Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . 15:06 - Aug 22 with 36273 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A joke for the US based Rs but it might come through .QPR -2 Plymouth Argyle -0
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:34 - Aug 22 with 10267 views222gers

To think that great seafarer Sir Walter Drake sailed from Plymouth and set up the gin distillery.
We'll still beat them though….
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:47 - Aug 22 with 10044 viewsBoston

We'll Clare, I think you're a rock for starting this thread.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:48 - Aug 22 with 10035 viewsBoston

...and keeping the Americana bit going, The Rangers deuce, ply mouth zip.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 17:03 - Aug 22 with 9945 viewsbosh67

We mock Rooney at our expense I reckon. I actually think this may be the right type of team for him to prove himself. As Sam Field said, Plymouth were very good against us last year and they are going to be a tough challenge. Anyone who thinks we'll roll them over needs to think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 18:10 - Aug 22 with 9815 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd be pleased with that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 20:28 - Aug 22 with 9629 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 18:10 - Aug 22 by connell10

1-1 and I'd be pleased with that.

I heard Andersen may only miss a couple of games.

Be interested to see the starting eleven.

If both of the new attacking mids start, there is going to be heck of a lot of wild expectations after both their performances against Sheffield United.

Compared to one of the worst ever malaise surrounding the club this time last season. Chalk and cheese indeed.

Can't predict because too frightened to jinx it !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 20:30 - Aug 22 with 9622 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 17:03 - Aug 22 by bosh67

We mock Rooney at our expense I reckon. I actually think this may be the right type of team for him to prove himself. As Sam Field said, Plymouth were very good against us last year and they are going to be a tough challenge. Anyone who thinks we'll roll them over needs to think.

Was at the Derby game when Rooney provided a fantastic assist for our winner

With the loft end and the entire stadium chanting his name..

ROONEY !!! 🤣

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 20:40 - Aug 22 with 9594 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm gonna go for an optimistic 2 - 0 to us.

Feel Frey or Celar may bag a goal plus possibly a goal for one of the new wingers may bag a goal too.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 21:28 - Aug 22 with 9525 viewsBoston

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 17:03 - Aug 22 by bosh67

I don't think it'll be a roll over; just think we'll beat 'em.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 21:48 - Aug 22 with 9495 viewsRangersDave

3-1 to the super hoops and Rooney gets sacked off....... no joking now, i spelt it right, although just back from Plymouths more developed quayside, that spelling might not be quite right, A for a U anybody?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 21:48 - Aug 22 with 9495 viewsBlackCrowe

Well i'd love to come and meet you Clare (particularly as i am over near Tulla each year), but the timings won't allow either side of the match. Loathsome 12.30 but i wish you a fine time and 3 pts obvs.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:07 - Aug 22 with 9452 viewsSuperhoops2808

Time to put 3 points on the board, don't care how
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:43 - Aug 22 with 9359 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:44 - Aug 22 with 9364 viewsHunterhoop

3-1 Rangers.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:46 - Aug 22 with 9348 viewsHAYESBOY

I would hope the 3 behind the striker is:
Saito Dembele Smyth

The middle two will have to be Field and Varane due to Colbacks mouth.

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 9339 viewsdaveB

Plymouth just signed Michael Obafemi from Burnley
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:57 - Aug 22 with 9282 viewscolinallcars

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:48 - Aug 22 by Boston

...and keeping the Americana bit going, The Rangers deuce, ply mouth zip.

As they say in Texas - am I right or Amarillo .
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 00:18 - Aug 23 with 9191 viewsnumptydumpty

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 22:46 - Aug 22 by HAYESBOY

I would hope the 3 behind the striker is:
Saito Dembele Smyth

The middle two will have to be Field and Varane due to Colbacks mouth.

I personally at this stage would go with Field and Dixon Bonner and bring on Varane around 60 minutes.

Give Varane less pressure to bed in.

Provides EDB opportunities to work hard for his own form too.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 04:23 - Aug 23 with 9073 viewsFDC

Midfield is the worry with Colback out, need Varane to get up to speed ASAP.. I like D-B as a prospect, but yet to see him dominate a game really.
[Post edited 23 Aug 4:24]
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 07:05 - Aug 23 with 8934 viewsNorthernr

The weather forecast for tomorrow is end of days stuff.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 10:14 - Aug 23 with 8616 viewsTomS

It's easy to predict that 3 points will be easily plucked, I don't think this will the the turkey-shoot that several of us are anticipating. I watched the extended highlights of their draw last week, and they can play if given time and space on the ball. Given our lack of depth in centre-mid, with Colback on enforced leave of absence, I wouldn't be surprised if we only drew this.
[Post edited 23 Aug 10:28]
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 13:17 - Aug 23 with 8358 viewscolinallcars

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 07:05 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Scattered earthquakes with occasional volcanos.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:30 - Aug 23 with 8159 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 07:05 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Watch the sun come out at 3pm and a lovely afternoon follow .
Those 1230 games are cruel and unusual punishment for the Rs fans around the world as well as the season ticketholders in England
630 am Chicago . 430 am LA . 730am Boston and NY .
Not sure about Australia and NZ because they appear to be a day ahead normally .
Even we need the 3pm kickoff which means a nice relaxed breakfast watching Brian type like a lunatic, some Russian girls trying to seduce me on a dodgy box or the official QPR feed
Fcuk Sky
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 8076 viewsDominkingston

Firstly thanks to you all for your kind words on my first post and you know my prediction. I was going to go to the game with an old Pilgrim friend coming up from the south west but he’s had to cancel cos of sky…..fair play to the away fans that get to the game….on a bank holiday weekend to boot…..
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:00 - Aug 23 with 7990 viewskensalriser

Oh crap. Ten minute bike ride out, bus expedition to rival Race Across The World in.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024