Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) 18:10 - Dec 26 with 5872 viewsDoomed

I know their are some worst players, but a lot of these cost us a lot of money and produced nothing in return.

Mike Sheron
Warren Barton
Mark Hateley
SWP
Anton Ferdinand
Zesh Rehman
Vinny Jones
Stefan Moore
Rob Hulse
Ji-sung Park
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:03 - Dec 27 with 1111 viewstheselector

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:48 - Dec 27 by QPunkR

I can't believe it's taken until now for the name to turn up-

GEORGES FÚCKING SANTOS!!!!!

Santos???

Not having that, sorry. He might not have been the most talented but at least he tried, and he scored the odd goal as well.

We've had plenty of arsewipes 100x worse than him.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:04 - Dec 27 with 1108 viewsklr

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:03 - Dec 27 by theselector

Santos???

Not having that, sorry. He might not have been the most talented but at least he tried, and he scored the odd goal as well.

Agree, he did OK for us.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:27 - Dec 27 with 1095 viewsQPunkR

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:03 - Dec 27 by theselector

Santos???

Absolute bollox. People bringing up the likes of Matthew Rose and you dig me out over Santos!! Give over

QPR - "shit but local"

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 12:40 - Dec 27 with 1088 viewsBathRanger

Gus Ceaser
Domonic Iorfa
Gregory Goodridge
Lee Charles
Steve Morrow
Zesh Rehman
Eric Sabin
Dean Sturridge
Leon Clarke
Alessandro Pellicori
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:06 - Dec 27 with 1066 viewsenfieldargh

i was going to add Ernie Howe but thinking back big ern might have been craqp but he gave everything... the worse list for me comes mainly from our current squad

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:37 - Dec 27 with 1053 viewsWestbourneR

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:06 - Dec 27 by enfieldargh

i was going to add Ernie Howe but thinking back big ern might have been craqp but he gave everything... the worse list for me comes mainly from our current squad

Lee Charles. HAHAHAHA good one well remembered.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:41 - Dec 27 with 1045 viewsdaveB

how anyone can put Granero and Cisse in the worst ever QPR team when we used to watch Adam Cerkas up front with Nick Ward in midfield is beyond me
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:46 - Dec 27 with 1039 viewswittle

karl ready
christer warren
zesh rehman
john curtis
paul bruce
keith rowland
steve morrow
tommy williams
george kulscar
tony scully
Login to get fewer ads

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:47 - Dec 27 with 1037 viewsAntti_Heinola

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:41 - Dec 27 by daveB

how anyone can put Granero and Cisse in the worst ever QPR team when we used to watch Adam Cerkas up front with Nick Ward in midfield is beyond me

dave the people that make these lists generally know very little about football. They just know what they know. ignore it mate. it's a lot of offensive, ignorant bullsh!t.

Bare bones.

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:48 - Dec 27 with 1034 viewswittle

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:46 - Dec 27 by wittle

karl ready
christer warren
zesh rehman
john curtis
paul bruce
keith rowland
steve morrow
tommy williams
george kulscar
tony scully

sorry,should have found room for Chris Barker in there.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 14:58 - Dec 27 with 1033 viewsMonahoop

Most of the team under Stewart Houston. May be that's a little unfair to some of the players then, as many were only reflecting the awful style of play Mr Houston advocated. The club was on a downward slide anyway.

Vinnie Jones
Hately
Macheda
Barton

To name but a few.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 15:01 - Dec 27 with 1032 viewsozexile

Can't add Santos or Wardley. Always gave 100% however bad.
Same for Caesar.
My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 15:12 - Dec 27 with 1024 viewsDesertBoot

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 15:01 - Dec 27 by ozexile

Can't add Santos or Wardley. Always gave 100% however bad.
Same for Caesar.

Didn't Wardley break his leg the first time we scouted him? Tailed off completely after a real goal scoring streak.

Wish I could be like David Watts

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 15:47 - Dec 27 with 1018 viewsR_from_afar

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:48 - Dec 27 by QPunkR

I can't believe it's taken until now for the name to turn up-

GEORGES FÚCKING SANTOS!!!!!

Santos? Much maligned and unfairly so in my book. I reckon he was so hated because Ollie kept playing him in odd positions, like midfield and even up front. He was a beast of a CB and I honestly cannot remember him having many bad games. I can remember him bundling in a late winner away at Cov, causing a mini-riot amongst the home fans in the process.

Why no Dean Sturridge, he was shocking. John Curtis and Bob Malcolm were awful and Gnohere made a tortoise look rapid.

Bosingwa has been terrible and Fabio not much better. SWP is not the worst because he does try and there are times when he does OK on the ball and he offers defensive cover but his shooting and crossing would embarrass a Conference player.

Surely the worst of all though is Pellicori. Did GP watch a Youtube video of someone else by mistake before signing him? No pace, no ability, unbelievable, Jeff!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 17:40 - Dec 27 with 996 viewspaulparker

Bankhole
Gary Chivers
Zesh Rehmen
karl ready
paul bruce

vinny jones (kunt)
Kulscar
ji sung park

bob taylor
stefan moore
pellicori

subs
rob green
bob malcolm
liam miller
brett angell
SWP
gus ceaser
steve slade

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 17:50 - Dec 27 with 947 viewsTheBlob

Bankole.

Bignot.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

My worst 10 players to put on a QPR shirt (in no particular crap order) on 11:31 - Dec 28 with 893 viewsQPunkR

He was a bum, he is a bum, and he always will be nothing but a bum!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024