Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Ramage 11:55 - May 23 with 3322 viewsSharpy

Always like Peter

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2785524,00.html

And in an earlier statement on his time at Loftus road Rowan vine could hardly contain his emotions, when the door finally shut behind him,he let out deafening scream of KERRRRRRCHING

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Peter Ramage on 12:00 - May 23 with 3308 viewsNorthernr

Limited player but a top professional and a real trier. Been a good ambassador for our club with the way he has spoken, the way he has been with the fans and the extensive work he's done with the community programme. Really hope he gets fixed up with a good club and that they play him centre back where he will excel in the Championship.
Peter Ramage on 12:02 - May 23 with 3289 viewssexton

Peter Ramage on 12:00 - May 23 by Northernr

Limited player but a top professional and a real trier. Been a good ambassador for our club with the way he has spoken, the way he has been with the fans and the extensive work he's done with the community programme. Really hope he gets fixed up with a good club and that they play him centre back where he will excel in the Championship.

Hear hear
Peter Ramage on 12:02 - May 23 with 3286 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He was awesome in the game against Palace then Stewpea's went off Injured. I think that was quite an important game....

He'll find a decent club easily.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Peter Ramage on 12:30 - May 23 with 3229 viewsconnell10

top.top man unlike some of the other so called players getting the boot! i really hope he gets a good club and deal he deserves it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Peter Ramage on 13:03 - May 23 with 3175 viewsAlbRanger

Peter Ramage on 12:02 - May 23 by Metallica_Hoop

He was awesome in the game against Palace then Stewpea's went off Injured. I think that was quite an important game....

He'll find a decent club easily.

Was that the game where he was injured before the end but, as we had used up all our subs, he played on up front despite clearly being in a lot of trouble?

Fantastic example of a professional and i wish him all the best
Peter Ramage on 13:09 - May 23 with 3152 viewsNorthernr

Peter Ramage on 13:03 - May 23 by AlbRanger

Was that the game where he was injured before the end but, as we had used up all our subs, he played on up front despite clearly being in a lot of trouble?

Fantastic example of a professional and i wish him all the best

No that was Boro at home last year. Bradley Orr came off injured and Ramage went on and immediately tore the cruciate ligament in his knee, an injury that kept him out for the entire season and yet he played on for the final ten minutes because we'd used all three subs.
Peter Ramage on 13:11 - May 23 with 3142 viewsTonto

should never have been made into a right back - a bit like Vlint Hill - was always a CB who could play at RB (I fear Onouha is going the same way).

I will miss the bloke, but not necessarily the player. Good championship CB - will do a great job at somewhere like Forest or Derby.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Peter Ramage on 13:21 - May 23 with 3115 viewsAlbRanger

Peter Ramage on 13:09 - May 23 by Northernr

No that was Boro at home last year. Bradley Orr came off injured and Ramage went on and immediately tore the cruciate ligament in his knee, an injury that kept him out for the entire season and yet he played on for the final ten minutes because we'd used all three subs.

That was it. Ta.

Seems like a lifetime ago
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Ramage on 15:12 - May 23 with 3053 viewsolderR

Peter Ramage on 13:11 - May 23 by Tonto

should never have been made into a right back - a bit like Vlint Hill - was always a CB who could play at RB (I fear Onouha is going the same way).

I will miss the bloke, but not necessarily the player. Good championship CB - will do a great job at somewhere like Forest or Derby.

Why do we keep doing this with CBs?

I think Matt Rose was a CB when he joined and we then took ages to realize he was better CB than FB.

Peter Ramage on 15:15 - May 23 with 3044 viewsTonto

Paul Parker and Alan McDonald started out as Full backs too

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Peter Ramage on 15:25 - May 23 with 3025 viewsNorthernr

Peter Ramage on 15:12 - May 23 by olderR

Why do we keep doing this with CBs?

I think Matt Rose was a CB when he joined and we then took ages to realize he was better CB than FB.

Started with Olly who decided we kept getting done at the back post in the air with Bignot and Padula playing full back so started to stupid things like picking Matthew Rose there instead.
Peter Ramage on 15:27 - May 23 with 3020 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We played Big Georges at left back once too I seem to recall.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Peter Ramage on 15:34 - May 23 with 3003 viewsBedford_R

I used to sponsor Peter's boots. In fact, I have the boots that he scored his first (and only) goals for us. Got them at the sponsors evening a while back.

He is a decent bloke. Not the most gifted player in the world but he did always try his best.

I'd be glad to see him in the crowd at Loftus Road.

RMH_R Reborn

Peter Ramage on 17:51 - May 23 with 2933 viewswestberksr

Peter Ramage on 15:34 - May 23 by Bedford_R

I used to sponsor Peter's boots. In fact, I have the boots that he scored his first (and only) goals for us. Got them at the sponsors evening a while back.

He is a decent bloke. Not the most gifted player in the world but he did always try his best.

I'd be glad to see him in the crowd at Loftus Road.

a mate of mine sponsored his shirt; probably the same season. I did take the piss out of him sponsoring 'damage', but a harder working, more geniune player you'd struggle to find. Cut from the same cloth as Jamie Mackie.

perhaps one for Neil at Leeds next year seeing he wants all the defenders he loaned out up there! Could do a lot worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024