Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stefan Johansen 14:56 - Jan 20 with 18646 viewsDieByYourSide

Interest our side for a loan deal (per Sean Gallagher)

Dirty bastard by the looks of it but good Championship pedigree, 55 Norway caps. Left out of Fulham's PL squad so seems like it could make sense for all parties on the face of it...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Stefan Johansen on 15:16 - Jan 26 with 3017 viewsdenhamhoop2

I always thought he looked a decent player the lack of game time will be an issue but beggars can't be choosers. The fact is any competent Championship level midfielder will get game time with us at the moment
Stefan Johansen on 15:18 - Jan 26 with 2993 viewssimmo

Stefan Johansen on 15:11 - Jan 26 by Antti_Heinola

all our best signings are the least heralded.

Indeed. But although Dom Ball was unheralded, going from someone we thought would be absolute dog chocolate to someone who is actually a laugh to watch, I'd like us to set sights a little higher where possible.

Still some time left in this window, let's hope this isn't the only one that can play CM.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Stefan Johansen on 15:21 - Jan 26 with 2969 viewsrsonist

As long as he's fit sharpish and isn't totally cooked at 30 I can't be too picky right now. After Saturday I'd probably have taken Tunnicliffe we're so short in the position.
Stefan Johansen on 15:26 - Jan 26 with 2923 viewsdenhamhoop2

I always thought he looked a decent player the lack of game time will be an issue but beggars can't be choosers. The fact is any competent Championship level midfielder will get game time with us at the moment
Stefan Johansen on 15:57 - Jan 26 with 2770 viewsBklynRanger

Just watched the video.

There's something of the casual psychopath about him which I like.

Can imagine him as a character in Fargo - coming over to your car to give you polite and detailed directions while blood and body parts spew out of the wood chipper behind him.
Stefan Johansen on 16:01 - Jan 26 with 2736 viewsPhildo

none of the three signings this month are very warbsball type players are they? Still needs must....
Stefan Johansen on 16:14 - Jan 26 with 2642 viewstkqpr

It was quite noticeable in the interview that Morrisey didn't end with, "so are you fit and availble to play?" as he usually does so that might tell us something? Maybe not see him starting for a few weeks.

Next Scott Twine please, or Barry Gilmour on loan?
Stefan Johansen on 16:23 - Jan 26 with 2575 viewsDieByYourSide

Remember how half of us had decided Austin was finished as well before we actually saw him play for us?

33 apps for last year's play-off winners, pretty sure he'll be more than good enough for us once he's up to speed and likely we're only getting a player of his quality due to geographical convenience

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Stefan Johansen on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 2555 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stefan Johansen on 16:23 - Jan 26 by DieByYourSide

Remember how half of us had decided Austin was finished as well before we actually saw him play for us?

33 apps for last year's play-off winners, pretty sure he'll be more than good enough for us once he's up to speed and likely we're only getting a player of his quality due to geographical convenience

"likely we're only getting a player of his quality due to geographical convenience"

Which is why we should move to Brazil.

Come to think of it, as none of us can go to games anymore, why don't we???

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stefan Johansen on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 2532 viewsMyke

Stefan Johansen on 15:57 - Jan 26 by BklynRanger

Just watched the video.

There's something of the casual psychopath about him which I like.

Can imagine him as a character in Fargo - coming over to your car to give you polite and detailed directions while blood and body parts spew out of the wood chipper behind him.

I just watched it too. If all he could do when fully fit was charge around a la Diakite (who incidentally, has only just turned 32 and is available!) and try to decapitate anyone in range, what will he do now, that his legs are gone? Take a vicious swipe at someone and miss by five yards? Seems a great addition! I see him being described as a replacement for Carroll. Based on the video, he couldn't be more un-Carroll like. If he can control the aggression he will be useful, but, again, as with Austin, Adomah and Willock, we are bringing in someone, who clearly won't last 90 minutes and that's a concern, particularly in the middle of the park
Stefan Johansen on 16:53 - Jan 26 with 2402 viewsbakerloo8

I for one am very happy with this signing.
A player with a mix of quality, experience and leadership in a position where we are woefully inadequate and have been even before injuries to Amos and Carroll is an absolute godsend.
Welcome stefan, hope u get up to running quickly. You're needed desperately.
Stefan Johansen on 16:56 - Jan 26 with 2393 viewsAntti_Heinola

Stefan Johansen on 15:18 - Jan 26 by simmo

Indeed. But although Dom Ball was unheralded, going from someone we thought would be absolute dog chocolate to someone who is actually a laugh to watch, I'd like us to set sights a little higher where possible.

Still some time left in this window, let's hope this isn't the only one that can play CM.

i was joking simmo ;)

he seems all right, though.

Bare bones.

Stefan Johansen on 17:44 - Jan 26 with 2260 viewsChrisNW6

Great loan signing with a proven Championship record. Hopefully fit for a Watford start and could add goals as well.
Stefan Johansen on 18:00 - Jan 26 with 2197 views100percent

Who was the last norwegian to play for us??
Stefan Johansen on 18:05 - Jan 26 with 2173 viewssimmo

Stefan Johansen on 16:56 - Jan 26 by Antti_Heinola

i was joking simmo ;)

he seems all right, though.

Yeah I got that mate - but you were right too!

What's his contract situation btw? If it goes well do we have a chance for him to reject a contract from us because of wages, or does he have a few years left at Fulham?

Stefan Johansen on 18:05 - Jan 26 with 2172 viewsted_hendrix

Stefan Johansen on 18:00 - Jan 26 by 100percent

I honestly can't think of his name but I'm sure it began with the Initial M.

Can't recall him tearing up any trees either, sort of came and went. (think he was an alleged forward)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stefan Johansen on 18:07 - Jan 26 with 2159 viewsChrisNW6

Stefan Johansen on 18:05 - Jan 26 by ted_hendrix

I honestly can't think of his name but I'm sure it began with the Initial M.

Can't recall him tearing up any trees either, sort of came and went. (think he was an alleged forward)

Thanks Google.....Petter Vaagan Moen
Stefan Johansen on 18:08 - Jan 26 with 2149 viewssimmo

Stefan Johansen on 18:00 - Jan 26 by 100percent

Vaagen Moen. If I rememeber rightly he had a fit mrs and I saw his only goal for us live away at Sheff Wens. I think there were hardly any of us there so must have been a weekday game.

He was mostly pants apart from that and I think he's the only norweigan to play for us?

Stefan Johansen on 18:11 - Jan 26 with 2141 views100percent

Stefan Johansen on 18:07 - Jan 26 by ChrisNW6

Thanks Google.....Petter Vaagan Moen

My son just googled that too. I can't for the life of me remember the fella. Obviously on 7 appearances as Ted says, didn't pull up any trees...
Stefan Johansen on 18:33 - Jan 26 with 2055 viewskernowhoop

Sandro Johansen.
Stefan Johansen on 18:40 - Jan 26 with 2001 viewsCiderwithRsie

Stefan Johansen on 18:11 - Jan 26 by 100percent

My son just googled that too. I can't for the life of me remember the fella. Obviously on 7 appearances as Ted says, didn't pull up any trees...

didn't pull up any trees...

Unusual for a Norwegian, they usually dump a bloody great one in Trafalgar Square every December
Stefan Johansen on 18:43 - Jan 26 with 1976 viewsnix

Looks like he's not all about chopping people's legs off. Came across well in the interview too. Understands what you need to win in this division and we're crying out for leadership and confidence and he's been both club and international captain. If he can get match fit quickly he could be a good addition.
Stefan Johansen on 18:45 - Jan 26 with 1968 viewskernowhoop

Sandro Johansen.
Stefan Johansen on 21:32 - Jan 26 with 1710 viewstkqpr

Stefan Johansen on 18:43 - Jan 26 by nix

Looks like he's not all about chopping people's legs off. Came across well in the interview too. Understands what you need to win in this division and we're crying out for leadership and confidence and he's been both club and international captain. If he can get match fit quickly he could be a good addition.

Left footed and likes to take corners, on that Vid it looked like he cleared the first man everytime?? Go figure!!
Stefan Johansen on 21:38 - Jan 26 with 1679 viewsblacky2013

Stefan Johansen on 21:32 - Jan 26 by tkqpr

Left footed and likes to take corners, on that Vid it looked like he cleared the first man everytime?? Go figure!!

We can train that out of him in no time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024