Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin 22:19 - Aug 5 with 3386 viewsFireboy2

Hands up who would take relegation to get rid of RM?

Russell Martin on 12:40 - Aug 6 with 626 viewsReslovenSwan1

Russell Martin on 12:06 - Aug 6 by jack247

We’re not disagreeing on that. I think we’d be a reasonable outside bet for top 6 with a less radical playing style. I think it will be very difficult while we are so open defensively.

Personally speaking, it’s nothing to do with the one game, im basing my view on last season.

We won’t agree on this point, but I believe our owners would see promotion as a fantastic bonus now and their priority is to keep us out of trouble financially until they find a buyer. Every season we have to sell our best players and rely on unearthing gems to replace them it’s going to get harder.

They can see what is happening on the pitch just as well as we can.

You are peddling failed narratives. The US people are putting money into the club not looking to take it out. One fellow told us the players have been told the club is up for sale but there was no verification of this claim on any other forum.

The conversion of the convertible loan will confirm their commitment. They are planning to increase their stake and have dealt with the Trust who have asked to be protected from
their obligations to share investment. I hope Silverstein is in Swansea to announce he has bought shares.

The club got to the play off twice and once to within 90 mins of the PL. It is not an outrageous concept that the club could return with a bit of luck.

The Doc has identified 8th is the position expected on the basis of income. I would imagine Winter sees this as a minimum requirement. 15 th was a disappointment to Martin so he knows himself he has to do better himself.

He has Fisher, Darling, Wood, Sorinola, Patterson all his selections as was Downes. He has been given what he wants and can fill other roles adequately like RWB if he choses. Martin promises development and progress,. Mid table anonymity will not cut it this season.

I do not think any Martin supporters think any other way. He needed a pre season , better players and development time. He has been given his wish list.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 12:48]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Russell Martin on 12:58 - Aug 6 with 583 viewsjack247

Russell Martin on 12:40 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

You are peddling failed narratives. The US people are putting money into the club not looking to take it out. One fellow told us the players have been told the club is up for sale but there was no verification of this claim on any other forum.

The conversion of the convertible loan will confirm their commitment. They are planning to increase their stake and have dealt with the Trust who have asked to be protected from
their obligations to share investment. I hope Silverstein is in Swansea to announce he has bought shares.

The club got to the play off twice and once to within 90 mins of the PL. It is not an outrageous concept that the club could return with a bit of luck.

The Doc has identified 8th is the position expected on the basis of income. I would imagine Winter sees this as a minimum requirement. 15 th was a disappointment to Martin so he knows himself he has to do better himself.

He has Fisher, Darling, Wood, Sorinola, Patterson all his selections as was Downes. He has been given what he wants and can fill other roles adequately like RWB if he choses. Martin promises development and progress,. Mid table anonymity will not cut it this season.

I do not think any Martin supporters think any other way. He needed a pre season , better players and development time. He has been given his wish list.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 12:48]

How is he going to fill other roles like RWB adequately if he chooses? Do you think he wants Lati there?

We are losing millions every season and need to counteract that through player sales. We could get promoted of course, but that’s more unlikely than likely at the moment. They’d be mad not to be looking for a buyer.
Russell Martin on 13:18 - Aug 6 with 539 viewsDr_Parnassus

Russell Martin on 12:58 - Aug 6 by jack247

How is he going to fill other roles like RWB adequately if he chooses? Do you think he wants Lati there?

We are losing millions every season and need to counteract that through player sales. We could get promoted of course, but that’s more unlikely than likely at the moment. They’d be mad not to be looking for a buyer.

Hasn’t that always been the case in this league though? Our salary bill isn’t that much different to what it was first time round, yet our squad far more valuable.

We will be roughly at break even currently.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024