Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale 14:39 - Aug 20 with 5555 viewsStevenageRanger

Great pricing IMO

[Post edited 20 Aug 14:39]
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 14:45 - Aug 20 with 4964 viewsNW5Hoop

Typical QPR. Website says they're on sale. The ticketing site isn't selling them yet.

Edit: Sorry, the actual Ticketmaster bit is selling, but the ticketing page of the website does not yet have the clickthrough link.
[Post edited 20 Aug 14:52]
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 4740 viewsflynnbo

Just bought two half an hour ago but my own seat had already gone.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 4708 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 15:34 - Aug 20 by flynnbo

Just bought two half an hour ago but my own seat had already gone.

My brother’s had gone too,but I managed to get the other 3 alongside it in ML.How can the club get it wrong over this again?
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:00 - Aug 20 with 4584 viewsStevenageRanger

Yep was a bit surprised that STs couldnt get seat but would assume that they know it wont be a full house and only a week to kick off. They would probably have to give 3-4 days for ST to claim seat which would then only leave 3-4 days to pop them on General Sale.

This route is the easiest option with the time they had to play with.

Anyway, gets me to have a change of view from our STs. Gone SAR, rushed while on a work call to get them and then find out I have got some with a restricted view!!! Are the front row in Block F near the post on SAR that restricted?
[Post edited 20 Aug 16:00]
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 4510 viewsflynnbo

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:00 - Aug 20 by StevenageRanger

Yep was a bit surprised that STs couldnt get seat but would assume that they know it wont be a full house and only a week to kick off. They would probably have to give 3-4 days for ST to claim seat which would then only leave 3-4 days to pop them on General Sale.

Anyway, gets me to have a change of view from our STs. Gone SAR, rushed while on a work call to get them and then find out I have got some with a restricted view!!! Are the front row in Block F near the post on SAR that restricted?

Also, can't really complain at £5 a pop!
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:14 - Aug 20 with 4461 viewsjohnhoop

Anyone know how much they add to the £5 for seniors for a booking fee and whether you still have to pay it if you go to the box office in perso?
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 4377 viewsQPR_Hibs

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:14 - Aug 20 by johnhoop

Anyone know how much they add to the £5 for seniors for a booking fee and whether you still have to pay it if you go to the box office in perso?

To the best of my knowledge:

£3.50 ticketshafter fee. No charge direct from box office.

Last year I tried to buy a ticket online for my Nephew and the website was its usual crap self. Ended up going to the box office and saved £3.50.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:38 - Aug 20 with 4333 viewsjohnhoop

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:31 - Aug 20 by QPR_Hibs

To the best of my knowledge:

£3.50 ticketshafter fee. No charge direct from box office.

Last year I tried to buy a ticket online for my Nephew and the website was its usual crap self. Ended up going to the box office and saved £3.50.

Thanks for the info. Will probably go up there to get it then.
Login to get fewer ads

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 4255 viewsstowmarketrange

I would’ve given st holders until tomorrow to buy their seats and then go to general sale.It doesn’t really affect me as I only move one seat to the left,but some st holders sit in their particular seats because of the extra legroom or sightlines,and some of those regulars might not bother if their seats have gone.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 17:46 - Aug 20 with 4057 viewsBoston

Just sway from side to side and twist your neck a bit.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 18:44 - Aug 21 with 3381 viewsthehat

Got ours (x6) - Going to sit in the Upper Loft for a change of view.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 02:56 - Aug 22 with 2998 viewsDylanP

Tickets are now sold out, according to the official website

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 05:58 - Aug 22 with 2905 viewsdmm

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 02:56 - Aug 22 by DylanP

Tickets are now sold out, according to the official website

That's the league away game 3 days later, not the cup game at home.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 07:06 - Aug 22 with 2848 viewsjohnhoop

Anyone know whether the Box Office is open to sell tickets for this before Saturday’s Plymouth game. Have tried calling them to ask but can never get through.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 07:25 - Aug 22 with 2784 viewsdmm

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 07:06 - Aug 22 by johnhoop

Anyone know whether the Box Office is open to sell tickets for this before Saturday’s Plymouth game. Have tried calling them to ask but can never get through.

I know it was yesterday.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 08:01 - Aug 22 with 2705 viewsjohnhoop

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 07:25 - Aug 22 by dmm

I know it was yesterday.

Sorry, my mistake, meaning not clear. I meant actually on Saturday before the game.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 08:40 - Aug 22 with 2624 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 07:06 - Aug 22 by johnhoop

They should be open before the game and possibly afterwards too.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 09:23 - Aug 22 with 2533 viewsjohnhoop

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 08:40 - Aug 22 by stowmarketrange

Thanks, will try to get it then.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 11:23 - Aug 22 with 2339 viewswombat

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 08:40 - Aug 22 by stowmarketrange

will be open pre game for fans picking up sat tkts and also those going to luton on friday night as dont trust the post we pick the tkts up from the box office

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 22:16 - Aug 23 with 1765 viewsDannyPaddox

Good evening Bedfordshire
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 13:14 - Aug 26 with 1262 viewslosethedrum

Yes agree with the op great pricing , if you disregard the 35% increase for the booking fee that is .
went in the box office saturday & despite a 10 minute wait whilst computer said no managed to buy a ticket in Sarf africa rd upper block E for £10.
Interesting that the safe standing area is at 3% 18% & 44% whilst the family section is averaging around 55% still on sale during a school holiday with one section @ 67% so it woud be another lean towards extending the safe standing across the whole Loft if they are selling this well for this type of fixture .
Anyone still undecided about going to this fixture ?
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 13:59 - Aug 26 with 1114 viewsflynnbo

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 16:08 - Aug 20 by flynnbo

Also, can't really complain at £5 a pop!

Still haven't had them emailed. Will have to ring up tomorrow otherwise it's a wasted trip. The guy was new and I had to keep repeating my details so not holding out much hope even though I was charged for them.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 14:10 - Aug 26 with 1062 viewsthehat

Still loads of availability in all areas so looking likea very poor turnout which is a shame at those prices.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 15:01 - Aug 26 with 937 viewsMrSheen

Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 14:10 - Aug 26 by thehat

Still loads of availability in all areas so looking likea very poor turnout which is a shame at those prices.

Just bought two and shocked how few have gone.
Luton HOME Carabo Cup now on Sale on 15:11 - Aug 26 with 907 viewsdaveB

the prices are great but I'm giving it a miss, If we win I'll be a glory hunter for round 3 though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024