Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa 16:29 - May 24 with 2597 viewsSharpy

I`d take Bosingwa all day long.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:32 - May 24 with 2588 viewsTW_R

That would be one sore arse though!
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:33 - May 24 with 2583 viewsCharlie1

Back door beauty

2:59 baby!

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:35 - May 24 with 2573 viewsJamie

Would sign both TBH.

*edit* in a Football Manager fantasy world of course.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:45 - May 24 with 2536 viewsgjc104

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:35 - May 24 by Jamie

Would sign both TBH.

*edit* in a Football Manager fantasy world of course.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

A wind up right?
Bosingwa....really...worst full back in the Prem!
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 17:07 - May 24 with 2493 viewsBasingstokeR

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:45 - May 24 by gjc104

A wind up right?

Worst full back in the Prem - and untroubled at CB against us at Stamford Shed! Need revenge for that result next year.
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 17:46 - May 24 with 2420 viewsJamie

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 16:45 - May 24 by gjc104

A wind up right?

Disagree. Would far rather Bosingwa at RB and Onouha at CB than Onouha having to play out of position.
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 17:51 - May 24 with 2404 viewssmegma

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 17:07 - May 24 by BasingstokeR

Worst full back in the Prem - and untroubled at CB against us at Stamford Shed! Need revenge for that result next year.

A poor mans Gabbidon. Absolutely pony. The only player that was embarrassed by SWP this season , thats how bad he is !!
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 17:55 - May 24 with 2395 viewswestberksr

up there with Glenn Johnson for players guilty of impersonating a defender; no thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 18:16 - May 24 with 2353 viewssimmo

I wonder if there is a separate contract for his mono-brow? Its quite the specimen

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 18:41 - May 24 with 2318 viewsexiled_dictator

Jose Bosingwa

Completed £16.2m move to Stamford Bridge from Porto in May 2008
Made 127 appearances
Scored three goals

So 4 years ago, sold for a huge sum, now available on a free, plus signing on fee & big wages. 29, so should still have a bit in him, but not necessarily for us or even the Premiership. Probably go back overseas. Or Arsenal, as it's now known.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 18:54 - May 24 with 2294 viewsqprwpg

Scum rejects? We're too good for them!

Twitter: @qprwpg

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 20:49 - May 24 with 2196 viewsBasingstokeR

If I earnt his wages I'd sort the mono brow out. Maybe its something attractive in Portugal. Also wouldn't neccesarily have the spider barnet Kalou has given a Premiership footballers freedom.
Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 08:44 - May 25 with 2052 viewsDANRANGER

So 2 players who just won the CL are not good enough for little old QPR, come on people. Both players would improve our 1st team but will they really be considering a move to QPR.

Being a manager or player for Chelsea is a lot different to QPR so you'd have to factor in that Hughes needs to get the most out of any player he has whereas Chelsea don't therefore if we signed either I'd expect them to have to adapt and dig in a bit. Added to that the extra quality they have over most of what we already have then it's a no brainer.

That said, it will never happen but lets see what Hughes does and not write off any player before we have signed them.

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 09:08 - May 25 with 2024 viewsnadera78

Salomon Kalou and Jose Bosingwa on 08:44 - May 25 by DANRANGER

So 2 players who just won the CL are not good enough for little old QPR, come on people. Both players would improve our 1st team but will they really be considering a move to QPR.

Being a manager or player for Chelsea is a lot different to QPR so you'd have to factor in that Hughes needs to get the most out of any player he has whereas Chelsea don't therefore if we signed either I'd expect them to have to adapt and dig in a bit. Added to that the extra quality they have over most of what we already have then it's a no brainer.

That said, it will never happen but lets see what Hughes does and not write off any player before we have signed them.

For me it's not that they're not good enough for us, it's that they're simply not worth the sort of wages they've been getting and would undoubtedly demand from whoever picks them up now.

It's about value for money. Diakite and Faurlin are genuine value for money, in fact Faurlin is a steal even if you include the million pound fine from the FA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024