Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 57840 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the match thread on 16:41 - Sep 12 with 17831 viewsBoston

Just an observation Mr DaBurgh, stick Sheff.Wed.in the title otherwise you'll find there's more than one match thread running by Saturday.

Sheff Wed 1 QPR 2
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:42]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Yes, this is the match thread on 16:59 - Sep 12 with 17763 viewsDaBurgh

Yes, this is the match thread on 16:41 - Sep 12 by Boston

Just an observation Mr DaBurgh, stick Sheff.Wed.in the title otherwise you'll find there's more than one match thread running by Saturday.

Sheff Wed 1 QPR 2
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:42]

Yep, done.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 17:55 - Sep 12 with 17490 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 18:20 - Sep 12 with 17448 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 18:27 - Sep 12 with 17193 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'm feeling gloomy. 2-1 Wednesday ('Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart' etc.)

Last-gasp loser (o.g off Colback's gob).
[Post edited 12 Sep 23:13]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 18:38 - Sep 12 with 17369 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 19:29 - Sep 12 with 17177 viewsstevec

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 18:38 - Sep 12 by connell10

1-1 and I'd take that.

I would too.

They were quick and physical at our place and, like Boro and WBA, a style that’s not really our cup of tea.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:02 - Sep 12 with 17029 viewsbosh67

It will be interesting to see if Marti has worked them out now? Let's see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:18 - Sep 12 with 17016 viewsqpr_1968

3-1 qpr...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 16806 viewsHayesender

Up on the 09.02 from St Pancras, but getting the 05.40 out of Littlehampton first. First visit there since 2004.

Same result would be nice

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:48 - Sep 12 with 16848 viewsSpaceman_P

I hope you don't end up seeing some hot french chicks whilst eating, as it may distract you from the dim sum.

QPR 2 Sheff Wed 0

I'd like Celar to grab a goal.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 21:32 - Sep 12 with 16654 viewsHayesender

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:48 - Sep 12 by Spaceman_P

I hope you don't end up seeing some hot french chicks whilst eating, as it may distract you from the dim sum.

QPR 2 Sheff Wed 0

I was thinking more along the lines of the hotdog scene out of porkys 🌭

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 22:49 - Sep 12 with 16610 viewsenfieldargh

QPR to Rohl over Wednesday, no not a sheffield bank holiday.

2-1 hoopsa

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 23:14 - Sep 12 with 16206 viewsstainrods_elbow

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:48 - Sep 12 by Spaceman_P

QPR 2 Sheff Wed 0

We're playing away!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 23:18 - Sep 12 with 16384 viewseastside_r

Hope it’s the black kit not the hangover piss one.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 00:05 - Sep 13 with 16236 viewsBoston

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 20:36 - Sep 12 by Hayesender

Up on the 09.02 from St Pancras, but getting the 05.40 out of Littlehampton first. First visit there since 2004.

Same result would be nice

Back home by Wednesday, huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 02:25 - Sep 13 with 16123 viewsnumptydumpty

Nailed on Desmond !!!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2:59]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:30 - Sep 13 with 15836 viewsHantsR

Need to sort out that Barry Bannan bloke
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:36 - Sep 13 with 15822 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Before the international break and after the Luton game I would say 2-1 Rangers. Now I'm not as confident so will go 1-1. Mr Frey to score again. Got to control the midfield better than in previous games and we seem to struggle against Bannan.
First trip to Hillsborough for me. Going with a mate who lives up there but doesn't support either. Suggested Kelham Island area for some beers. Looking forward to it!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:02 - Sep 13 with 15777 viewsBurnleyhoop

They’re missing a few players by all accounts, including 3 defenders. If we come out of the blocks quickly and grab an early goal, I fancy us to win this pretty comfortably.

0-2 Dembele and Frey.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:20 - Sep 13 with 15734 viewsDoudou87

Dembele masterclass, goal and assist, another one for Frey and set piece header from Cook. Think they might score so I’ll go 1-3.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:34 - Sep 13 with 15694 viewsdmm

I hope we'll see Dembele in the 10 role. He looks better playing centrally. If that happens I think he'll score and we'll snatch the win. 2-1 Rangers.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:40 - Sep 13 with 15687 viewsBluce_Ree

0-2. Look. I don't believe it and you don't believe it but fk it.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 09:53 - Sep 13 with 15531 viewsbosh67

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:30 - Sep 13 by HantsR

Need to sort out that Barry Bannan bloke

Yes, you would hope after two games of taking us apart last season that we'd put someone on him. Is Danny Maddox available?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 10:43 - Sep 13 with 15457 viewsHayesender

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 00:05 - Sep 13 by Boston

Back home by Wednesday, huh?

If I'm lucky knowing national rail

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024