 15 minutes walk, how terrible that would be...oh, hang on, that's eactly what the world used to be like before globalisation.

We had local shops where local people worked,

https://setthetape.com/2017/12/15/a-local-show-for-local-people-looking-back-at-
The digital prison on 17:15 - Jun 9 with 1513 viewsbritferry

I went in to an Express shop in town, as I walked around, this bloke looked up at me in an alarmed way, he was in the washing detergents section, I thought that's odd but then carried on. When I was at the checkout, he was walking out with a bag full of goods, I pointed it out to the checkout girl, she said "there is nothing we can do once they have left".

I walked down the road, he was off it, trying to sell what he had just stolen to any takers.

I'm all for the QR code if it stops these scum bags getting in, I have a loyalty card anyway, so they know I am there and what I buy.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The digital prison on 17:19 - Jun 9 with 1510 viewsKilkennyjack

The digital prison on 17:15 - Jun 9 by britferry

I went in to an Express shop in town, as I walked around, this bloke looked up at me in an alarmed way, he was in the washing detergents section, I thought that's odd but then carried on. When I was at the checkout, he was walking out with a bag full of goods, I pointed it out to the checkout girl, she said "there is nothing we can do once they have left".

I walked down the road, he was off it, trying to sell what he had just stolen to any takers.

I'm all for the QR code if it stops these scum bags getting in, I have a loyalty card anyway, so they know I am there and what I buy.

Cashiers need to make a comeback …. The supermarkets have banked that saving …..

Beware of the Risen People

The digital prison on 17:33 - Jun 9 with 1502 viewsonehunglow

The digital prison on 17:19 - Jun 9 by Kilkennyjack

Cashiers need to make a comeback …. The supermarkets have banked that saving …..

People should at every shop refuse to use self serve tills. It is turkeys voting for Christmas.
It is a slippery slope.

The digital prison on 18:02 - Jun 9 with 1476 viewsmajorraglan

The digital prison on 17:15 - Jun 9 by britferry

From a legal perspective it’s easier to prove the offence once a shoplifter/thief has left the store, but I don’t blame a cashier on £11 an hour (or less if they’re under 18) for not getting involved coz these drugged up morons can be very unpredictable and violent. A lot of stores won’t show a great deal of loyalty to their injured staff.
The digital prison on 18:13 - Jun 9 with 1468 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The digital prison on 18:02 - Jun 9 by majorraglan

From a legal perspective it’s easier to prove the offence once a shoplifter/thief has left the store, but I don’t blame a cashier on £11 an hour (or less if they’re under 18) for not getting involved coz these drugged up morons can be very unpredictable and violent. A lot of stores won’t show a great deal of loyalty to their injured staff.

Police won’t even bother attending unless the value of the goods stolen is above a certain amount. Shoplifters know this and it’s why they are filling their boots causing price rises for the rest of us.

The digital prison on 21:07 - Jun 9 with 1423 viewsBoundy

The digital prison on 14:50 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not allowed on a nude beach

I wouldn't be

The digital prison on 22:29 - Jun 9 with 1390 viewsmajorraglan

The digital prison on 18:13 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Police won’t even bother attending unless the value of the goods stolen is above a certain amount. Shoplifters know this and it’s why they are filling their boots causing price rises for the rest of us.

That may be the case in certain parts of the country - tbh I think it’s outrageous. Theft is theft.
The digital prison on 22:35 - Jun 9 with 1389 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The digital prison on 22:29 - Jun 9 by majorraglan

That may be the case in certain parts of the country - tbh I think it’s outrageous. Theft is theft.

Aye but so many people are on the rob neither they nor the courts can reasonably process them.

The digital prison on 04:41 - Jun 10 with 1345 viewsmangohilljack

The digital prison on 14:36 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Re: the op. What exactly is the problem with having to scan a QR code to get in? What are the evil Aldi plotting with these shenanigans?

If you can't see it's the beginning of a social credit system just like they have in China then you are stark raving bonkers.

Can you give me one good reason WHY we as free people should have to scan a QR code to gain entry into a shop and buy your what you need.

Make all the excuses you can, 'I have nothing to hide', 'keep the shop lifters out' etc etc but logic will tell you there is a much bigger agenda at play
The digital prison on 11:51 - Jun 10 with 1282 viewsonehunglow

The digital prison on 04:41 - Jun 10 by mangohilljack

If you can't see it's the beginning of a social credit system just like they have in China then you are stark raving bonkers.

Can you give me one good reason WHY we as free people should have to scan a QR code to gain entry into a shop and buy your what you need.

Make all the excuses you can, 'I have nothing to hide', 'keep the shop lifters out' etc etc but logic will tell you there is a much bigger agenda at play

The Future eh
I ve not met Joe but I reckon he ain’t that dumb at all. He seems articulate enough to me and grounded.

Too much superstition

The digital prison on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 1277 viewsangryjack

The digital prison on 18:13 - Jun 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Depends where the theft us from,if it's a big well known business they will,as I know someone who stole s paintbrush and sandpaper from b and q worth 5 pound odd and they came out
The digital prison on 12:39 - Jun 10 with 1259 viewsSullutaCreturned

The digital prison on 04:41 - Jun 10 by mangohilljack

If the company make that decision then it's their premises and their choice.

If I answer my front door it's entirely up to me who I let in.if I tell people take your shoes off or go away then it's their choice too.

Don't like the QR scan then go elsewhere.

There is always an agenda at play but not necessarily the one you promote here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024