Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independent travel 16:51 - Mar 29 with 3655 viewsFireboy2

Hands up who is going to the cardiff game Independently?

🙋‍♂️

73 73 keep your hand down.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2022 16:52]
Independent travel on 18:17 - Mar 30 with 686 viewsbuilthjack

Will you be on Asda?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Independent travel on 12:37 - Mar 31 with 569 viewsbennytheblue

Independent travel on 18:17 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Will you be on Asda?

No I rarely go to the north, too many vc up that way. I’ll probably head to the Robin Hood. Where do you independents go though? Cathedral rd pubs pretty safe and not too far away or just stuck with the masses in the city centre?
Independent travel on 13:09 - Mar 31 with 551 viewsbuilthjack

Independent travel on 12:37 - Mar 31 by bennytheblue

No I rarely go to the north, too many vc up that way. I’ll probably head to the Robin Hood. Where do you independents go though? Cathedral rd pubs pretty safe and not too far away or just stuck with the masses in the city centre?

We have a nice boozer lined up. Obviously best not.to.say where of course or we will have your lot wanting autographs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024