Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze not in the England squad 19:47 - Oct 3 with 2341 viewsloftboy

Thought he’s had a decent start to the season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze not in the England squad on 19:49 - Oct 3 with 2328 viewsLandshark

In my opinion I thought he has looked a little lost in an England shirt unfortunately.
Eze not in the England squad on 20:06 - Oct 3 with 2251 viewsBristolR

I’d agree that he’s looked a little lost in his England games, but done some good stuff as well. It feels like he needed one of his chances to come off and he would have been set.

On a related matter, reading about the squad today and is it just me, or does Eze just not get mentioned at all? Not on the BBC, not by Henry Winter (just 2 examples I know) It was the same in all the debates about the Euro team selection…he just doesn’t seem to be mentioned ever…shitehawks
Eze not in the England squad on 20:10 - Oct 3 with 2216 viewsQPROslo

Eze not in the England squad on 19:49 - Oct 3 by Landshark

In my opinion I thought he has looked a little lost in an England shirt unfortunately.

Played as a sub for a few minutes including at LB no doubt he was a bit lost. Given a full game or two in attacking midfield I'd think he'd settle in and then excell. For all the talent in the English midfield he's the best.
Eze not in the England squad on 20:14 - Oct 3 with 2178 viewsWestonsuperR

Eze not in the England squad on 19:49 - Oct 3 by Landshark

I’d agree and we have a huge amount of talent in midfield, may struggle to get back in, maybe will push him to move to a bigger side to help get him back in!!
Eze not in the England squad on 20:32 - Oct 3 with 2121 viewsBristolR

Eze not in the England squad on 20:14 - Oct 3 by WestonsuperR

I’d agree and we have a huge amount of talent in midfield, may struggle to get back in, maybe will push him to move to a bigger side to help get him back in!!

I agree, he just brings something different. Far prefer him to Grealish but appreciate it’s all opinions.

And I love him
Eze not in the England squad on 21:13 - Oct 3 with 2015 viewspaddyhdog

I love Eze too...but looks who pushed him out: Bellingham Foden and Palmer.
Jesus what an embarrassment of riches England has in that attacking midfielder / 10 position.
Palace mate said he's playing OK but struggling with being sole creative burden since Olese left for Bayern
Eze not in the England squad on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 1945 viewsstainrods_elbow

Wonder if he fancies a loan?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Eze not in the England squad on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 1966 viewsBurnleyhoop

Eze not in the England squad on 21:13 - Oct 3 by paddyhdog

I love Eze too...but looks who pushed him out: Bellingham Foden and Palmer.
Jesus what an embarrassment of riches England has in that attacking midfielder / 10 position.
Palace mate said he's playing OK but struggling with being sole creative burden since Olese left for Bayern

Massive fan, but he played it too safe playing for England. Needs to impose himself more and take some risks. One of the best dribblers in the league, but never really showed it. Seemed a bit overawed which is a shame.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze not in the England squad on 22:05 - Oct 3 with 1793 viewsstevec

Like us, you get no baubles when your bottom three.
Eze not in the England squad on 22:43 - Oct 3 with 1646 viewsnumptydumpty

Think it will be tough for him to get game time for England and as others have said, has seemed overawed by the occasions when he has come on and he is a bit older than all his rivals for the team and squad and fear he won't get many more opportunities to shine in an England shirt.

A la le Tissier, Marsh, Bowles, Worthington etc

A luxury player at International level.
[Post edited 5 Oct 0:35]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze not in the England squad on 23:41 - Oct 3 with 1481 viewsHAYESBOY

He should be in over Gibbs White. Saying that though Morgan Rogers should be in there.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Eze not in the England squad on 00:32 - Oct 4 with 1414 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Eze not in the England squad on 21:20 - Oct 3 by Burnleyhoop

Massive fan, but he played it too safe playing for England. Needs to impose himself more and take some risks. One of the best dribblers in the league, but never really showed it. Seemed a bit overawed which is a shame.

Those apperances were under Southgate so most of the team played safe instead of throwing caution to the wind and letting their natural talent come through.
I am pretty stunned Carsley left him out unless he has an injury or something despite that talent pool available to England
Eze not in the England squad on 07:57 - Oct 4 with 1129 viewsBluce_Ree

My Palace mate says Eze hasn't been good this season. A bit greedy, holding on to the ball too much.

He was pretty rubbish for England.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Eze not in the England squad on 08:45 - Oct 4 with 982 viewsgazza1

Not done enough in the England shirt......he has however not had much of a chance really thanks to the very poor previous England Manager..
Eze not in the England squad on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 864 viewslassel

Not that surprising, he’s just not international quality and it’s made even harder with the level of competition right now for places
Eze not in the England squad on 09:57 - Oct 4 with 811 viewsdaveB

Hew didn't play well in the last game, missed multiple chances and Foden/Bellingham/Palmer all back now, you can't pick everyone.

I'm sure he'll get back in again at some point
Eze not in the England squad on 10:01 - Oct 4 with 790 viewsLazyFan

Grealish left out of Euros and rest of the team told to play safe. Kane past it, yet played again and again.

Southgash should have won that compo as even when the team is told the wrong tactics they are world class enough to get to a final.

Carsley is a complete newb at this level, yet his teams are already more attacking. The introduction of Angel is the move of a manager who goes beyond the Prem.

Southgash is judged on his results, but with that squad he should have won multiple cups. Once again a golden generation is pished up the wall by poor management.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze not in the England squad on 10:13 - Oct 4 with 730 viewsdaveB

Eze not in the England squad on 10:01 - Oct 4 by LazyFan

Grealish left out of Euros and rest of the team told to play safe. Kane past it, yet played again and again.

Southgash should have won that compo as even when the team is told the wrong tactics they are world class enough to get to a final.

Carsley is a complete newb at this level, yet his teams are already more attacking. The introduction of Angel is the move of a manager who goes beyond the Prem.

Southgash is judged on his results, but with that squad he should have won multiple cups. Once again a golden generation is pished up the wall by poor management.

and despite being so bad still made it to the final and almost won it

Carlsley has so far played Ireland and Finland so of course his team looks a lot more attacking, lets see how they look in a must win high pressure game at the world cup
Eze not in the England squad on 10:25 - Oct 4 with 661 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze not in the England squad on 20:14 - Oct 3 by WestonsuperR

Absolutely this!

If Eze's serious about activating that sell-on clause, then he really needs a good season. Getting in the England Starting XI, though obviously difficult, can only assist in the primary goal of facilitating a 20% slice for us.

To shorten the time, QPR's deets are: Sort Code 04-22-63 A/C 9884133683 and for any Saudi, Spanish, French teams etc. our IBAN is GGGFR25436UPP89-290

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze not in the England squad on 11:38 - Oct 4 with 542 viewsgazza1

Eze not in the England squad on 10:13 - Oct 4 by daveB

and despite being so bad still made it to the final and almost won it

Carlsley has so far played Ireland and Finland so of course his team looks a lot more attacking, lets see how they look in a must win high pressure game at the world cup

Southgate is the main reason that we have not won a 'big' tournament, his team selections & tactics have been bad and made many schoolboy errors. His record only looks good because of the quality of the opponents we have played and the decent squad that we have.....we should have done better, hence why he has gone (thankfully).

Carsley, who knows yet and is an unknown, but he hasn't played much yet, and as you say, if we don't attack against them teams then we are in right trouble.
Eze not in the England squad on 11:47 - Oct 4 with 513 viewsdaveB

Eze not in the England squad on 11:38 - Oct 4 by gazza1

Southgate is the main reason that we have not won a 'big' tournament, his team selections & tactics have been bad and made many schoolboy errors. His record only looks good because of the quality of the opponents we have played and the decent squad that we have.....we should have done better, hence why he has gone (thankfully).

Carsley, who knows yet and is an unknown, but he hasn't played much yet, and as you say, if we don't attack against them teams then we are in right trouble.

now he's gone I'm sure we'll win tournaments easily which will be nice
Eze not in the England squad on 00:38 - Oct 5 with 32 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze not in the England squad on 11:47 - Oct 4 by daveB

now he's gone I'm sure we'll win tournaments easily which will be nice

Or we will play better but get knocked out in the last sixteen.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024