Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" UPDATED - STADIUM NEWS 12:54 - Apr 16 with 9485 viewsEalingRanger

Story here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/16/qpr-bank-loan-tony-fernandes

UPDATE:

Fernandes tweeted this today:

"Loan for qpr is for new stadium. Next 2 weeks will be hopefully good news. But work is starting. We will not say anymore on stadium."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:04 - Apr 16 with 1889 viewsTacticalR

The man who is tired of discussions about QPR's finances is the man who is tired of life.

Air hostess clique

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:20 - Apr 16 with 1851 viewsthemodfather

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:04 - Apr 16 by TacticalR

The man who is tired of discussions about QPR's finances is the man who is tired of life.

many got upset at mentions BEFORE of POMPEY AND LEEDS....here we go again.
all the sponsorship, all the tv money and we have to have loans?
with a board loaded with rich men ( and we never asked them to spend insanely)
we struggled to pay back the ABC £10m loan...gonna be fun trying to pay back £15m+
(No subject) on 16:26 - Apr 16 with 1833 viewsRangersw12

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:20 - Apr 16 by themodfather

many got upset at mentions BEFORE of POMPEY AND LEEDS....here we go again.
all the sponsorship, all the tv money and we have to have loans?
with a board loaded with rich men ( and we never asked them to spend insanely)
we struggled to pay back the ABC £10m loan...gonna be fun trying to pay back £15m+

I hope when the club meet with the LSA you will be asking questions about our finances and not waste them like the fans forum by asking about players turning up to kids parties
"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:27 - Apr 16 with 1832 viewsimustbemad

It's a short term loan. I wonder if it is to tide them over until the TV money comes in?

TF and AB need to come out and provide an explanation forthe loan.
(No subject) on 16:28 - Apr 16 with 1828 viewsthedelldays

luckily for you, you have a manager who will NOT LET the owners get their 'trousers pulled down again' by signing players for huge fees on champions league wages with your stadium the size it is

thank god arry wont let your owners do that...just think if he did not keep his word!!!!
"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:34 - Apr 16 with 1818 viewsbosh67

Seeing that TF hasn't as yet come out and explained about the loan or even confirmed it, it's impossible to speculate. But that doesn't stop us

For my 10 pence worth I reckon the loan is for this.

The QPR moon rocket.

Or this

About 5 million blue and white hooped ties.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 17:38 - Apr 16 with 1743 viewsFDC

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 16:04 - Apr 16 by TacticalR

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 19:40 - Apr 16 with 1643 viewsWesty75

Login to get fewer ads

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 20:20 - Apr 16 with 1589 viewsdanehoop

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 19:40 - Apr 16 by Westy75

Unlike the ABC loan I suspect these guys haven't been done over by an seemingly dodgy administrator to pay 10% interest on the loan.

Never knowingly understood

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 21:52 - Apr 16 with 1512 viewsWeaverQPR

"QPR secure bank loan for first time during reign of Tony Fernandes" on 20:20 - Apr 16 by danehoop

Unlike the ABC loan I suspect these guys haven't been done over by an seemingly dodgy administrator to pay 10% interest on the loan.

They get mugged off by agents,players and managers so i wouldnt bank on it.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024