Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the big questions at our club 22:20 - Aug 17 with 1966 viewsbosh67

I mean thank god Dykes braidings have gone (and he can still score goals like the one today) but one of the big questions, especially as I have so little hair, is how quickly does his hair grow? It seems to grow like weed. He can go from skin headed to 60s Flower stoner hair length in a week. Is it something to do with the tattoo ink? I mean I know we discuss and worry about football here but his hair growth seems to almost defy science?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One of the big questions at our club on 22:23 - Aug 17 with 1916 viewsHoopinEssex

It's weird alright. Baldy to Tarzan in a couple of weeks. I only hope he keeps his pubes trimmed otherwise he will need longer shorts.
One of the big questions at our club on 22:26 - Aug 17 with 1891 viewsted_hendrix

Rooney's Barber.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

One of the big questions at our club on 23:32 - Aug 17 with 1625 viewscolinallcars

Tricky question, let's meet at the Plymouth game to discuss.
I'll be the bloke in trainers, skinny jeans, dark top, tattoos, cap, beard, dark glasses and looking at my phone.
Can't miss me really.
One of the big questions at our club on 00:03 - Aug 18 with 1504 viewsBoston

I was assured and under the impression that by my age this would not be a problem, but I now accept and have come to terms with the daunting fact that I'm condemned to a life of full thick non greying and ever growing hair. Lyndon and I are one of a small number of people who suffer from this continual need to change one's hairstyle, it's daunting, and few of you will ever understand our predicament, let alone the expense of treatment, cutting, trimming, brushes or combs.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One of the big questions at our club on 00:18 - Aug 18 with 1432 viewsHoopsie

Truth is, we haven’t seen him for weeks

This is the real Lyndon who just returned to show us how prolific a goal scorers he is

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

One of the big questions at our club on 00:24 - Aug 18 with 1375 viewsSK_hoops

Syrup.
One of the big questions at our club on 06:36 - Aug 18 with 1105 viewsconnell10

One of the big questions at our club on 00:24 - Aug 18 by SK_hoops

Syrup.

A really bad syrup at that .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

One of the big questions at our club on 09:13 - Aug 18 with 725 viewsstevec

Plymouth, he’s going for the Jesus look.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024